[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Safechuck ..... he's the boy dancing with MJ during bad on the bad dvd, right?

I just cant help but think.... IF you were truly molested, raped and what not, WHY didnt you take the chance to get your abuser behind bars? If all these supposed victims had come forward and supported Gavin in 05, not only would they have sent their "abuser" to jail for life, they would also have ended up with a lot of money.
WHY wait until 5 year after "your abuser" dies, to seek justice? Why all that + scrutiny from media and public, just to get some money? See, a real victim wouldnt care less about money - they'd care about getting the person behind bars and getting justice.

:mat:

It's amazing that their grief can be cured with a $million dollar check.

Last edited:

Now they are just laughable with their recalls just that and the timing mean they lie

DD says "there were 5" but there were more than that and she knows it b/c she was there in Canada 'investigating' one of them. My memory is fading but I know there were 3 others whose claims got discredited.

1) the kid from Canada who described Neverland but had never been there but was coached by a guy (Rodney Allen?) who shared a place with VG at one time and who is now in prison. DD flew to Toronto to speak with this kid and she ended up knowing it was false and said so in her segment.

2) the guy in New Orleans (I think?) who claimed he was abducted in MJ's limo and abused for a week as a kid and then during the 05 trial had a flashback (yes, another 'recall' moment). His claim was thrown out by the judge eventully as w/o merit--total bs.

3) There was another kid who claimed his dad had driven him to Neverland for sex and I think he even claimed he was the father of MJ's kids, but even his dad said it was all bogus and the judge threw it out.

Some can recall the names of these accusers?

So saying there were 5 is just covering up the very real BOGUS claims that were made--PROVED bogus.

I am not worried , even if the judge gives them a chance , the appeal won't .

I'm worried because they will have the full support of the general public. When it comes to child molestation people let their anger get the better of them, and they always side with the accuser and not the accused without looking into it.

The estate can't afford to pull any punches

Does Wade have the support of the public? Now I am thinking he did not join Wade's lawsuit I think he just filed his own claim

I wouldn't even allow her to step foot in my country again like in 95', I would deport her sorry @$$ off Canada. I still fight against those who tries to tarnish Michael.

We should kick her sorry a** and then ship her to a jungle so the lions can get her.

jamba;4004652 said:
DD says "there were 5" but there were more than that and she knows it b/c she was there in Canada 'investigating' one of them. My memory is fading but I know there were 3 others whose claims got discredited.

1) the kid from Canada who described Neverland but had never been there but was coached by a guy (Rodney Allen?) who shared a place with VG at one time and who is now in prison. DD flew to Toronto to speak with this kid and she ended up knowing it was false and said so in her segment.

2) the guy in New Orleans (I think?) who claimed he was abducted in MJ's limo and abused for a week as a kid and then during the 05 trial had a flashback (yes, another 'recall' moment). His claim was thrown out by the judge eventully as w/o merit--total bs.

3) There was another kid who claimed his dad had driven him to Neverland for sex and I think he even claimed he was the father of MJ's kids, but even his dad said it was all bogus and the judge threw it out.

Some can recall the names of these accusers?

I don't think the Canadian boy was ever named. But he broke down during his police interview and admitted it was a lie. That's why Dimond was forced to admit it was a false allegation. Had the boy not broken down I'm sure DD would have reported it as another "credible" allegation. I think she went there with that intention.

The other two guys were Daniel Kapon and Joseph Bartucci. Here is their story:

Daniel Kapon

In 2003, Daniel Kapon was 18 years old when he, accompanied by his mother, contacted the Santa Barbara Police Department and the Los Angeles Police Department claiming he had been sexually molested by Michael Jackson when he was a child. The young man was represented by Gloria Allred, an attorney who also represented the Chandlers for a short period of time in 1993. The claim was that Kapon had “repressed memories” of the molestation and therefore only recently recalled the abuse. The psychiatrist who helped Kapon “remember” was Dr. Carole Lieberman. Allred and Lieberman had filed earlier complaints against Jackson for the so called “baby dangling incident” and campaigned for Jackson’s children to be taken away from him. [4]

The police interviewed the boy but they did not find him credible. He described horrendously sadistic acts, kept changing his story and he claimed impossibilities. Most importantly, when the police contacted Kapon’s father, they learned the boy had never even met Michael Jackson.

On May 28, 2004 the police closed the investigation stating "after an extensive investigation, which included hours of interviews with the person making the allegations, detectives concluded there was no evidence that any crime occurred. No charges will be sought". [5]

After the police closed their investigation, Kapon sold his story to the tabloid publication, News of the World. Reportedly, the tabloid paid him $500,000 for an approximate half hour video tape where he described the alleged abuse in graphic detail [6]. On May 30, 2004 the paper printed the story of Kapon’s allegations, but failed to mention that the police had already investigated his claims and did not find them credible.The article was published two days after the police released the statement stating that the case had been closed but at the end of the article, the journalist claimed that the investigation in Kapon’s case was actually ongoing [7].

Kapon also filed a civil complaint against Jackson. In his case, besides the allegations of sexual abuse, he claimed that a number of Jackson's hit songs had been stolen from him, including songs on Jackson’s Bad album which was released in 1987. In 1987, Kapon was two years old. Kapon also claimed that he fathered the singer’s two eldest children; that his mother appeared in Jackson’s Thriller video and that Jackson was “madly in love” with her; that “his mother married Jackson multiple times, and testified that the ceremonies were attended by Elizabeth Taylor, Celine Dion, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Beyonce Knowles and Diana Ross” [8].

Daniel Kapon did not show up at start of the civil trial and the case was thrown out of court in January 2008.

Joseph Bartucci Jr.

Another accuser who, as it later turned out never even met Jackson, was a man called Joseph Bartucci Jr. Although he did not go to tabloids and “only” filed a civil lawsuit against Jackson, we will briefly discuss him in this article because his case has similarities to Kapon’s in terms of absurdity.

In 2004 Bartucci filed a civil lawsuit against Jackson claiming the star kidnapped and molested him in New Orleans between May 19 and May 27, 1984. Bartucci alleged that Jackson cut him, licked the blood off of his arm and proceeded to snort coke off of the laceration – all while raping him. Bartucci was 18 years old at the time of the alleged assault. As an explanation for why he waited until 2004, twenty years later to report this kidnapping, he too cited “repressed memories” that he claimed he only recalled when he heard that Thomas Sneddon was calling for alleged victims to come forward in November, 2003.

Jackson was not in New Orleans but in California at the time of the alleged assault, a fact that could be easilly proven by the entertainer's attorneys, so Judge Eldon Fallon tossed the lawsuit. It also emerged that Bartucci was, as Judge Fallon put it, a "professional litigator". He had been involved in 18 civil and criminal suits over the previous 17 years and had also formally accused a minister of sexual abuse [9].

According to The Smoking Gun website, in 1996 Bartucci was arrested for stalking a woman: “According to court records, Bartucci took a plea to a reduced count of harassment and was fined, sentenced to probation, and hit with a 90-day suspended jail term.” [10]

My post dated from one year ago... still true !

We will fight for MJ !

MJ+2005+Trial+102.jpg

^^ Hopefully executors invest some money on private investigate and check out Demon dealings and with whom. She needs to be finished and outed from media.

If Branca and co don't invest money into investigating the entire ****ery starting right up from the early 90's they'll be dumber than phuck to think this will eventually die down/stop on it's own. Throw less money at Katherine and investigate and get to the bottom of this already, or else this will keep on happening and the brand Michael Jackson will forever be tainted.
Weitzman should know where to start digging, at this point I don't care if they do it for Michael or for their own pockets. Fact remains that if these accusations keep popping up they and their wallets will suffer the most, as making good business off of the Michael Jackson brand will be impossible/extremely hard.

Last edited:

If Branca and co don't invest money into investigating the entire ****ery starting right up from the early 90's they'll be dumber than phuck to think this will eventually die down/stop on it's own. Throw less money at Katherine and investigate and get to the bottom of this already, or else this will keep on happening and the brand Michael Jackson will forever be tainted.
Weitzman should know where to start digging, at this point I don't care if they do it for Michael or for their own pockets. Fact remains that if these accusations keep popping up they and their wallets will suffer the most, as making good business off of the Michael Jackson brand will be impossible/extremely hard.

The scary thing is how people won't believe the evidence, so even if the Estate did this there would be deniers. I just don't think 'stupid' will ever be eradicated.

The scary thing is how people won't believe the evidence, so even if the Estate did this there would be deniers. I just don't think 'stupid' will ever be eradicated.
I fully agree, but by not doing anything it's becoming worse and worse. I am aware that haters and naysayers will forever insist on him being a pedophile, but it will at least send out a message to all those who may be flirting with the idea of accusing Michael of molestation charges. The Estate is a first and foremost and they need to send out a clear and strong message. Weitzman's statements to TMZ aren't going to solve the issue/problem and/or prevent anyone from filing similar claims.

Yes, it seems to be true, unfortunately.

I just can't with this evil, money-centered world any more...

It really does make you sick to your stomach. All these people see are dollar signs, and not the people they are hurting ie MJs kids and family. And if they do realise they are hurting MJs kids, it makes them even more disgusting human beings, if you can even call them that.

The chewing gum on the bottom of my shoe has more dignity than these people

I fully agree, but by not doing anything it's becoming worse and worse. I am aware that haters and naysayers will forever insist on him being a pedophile, but it will at least send out a message to all those who may be flirting with the idea of accusing Michael of molestation charges. The Estate is a first and foremost and they need to send out a clear and strong message. Weitzman's statements to TMZ aren't going to solve the issue/problem and/or prevent anyone from filing similar claims.

Well as a lawyer that was the statement Weitzman was supposed to make. No doubt they are taking the right steps to deal with these shakedowners and the lawyers will not comment on what they are doing.

Have any of the other guys like Alphonse commented yet? The thing is every time these guys start losing money they think about going after Michael with false allegations. I won't be surprised if Wade's lawyer found out about this guys financial situation and then made a plan to draw him into the web.

It's disgusting what people will do for money.

Yes, it seems to be true, unfortunately.

I just can't with this evil, money-centered world any more...

Is it possible that he's only responding to the report itself and hasn't actually seen documentation proving that he has joined the suit? I believe someone said that it wasn't in the court system still.

I just hate how tacky it was of her to put this up the day before Xscape came out. I have the album sitting next to me right now and yet I can't get into the mood to listen to it cause of her lying bitch-ass. Here's hoping this whole thing goes away, be it in a rough court battle or they decide to withdraw.

What do we have to do to prove these guys wrong? Do we need to get hackers involved like Anonymous or some shit?

How convenient going after Michael now Xscape is doing great when that mother f*cking traitor had been denying over two decades nothing wrong ever happened! :mat: Isn¿t really a way to stop scumbags making such ludicrous claims?

How the hell you have your wedding taken place at your "abuser's" home? How the f*ck dared he to betray Michael in such a vile way!

The fact that they claim only NOW do they 'remember' what happened is totally mind-boggling. In reading about victims of Saville and Sandusky I don't think I ever read that any kid said they didn't know at the time that they were being sexually abused. No, they 100% knew what was happening and they hated it.

The other very interesting fact is the same law firm is representing Wade and James--reminds me of Feldman being the lawyer for both Jordan and Gavin. But in this case, we have Q. Jones and the 2 accusers all at the same firm. This collection of clients is very suspicious.

Zonen is involved too--b/c DD quotes him. Yuck. This is a replay. Let's hope we get the same ending--MJ vindicated in a court of law.

Guys, stop worrying. Really, the whole world couldn't care less. In fact most think it's another money grab attempt.

The media have skipped this for the most part. I have not even heard this on my local radio or TV.

Meanwhile people are raving on about the Xcape album. It's getting a fantastic reception with massive publicity everywhere. Really, you should stop worrying and enjoy the new music instead. That way, you'll be far better off.

These cases don't have much leg to stand on.

Yes ESTATE need to fight this B.S to the bitter end....whether for MJ or their 10% percent or they can say bye bye to MJs rep and future projects! Especially if they settle...I be damned if that freakin happens! I won't buy shit from them ever again! MJ deserves a REAL fight whether he is here or not!

Shoot, today was suppose to be a great day hearing the Xscape album for the first time...knew I would cry hearing MJs beautiful voice....but the tears were also over this B.S that never ends...SIGH! F-U DIMOND, ROT IN HELL, WENCH!! We all know ur dirty pawns are helping Wade and Saffechuck! Just like u did with the Chandlers and Arviso's! Authorities seriously need to check this women out and keep her away from children...NO JOKE! Her association with someone like Victor Gutierrez was absolutely disturbing! That guy I believe is a real pedo! PUKE!

Yes ESTATE need to fight this B.S to the bitter end....whether for MJ or their 10% percent or they can say bye bye to MJs rep and future projects! Especially if they settle...I be damned if that freakin happens! I won't buy shit from them ever again! MJ deserves a REAL fight whether he is here or not!

Shoot, today was suppose to be a great day hearing the Xscape album for the first time...knew I would cry hearing MJs beautiful voice....but the tears were also over this B.S that never ends...SIGH! F-U DIMOND, ROT IN HELL, WENCH!! We all know ur dirty pawns are helping Wade and Saffechuck! Just like u did with the Chandlers and Arviso's! Authorities seriously need to check this women out and keep her away from children...NO JOKE! Her association with someone like Victor Gutierrez was absolutely disturbing! That guy I believe is a real pedo! PUKE!

Nobody cares besides the fans here. People have moved on from the whole 'MJ is a child molester' story. they just got tired of it.

they are moving on. so should you.

Nobody cares besides the fans here. People have moved on from the whole 'MJ is a child molester' story. they just got tired of it.

they are moving on. so should you.

I believe that this is a discussion thread for the WR case and any associated issues. I understand that you have made your point about three times in the last few pages of this thread. Perhaps it is time for people who disagree with the topic in this thread to move on, and allow the people who want to discuss these issues to do so. This is a discussion board and most of us here are adults, and like to decide for ourselves what we discuss. Thank you.

Personally I do care very much about what is said about MJ in the press, and I will be following the issue very closely until it is formally dismissed by the court. It is a great pity that there are no sanctions for making false allegations, as accusers (as in 2005) are able to walk away freely after destroying someone's life and career.

Last edited:

Is it possible that he's only responding to the report itself and hasn't actually seen documentation proving that he has joined the suit? I believe someone said that it wasn't in the court system still.

I'm sure Weitzman knows what is filed and is responding to that, not to media rumours. That it isn't yet on that Internet court website doesn't mean the Estate itself doesn't see what is filed against it. I'm sure it does.

Media response has been poor, thankfully. On TMZ there were only 158 comments to the article and most were sceptical of the allegations and calling out the suspicious timing. TMZ even changed the title to "MJ Estate slams New Lawsuit" and added Weitzman's comment.

I think we can thank Solange Knowles too, but I think people are also tired of this BS and the general opinion grew cynical of these lawsuits and start to see them as all those Billie Jean lawsuits MJ is getting all the time. "You've had your chance for decades, why now?" seems to be the general attitude to it. Obviously Gradstein orchestrated the whole thing to have maximum effect on the Estate and to effect the sales of the new album and also to ride on the publicity the new album is getting, but it seems it backfired. People rather see it as a cynical and suspicious move to make these allegations on the eve of the album release.

Someone should send copies of the Xscape album to Diane Dimond and perhaps WR too.

I'm glad to hear many of the comments on the TMZ article are showing skepticism, that's good news. There are more news outlets reporting the story but it's been slow to catch on which is unusual. Other things going on at the same time have helped too, it'll be a distraction at least for a while.

Diane Demon concerns me, she's been at this for a long time and seems very obsessive. Doesn't she own things that once belonged to MJ? Kind of disturbing when she's supposed to hate the guy. She'll shit all over him but says nothing about Victor Gutierrez. He seems pretty suspicious so why doesn't she go investigate him? She's told plenty of lies about MJ over the years, but I wonder what skeletons are in her closet?

She's always getting inside information but why would anyone want anything to do with her? If you were really abused in the way these men claim they were wouldn't she be the last person they'd want to hear from? She's a vulture and I doubt she really cares about these people, she's just there for the story. The way she deal with fans is childish too, I've seen a number of people post screenshots of emails or facebook messages where she's said something to them and immediately blocked them. She can dish it out but she can't take it!

Much of this song is what many of us would like to say to her:

Last edited:

"When I go, this problem world won't bother me no more" - Xscape

Back