Dispatching TICKETS!!

check to see the posters history. if they have been a member for a while? be wary of new members just joining up to sell tickets

I still havent got that email you guys have mentioned 2 weeks ago...should I start to worry?
I haven't got the email either... and it still says at my order details for my September ticket:
"FEDEX SECURE OVERSEAS DISPATCH
Tmuk Overseas Post, ,
14/01/10 - 23:00"
:scratch:

I haven't got the email either... and it still says at my order details for my September ticket:
Tmuk Overseas Post, ,

:scratch:does it mean that they plan to ship your september ticket by 14th Jan 2010 23.00.....sounds interesting...I will call them tomorrow

I have no idea... I tried to call them on the phone, the phone wasn't working (dead line or their phone number doesn't work outside UK), their email isn't working either...

BTW guys this is what it says on my order tracking for my tickets for final date. I got them with SeeTickets:

We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 03/02/2010 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 17/02/2010.

So thats dispatching between 21 and 8 days before the event. It will probably be the same for all dates and this process will probably be echoed by ticketmaster. If you're abroad I wouldn't worry to much cos im sure TM are smart enough to send them first (21 days before). Also SeeTickets arn't sending them abroad, uk only (as far as im aware) and their system is still to send tickets 21 days before the event, so its possible TM will start even earlier.

All seems logical to me anyway. x

:) thank you for info. I m abroad and I think so TM are smart enough to dispatch the oversea ticket first.

Tmuk Overseas Post, ,

I see this on my order in ticketmaster too but I got the email from customer service.
as ticketmaster put in email they sent >>>
"Your tickets will be dispatched closer to the event date.
Whilst Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible we are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive."
so I don't think the date post 14/01/10 - 23:00 is the date they will dispatch ticket or ticket will arrive you within this date.

I did email to them "the customer service" by select topic ticket dispatch but the site automatically send me to the answer in Answers to Frequently Asked Questions.

Now I understand that I have to wait for the ticket to come on time as ticketmaster guarantee..just wait :)

Just to throw a spanner in the works....

I ordered some WWE tickets last week for a show at the beginning of November @ the o2. 2 from TM and 2 from See Tickets. See say that the tickets from them will be dispatched before the end of october when I do the order tracker. HOWEVER I just got a text from my brother saying the two from TM arrived this morning!!!

I really think its a case of when they feel like sending them out! Along with my MJ tickets, Im also waiting for Nine Inch Nails tickets a week after MJ's opening night also @ the o2, and theres no sign of them yet! Really makes no sense to send out tickets for november before tickets for July and August!!!

Just to throw a spanner in the works....

I ordered some WWE tickets last week for a show at the beginning of November @ the o2. 2 from TM and 2 from See Tickets. See say that the tickets from them will be dispatched before the end of october when I do the order tracker. HOWEVER I just got a text from my brother saying the two from TM arrived this morning!!!

I really think its a case of when they feel like sending them out! Along with my MJ tickets, Im also waiting for Nine Inch Nails tickets a week after MJ's opening night also @ the o2, and theres no sign of them yet! Really makes no sense to send out tickets for november before tickets for July and August!!!

Interesting. It's down to AEG though when the tickets are sent out. *shrug*

I really don't see the reason for making everyone wait for the tickets =/ Well... I DO, but I wanna completely disregard that, because I just want them now in my hand. haha

I really don't see the reason for making everyone wait for the tickets =/ Well... I DO, but I wanna completely disregard that, because I just want them now in my hand. haha

LOL, me too! I think July tickets will be sent out early June. Not long now! :O

Really? I hope you're right!
I'm still waiting for my freakin passport to come in the mail, too - That seems to be taking an oddly long amount of time :|

Really? I hope you're right!
I'm still waiting for my freakin passport to come in the mail, too - That seems to be taking an oddly long amount of time :|
Really? I remember hearing Michael would be making an announcement like a week before he announced his London shows... And so I immediately sent out my passport for renewal, since I've since gotten married, just in case he was performing again... I got it the back the next week, the day after his announcement... How long have you been waiting?

Wow, just a week?
I think it was the end of March/first couple days of April when I applied for mine...maybe it's taking longer cuz it was my first time and more needs to be done? I have no idea, but it better hurry up and get here =/

Wow, just a week?
I think it was the end of March/first couple days of April when I applied for mine...maybe it's taking longer cuz it was my first time and more needs to be done? I have no idea, but it better hurry up and get here =/

Yeah i don't think mine was quite a week, but it was certainly about a fortnight.

Hm.. makes me nervous!
Who can you contact about it? Cuz I know she said 2 to 4 weeks, and it's been more than that :unsure:

I applied for my passport back at the end of March and got it 4 weeks later in the mail. It was actually a smooth process. I had heard horror stories!

As for the concert tix, I still haven't gotten mine and I'm not happy about it. If the govt can process and send out a passport in 4 weeks time then I don't know why Ticketmaster is either incapable or unwilling to mail out tix in the same amount of time.

As for the concert tix, I still haven't gotten mine and I'm not happy about it. If the govt can process and send out a passport in 4 weeks time then I don't know why Ticketmaster is either incapable or unwilling to mail out tix in the same amount of time.
its normally done for security reasons either to make it harder to resell or they leave it aslong as possible b4 they have to print the tickets so they dont go walkies

hope they arrive at my place at least a week b4 as im off dwn 2 ldn 2 days b4 the event

just contact them if they dont. it says if u havnt got the ticks 5 days b4 the show or 5 days b4 travel to let them know ill prob be going down on the 4th for the 8th july show so need them early aswell as as the ticks arent in my name so i cant pick then up at the box office either

DTH,

swirly posted this in the ticket talk only thread:

Ticketmaster:
UK Customers: 0870 534 4444
Customers outside the UK: 00 44 161 385 3211.

I haven't tried them myself, but have a go if you haven't already :)

DTH,

swirly posted this in the ticket talk only thread:

Ticketmaster:
UK Customers: 0870 534 4444
Customers outside the UK: 00 44 161 385 3211.

I haven't tried them myself, but have a go if you haven't already :)

thank you much for this :D

Back