[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

What makes me sick is how these people will have the full support of the media and the general public.

MJresearcher;4004041 said:
One thing to be very careful of is how we talk to people outside the fan community about this. The last thing we want to do is give people the idea that we aren't sympathetic to genuine abuse victims.
You're right, it's an emotive subject. The child abuse industry seems to have an explanation for every odd behaviour, but I don't think there's any harm in pointing out the ridiculousness of these people's sudden 'recognition' they were abuse victims even tho they spent the past 2 decades being portrayed by the us justice auths and global media as abuse victims. Their narrative is pretty unusual i think, and it's clear their convoluted tale is designed to try and get round the strict rules governing making a claim against people who are dead which is why it makes so little sense.

“It is very common for males who are sexually abused to delay disclosure for a long time,” according to Christopher Anderson, the Executive Director of MaleSurvivor.org. “In fact, research shows that the average delay in disclosure for men who have been sexually assaulted is 20 years.” Anderson says some of the men who come to his self-help organization have waited over 60 years to reveal their abuse.
The problem with this is that these men aren't just coming forward decades later to reveal abuse - they're filing multimillion $ court cases against someone who's been dead for years and who now can't defend himself. In the interests of natural justice, although it might take decades and decades for someone to feel ready to reveal abuse, there have to be procedures in place to stop witch hunts against the dead. These victims we've had in the uk of dead public figures - saville and cyril smith - these victims never got justice at the time as the police did a coverup and everybody in charge knew something was going on but kept quiet. There was no cover up with mj - every possible opportunity was given to these men to spill, there were grand juries, one of the most expensive crim trial in us history, they knew exactly what mj was being accused of. So this super late realisation that they were abuse victims and sueing him once he's been dead for years looks so hard to justify even for those who are sympathetic to abuse victims.

Personally, I think the Estate needs to do a complete investigation into the allegations from 1993 until Michael died. Like I said, they might have to spend a lot of money and I know the media wouldn't want to hear it. But the Estate can't let this continue forever. There is too much at stake for them as a business with things like this going on and it was bad enough that Michael died with that stain on his reputation. These folks are still trying to take advantage of that mess to create messes of their own for the Estate. Seriously, I don't see how this is ever going to stop if the Estate don't do something.

Last edited:

The story has disappeared off the front page of HuffPo. It is now only in the Celebrity section.

I guess Dimond did not anticipate the Sterling interview and the Solange/Jay Z tape!

And sorry to sound like a stuck record, but let us not lambast Safechuck till we actually see the court documents that confirm the story or we hear from him directly that he is pursuing this case.

Last edited:

Well I refuse to let this take away my joy in the album. In fact no false allegations will be taking away any of my joy. I refuse to let these people destroy me emotionally. I just feel helpless but my joy in the good around Michael right now is still intact.

The best thing for us to do once this is verified, is start doing some constructive work as we did with the Wade piece--you know like collecting information/photos. Once the mind is busy working on something, then we have less time to become down and depressed.

I can careless. I find it funny anytime good news is release on MJ, someone wants to post this nonsense. Look, last week, everyone is up and in a buzz over MJ new song and proud, and now look, this mess (and it is being reported by the same old demons). Whatever. I would not have known about this is I did not miss and hit a key on my computer. I do not hear no one else talking about this mess. I think it is pretty clear to folks now (for those to care if any).

They were late, weren't they?
The album was released a few days ago!
I hope they rot in hell, nothing else!
Everyime something good happens pertaining to Michael they just won't let it be without this bulls@it!
I couldn't care less...NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT...

I would rather die than lie about being molested by another man for money, honestly.

The daily mail has the story up, and apparently tmz. The mail is irritating, i dont' think they've even mentioned xscape but they go with this garbage within 24 hrs. Practically every single comment is tough, too late. You had your chance when mj was alive, what's the point now. There is just clear recognition that mj faced his accusers during his lifetime, and there seems little sympathy for all this 'it can take decades to come to a realisation that you've been raped as a child' nonsense. This situation doesn't seem anything like 93 or 03.

I hope this gets blown away.

Why can't Diane Demon be hit by a bus or something? She should be the one in a grave, not Michael.

I hope this gets blown away.

Why can't Diane Demon be hit by a bus or something? She should be the one in a grave, not Michael.

If she really be in the grave I would dance on it.

seany;4004507 said:

Dimond so loves to twist things:

During the 2005 criminal proceedings, in which Jackson was found not guilty, one manager of the “Heal The World” singer’s Neverland estate testified he’d seen Jackson and Safechuck in a jacuzzi, at which time the “Will You Be There” singer had his hands “down the front of Jimmy’s underpants and was manipulating the boy’s genitalia.”

No one testified to this in court. It was in the prosecution's 1108 motion and it was claimed by the Quindoys who were so "credible" that not even this prosecution put them on the stand eventually...

Starting to feel like another scare tactic. If you are going to do it then to do it. Don't talk about it be about it. And you see how Diane just lies?

Starting to feel like another scare tactic. If you are going to do it then to do it. Don't talk about it be about it. And you see how Diane just lies?

True, true. And Diane, I swear, she's going to be 6 feet under if I ever catch her on the street. Michael's like family and I don't like when people talk crap about family. She better hope I don't karate chop her dead in the neck.

I hope that whatever the estate has planned for that Billboard thingy, it will be something that blows socks of from everyone and all this crap doesn't get any media attention.

The more I'm thinking of it, the more I'm certain that this whole thing is cooked up with DD and some others.
How convenient that DD particularly gets the scoop (she reported it first) and she publishes this story the very same day as MJ album is out. Exactly the same way as Sneddon with MJ's Number Ones album, and she was right there in Neverland was raided.

Wade must have contacted on her, and they found someone who was willing to go out and say MJ molested him and he too have repressed memory or whatever those "suffer".

Meh.

Didn't believe it in 1993. Didn't believe it in 2003. Didn't believe it in 2013. And I still don't believe it in 2014.

People might think there's strength in numbers, but it is not uncommon for falsely accused people to have multiple alleged victims, and when you enter into the equation that the so-called perpetrator is a multi-millionaire, it's almost an inevitability that there will be multiple accusers. Infact I'm amazed that there have only been five after 21 years of the people in high places desperately trying to convince any minor who came into contact with MJ that they were molested.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were more allegations. But I know what I believe, and **** anyone who thinks otherwise.

I hope that whatever the estate has planned for that Billboard thingy, it will be something that blows socks of from everyone and all this crap doesn't get any media attention.

The more I'm thinking of it, the more I'm certain that this whole thing is cooked up with DD and some others.
How convenient that DD particularly gets the scoop (she reported it first) and she publishes this story the very same day as MJ album is out. Exactly the same way as Sneddon with MJ's Number Ones album, and she was right there in Neverland was raided.

Wade must have contacted on her, and they found someone who was willing to go out and say MJ molested him and he too have repressed memory or whatever those "suffer".

It's pretty clear IMO that DD has been contacted by Wade's side. This paper does not yet show up in that court system. Moreover DD claims it's sealed, so the only way for her two know its contents if she's been tipped off. And the only people whose interest it is to get it out there, esp. with this timing and to put pressure on the Estate, is Wade and his lawyer. They are playing a very disgusting game. But I think even the general public finds the timing suspect so this might have been an own-goal.

And for those who believe strength is in the numbers: through his life Michael also has been accused by numerous women to have fathered their children. All that is true then as well just because a lot of women claim that?

^^ Hopefully executors invest some money on private investigate and check out Demon dealings and with whom. She needs to be finished and outed from media.

True, true. And Diane, I swear, she's going to be 6 feet under if I ever catch her on the street. Michael's like family and I don't like when people talk crap about family. She better hope I don't karate chop her dead in the neck.

I wouldn't even allow her to step foot in my country again like in 95', I would deport her sorry @$$ off Canada. I still fight against those who tries to tarnish Michael.

Something about this story is just wrong. Diane told big oblvious lies in this story. Like someone said they saw Jimmy Upchuck being abused in 05 no one said that.

Something about this story is just wrong. Diane told big oblvious lies in this story. Like someone said they saw Jimmy Upchuck being abused in 05 no one said that.

Yes, DD loves to twist facts as usual.

I will bet you anything that if Upchuck has filed anything she was one of the people who talked him into doing it.

10:00 A.M. PDT -- Howard Weitzman -- attorney for Jackson's estate -- tells TMZ Safechuck has denied many times over the past 25 years that Michael ever did anything inappropriate to him ... but is "now demanding money from Michael's Estate by claiming he suddenly recalls life differently." Weitzman says Michael is no longer able to defend himself, but "we believe these false and scurrilous allegations will not prevail."

Source: TMZ

His lawyer is searching for anything and anyone to get money from the estate. So now he represents these two scum bags and Quincy .

10:00 A.M. PDT -- Howard Weitzman -- attorney for Jackson's estate -- tells TMZ Safechuck has denied many times over the past 25 years that Michael ever did anything inappropriate to him ... but is "now demanding money from Michael's Estate by claiming he suddenly recalls life differently." Weitzman says Michael is no longer able to defend himself, but "we believe these false and scurrilous allegations will not prevail."

Source: TMZ

When all you have is credibility changing the story 25 yearslater for money is going to be the end of you

so, with the quote from Weitzman, it's safe to assume that Safechuck did accuse Michael? :(

so, with the quote from Weitzman, it's safe to assume that Safechuck did accuse Michael? :(

Yes, it seems to be true, unfortunately.

I just can't with this evil, money-centered world any more...

Back