Dispatching TICKETS!!

I've just recieved this email from ticketmaster.

Dear Ticketmaster Customer,
This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding your purchase of tickets for the Michael Jackson event that is due to take place at the O2.
Your tickets will be dispatched closer to the event date.
Whilst Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible we are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show, or if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under. Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we may cancel your tickets.
Thank you for using Ticketmaster!

This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding your purchase of tickets for the Michael Jackson event that is due to take place at the O2.
Whilst Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible we are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show, or if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under. Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we may cancel your tickets.
Yes so have I
Hopefully this will help people stop worring about their tickets.

I too just got it and this "If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we may cancel your tickets." got me very worried! I called to my bank and they said they don't have "Billing address" info at all for my credit card. In fact, they said, in my country no credit card company have this kind of info!!!! I left a question to TM, waiting for their answer.

I wonder if you are not home when fedex comes. Where can you pick them up? The post office or a special depot?

Just received the same email. I really hope that they dispatch the ticks at least 2 weeks before the show, which would give them time to sort out any potential problems with the other official ticket outlets.

Time will tell i guess...

5 days before the show???

I need my tickets LONG before that! - I'm on vacation 3 weeks before the concerts and I'm going straight from my vacation to London!

I need to call them and make an arrangement to get the tickets earlier!

thats crazy, what will the ppl do who are selling tickets on viagogo.lol they first receive it and then have to dispatch it to their buyer

I wonder if you are not home when fedex comes. Where can you pick them up? The post office or a special depot?

Normally in the UK if your not in when they take them to the nearest post office or postal depot for collection, however they normally post a note through the letter box explaing the details of where your delievery can be picked up from.
However saying that I've noticed your from the Netherlands so I don't know how different thing work there soo....

What I have just explained may mean nothing too you :( sorry

lololololol

i recieved the email , and started jumping up and down and screaming that the tickets have been sent !!

then i realised , they havent lol . It was just a courtasy email !

i about cried when i realised lol - i felt stupid !

We've got that mail too...that's just crazy! the billing address of my husband's card is from the passport (a little town) and he lives in another city, in Moscow, and so we gave them the Moscow address where we actually live, not the billing address!!!! Argh

I got that...I also thought it meant they had been sent lol. I don't think it actually means they will be sent out that close. I suppose they're sick of people asking lol.

If your tickets dont turn up within 7-10 days before the event
Im sure you can turn up to the o2 with all the proof of who you are and your purchase etc to pick up "official replicas".

My heart skipped beat when I received the email this afternoon :lol: anything with with Michael Jackson and Tickets tends to do that these days!

If your tickets dont turn up within 7-10 days before the event
Im sure you can turn up to the o2 with all the proof of who you are and your purchase etc to pick up "official replicas".

I bought two tickets for my friends for August while my ticket is for July. I really hope the August tickets get to me on time so I can give it to them. What do you think will happen in case they don't? obviously none of them is me lol so how will they be able to prove that these are their tickets (which they are- I bought those two tickets for them)...

This is a little worrying.... :(

I bought two tickets for my friends for August while my ticket is for July. I really hope the August tickets get to me on time so I can give it to them. What do you think will happen in case they don't? obviously none of them is me lol so how will they be able to prove that these are their tickets (which they are- I bought those two tickets for them)...

This is a little worrying.... :(

Here's an answer I found on their site:

http://ticketmaster.custhelp.com/cg...nNlYXJjaF9mbmwmcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=&p_topview=1

International delivery takes longer than domestic delivery, therefore as much time as possible should be left for the tickets to be received. If you do not receive your tickets 10 days before you leave for the UK, please use the "Ask a Question" facility above, where our staff will look into your query for you. When contacting us please provide the confirmation number and the name of the card holder.

^^^^thats the part that means the most to me and anyone from usa for that matter! LOL oh lordy!!

i got email from ticketmaster
Michael Jackson - The O2

Kind Regards
Ticketmaster Customer Service Department

They say that thing about matching the billing address as if they're going to verify it for a 2nd time or something (which I don't think they can), like providing a billing address that your credit card company ok'd in the first place wasn't enough. Huh? Or are they just making sure that the billing address you provided is the same as your shipping address? (Not like anyone here can answer that question, just complaining, lol.) Emails like this unnerve me, not make me feel better.

A week after I bought my presale ticks I got a letter from my credit card company saying my card number was one of many "possibly compromised" in some "security breach" they had earlier this year. Because of this, all of us with the compromised accounts got our credit card numbers cancelled as of April 15th, shortly after we were issued whole new cards (new number). Agh! So the account I used to buy my ticks doesn't even exist anymore! I've saved my old credit card and the letter from HSBC in case Ticketmaster freaks out or something, so I can explain it, but what a pain in the ass it all is. I mean, this whole ticket thing in general. What if you buy tickets in Feb and MOVE (highly possible since it's 11 months later) and aren't at your old billing address anymore? It's like ticket fascism... ;-

Last edited:
i still didnt receive an email, but my father said they have already debit the money from his account. i dont understand why i dont get this email. i also got the ticket confiormation a month ago =(

i still didnt receive an email, but my father said they have already debit the money from his account. i dont understand why i dont get this email. i also got the ticket confiormation a month ago =(
i wouldn,t worry to much,you may get one today ,i only got mine yesterday.

Back