Dispatching TICKETS!!

Well they'll have thousands upon thousands of people to e-mail. I know it seems like a silly question, but you did buy your tickets on ticketmaster didn't you? It could just be that the emails will be sent in 'batches' throughout yesterday and today or something :)

I got this email too, I just purchased a new home so the address that my tickets were being shipped to is the old address. I called and updated without a problem though....at least so far, lol.

I still stick by what i've said before...if there's an actual visible problem then obviously try and sort it out now, otherwise don't worry too much! There's still over 2 months until the very first show!

have ppl got this email who arent going to the opening night? just wondering if it was just been sent out to those attending the first show cuase obviously these will be the first tiks to be sent out.once they have arrived everyone else will have an idea of how long it will take

have ppl got this email who arent going to the opening night? just wondering if it was just been sent out to those attending the first show cuase obviously these will be the first tiks to be sent out.once they have arrived everyone else will have an idea of how long it will take
Yes. My Ticketmaster ticks are for Aug 28th and I got the email too.

My tickets are for July and August and I didnt get the email till today...ok my email address begins with the letter V - is it a challenge for TM???

I'm going on July 26th and I shave got no email!

If you go into the "My Ticketmaster" section of the ticketmaster site, login to your account, and open the details pge for your MJ tickets, it will say if your tickets have been dispatched or not. Consistent with myself not receiving any email, it says my tickets have not been dispatched.

If it has any relevance, I am in Ireland, and my email address begins with an m.

i got the email from ticketmaster,but i also purchased tickets from ebay aswell,i have been sent this email from paypal.

The seller has provided the following Package Tracking Information for your review:

Postal Company: Cannot Provide Tracking
Package Tracking Number: na

The seller has provided the following Order Status information for your review:

Order Status: Posted

The seller is providing this feature through the PayPal website as a means for communicating this information to you. Please note that the Package Tracking Information and Order Status displayed above is exactly as the seller entered it.

If you have questions about this transaction, PayPal encourages you to directly contact the seller to amicably resolve any outstanding questions you might have.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

i don,t understand where it says status(posted)
because noone has received their tickets yet,i,ve emailed the seller to ask what this means,because no tickets have been dispatched.

BTW guys this is what it says on my order tracking for my tickets for final date. I got them with SeeTickets:

We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 03/02/2010 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 17/02/2010.

So thats dispatching between 21 and 8 days before the event. It will probably be the same for all dates and this process will probably be echoed by ticketmaster. If you're abroad I wouldn't worry to much cos im sure TM are smart enough to send them first (21 days before). Also SeeTickets arn't sending them abroad, uk only (as far as im aware) and their system is still to send tickets 21 days before the event, so its possible TM will start even earlier.

All seems logical to me anyway. x

BTW guys this is what it says on my order tracking for my tickets for final date. I got them with SeeTickets:

We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 03/02/2010 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 17/02/2010.

So thats dispatching between 21 and 8 days before the event. It will probably be the same for all dates and this process will probably be echoed by ticketmaster. If you're abroad I wouldn't worry to much cos im sure TM are smart enough to send them first (21 days before). Also SeeTickets arn't sending them abroad, uk only (as far as im aware) and their system is still to send tickets 21 days before the event, so its possible TM will start even earlier.

All seems logical to me anyway. x

Interesting.

How about Viagogo?? Will it be the same for them too??
Cause I plan to buy 2 more ticket for july 14 & 16th from there. & I'm
leaving for London on July 6th. Which means that I need to have my ticket from Viagogo no later then July 3rd..

Interesting.

How about Viagogo?? Will it be the same for them too??
Cause I plan to buy 2 more ticket for july 14 & 16th from there. & I'm
leaving for London on July 6th. Which means that I need to have my ticket from Viagogo no later then July 3rd..

via say if u have any problems they will delieve to the hotel u are staying at

via say if u have any problems they will delieve to the hotel u are staying at

Hmmm! Is that safe??
& If they start to send out the ticket the last
week in june? Then I should be okey then.. On getting it on
time before july 6th 10.20am which my flight departs??

:no::bugeyed:timer:

i think they will courier it to your hotel. its as safe as any mail getting sent to a hotel it wont have mj tickets on it in big letters so everyone wants to steal them lol

i think they will courier it to your hotel. its as safe as any mail getting sent to a hotel it wont have mj tickets on it in big letters so everyone wants to steal them lol

So you mean that will give me recipt of the ticket? So I can pick it up at the O2?? If it don't come one time by Fedex=Special Delivery??

Yes, if you don't get them in time, you contact them and they will provide a special will call pick-up for you.

o you mean that will give me recipt of the ticket? So I can pick it up at the O2??
i wouldnt think so because the ticket u bought was a third party one. if u go to the 02 the ticket wont be in your name. if theres a total mess up with the ticket and u dont get it at all i guess then maybe you will beable to get one from the ticket office as via are the offical partner and they say if u dont get your ticket u will be provided with one from AEG

i wouldnt think so because the ticket u bought was a third party one. if u go to the 02 the ticket wont be in your name. if theres a total mess up with the ticket and u dont get it at all i guess then maybe you will beable to get one from the ticket office as via are the offical partner and they say if u dont get your ticket u will be provided with one from AEG

So you mean that. If I don't get my ticket on time? Then I can go to the box office in London O2 Arena. Show then all of my email's from viagogo that I've bought the ticket. & they will give it to me??:scratch:-_-

tbh i dont know. viagogo say they will have the ticket delievered to where ever you are staying. the ticket u bought came from a third party (offically) so i doubt u would beable to pick it up from the box office because you didnt buy it direct from ticketmaster/02. and as i said via say they will have it delievered to where ever u are staying. the ticket will be coming from the person u bought it from (putting aside it coming from aeg)so it will be sent to where u are staying.it really has nothing to do with ticketmaster/02 interms of u going to the box office to pick it up. they will have no record as u didnt buy it from ticketmaster.maybe email viagogo and ask them.they always reply quickly.

tbh i dont know. viagogo say they will have the ticket delievered to where ever you are staying. the ticket u bought came from a third party (offically) so i doubt u would beable to pick it up from the box office because you didnt buy it direct from ticketmaster/02. and as i said via say they will have it delievered to where ever u are staying. the ticket will be coming from the person u bought it from (putting aside it coming from aeg)so it will be sent to where u are staying.it really has nothing to do with ticketmaster/02 interms of u going to the box office to pick it up. they will have no record as u didnt buy it from ticketmaster.maybe email viagogo and ask them.they always reply quickly.

Okey!!

What's their email??:smilerolleyes:

Hi, what is the best way to buy tickets off MJJF, like what security precautions should I take to make sure they are genuine, I get them ontime? Any info/help is appreciated?!

Back