Dispatching TICKETS!!

dont worry, we'll all recieve them!!!

they send them out so close to the event to stop ppl from selling them on ebay!

I think that's TM's default response. That's just so that they can get around the credit card rules (In my opinion) which state you must receive merchandise in the time stated or within 30 days of purchase.

However, based on a random search of fans of other artists on the internet (for shows @ the O2), I came across a lot of responses where they got their tickets WAY ahead of the performance.

Take for example Madonna. a fan in this thread http://community.michaeljackson.com/us/content/about-dispatching-tickets

got their Madonna tix for the O2 in July on March 14th.

So, unless TM wants a huge headache dealing with all of us, they better not wait until last minute to dispatch our tickets. They need to go ahead and release them soon.

If they are able to get Madonna fans their tix in advance, they can surely dispatch ours, too.
I know. :) I got my Goo Goo Dolls tickets months before the event. But I'm not sure how it'll be for us USA residents.

I say we put the pressure on TM.

They just sold 50 dates out for the BIGGEST artist in the world.

Why tick off so many fans and create problems for us?

I for one am planning on leaving for the show 11 days in advance. And of course those of us who sold tix have to make sure the person who bought it from us gets their tix in time, too.

So I'm not waiting for 7 days before the show to receive tix.

Should we email AEG since some are saying it's the concert promoter's call on when to release them?

And what in the world is TM doing "shipping" tix anyway? Are we not in the 21st century? Why can't they make them electronic and issue them via "ticketfast"?

^^^

I was thinking this. Apart from the electronic tixs, why can't the tickets which have been purchased in USA be printed in USA for example? AEG is based there, you have TM.com, i really don't see why they have to be printed by TM / AEG uk, they are just making things harder!

^^^ Exactly! They are just making everything more complicated than it should be.
Printing out the tix and bringing them with you would be the most reasonable and fast option - but of course they want to charge everyone for shipping costs :doh:....
i will be leaving a week before the concert date as well so I'm getting anxious..:timer: Just want to know I have them...

TOTALLY AGREE!! >"< they have TM china too...
they can charge us shipping cost...call it email cost or whatever!!!!! i just want to be sure the ticket is in my hand!! o my God...i wanna cry....

merhaba mjcan.
i think maybe you could use the ticket confirmation ticketmaster sent you,
also my husband is from turkey and he lives here in the u.k for 14 years,
i know rules about visa,s has changed quite abit,
but if you need any advise about that,
pm me and will try to give you some advise.

Tesekkurler! =)

If its true that tickets are getting 7 days before event that people who go somewhere else before concert will have problem ...
(lets say 10 days before concert you trip somewhere else and haven't received ticket
cos they don't ship it before 7 days of event)
if you understand what i mean

Just to let you guys know, I received my Pink! tickets on Monday (which are wicked btw :lol: ). I shall be attending her concert on 4th of May. So that's roughly a month in advance. If I get my Britney tickets about a month before, I would be guessing the same will happen from Michael. It seems like the more famous events would all take this kind of procedure.

I may not live at the same place when tix are shipped. Is it possible to contact TM via email? (i mean, i know it is but will they answer?) If so, what are the other options available? (other than receiving tix close to the event)

Just to let you guys know, I received my Pink! tickets on Monday (which are wicked btw :lol: ). I shall be attending her concert on 4th of May. So that's roughly a month in advance. If I get my Britney tickets about a month before, I would be guessing the same will happen from Michael. It seems like the more famous events would all take this kind of procedure.

Thanks for that Claire! That's really useful to know. :yes:

I just don'y understand why those who bought their tickets at the O2 itself got thier printed tix right away. Surely that means we should be allowed ours. Just need to know that we have them!!!

I know this is really silly. I think they are doing this so people can not sell their tickets...but that worked great didn't it? (xD)

The same thing happened when I was to see Prince. I recieved my tickets just a few days before I was leaving! I must admit I get a bit worried but I recieved them alright. So count on the fact that your tickets will not come until 7 days before you are going.

I just don'y understand why those who bought their tickets at the O2 itself got thier printed tix right away. Surely that means we should be allowed ours. Just need to know that we have them!!!

These were NOT Tickets....
You can read "***THIS IS NOT A TICKET***" on them.

Thats because they actually didn't! They all just got printed receipts that just so happen to look like a ticket but it actually says at the top 'This is not a ticket'.

I've seen one. :)

Really, Choccy? Interesting! I'd still love one of those prints. That has GOT to be an amazing piece to hold.

p!nk tickets have come a week before her concert so hopefully we will get our Michael Jackson tickets a week in advance also, Prince tickets came a few weeks before his concert aswell...relax for the moment lol

I've been thinking...I think the tickets will probably come out about a month before like with Pink etc because AEG have teamed up with viagogo and they're gonna want all that to run smoothly aren't they? Plus viagogo and AEG aren't gonna want all the hassle of having a week to send the tickets out to the sellers and then tracking them and all that. So with a month it would ease things a whole lot with them being official partners and all. That's what I hope anyway, lol.

i recieved my beyonce tickets a couple of days ago and that shows not until the 23rd may so we should get them in plenty of time

Now i wonder wether you can change your shipping method at ticketmaster. I checked normal airmail or something coz i was in China for 3 weeks and then nobody was home if Fedex came. But now i'm thinking of contacting them whether it's possible to change it to Fedex.

I do think the tickets will arrive on time anyway but still Fedex is more safe i guess.

Now i wonder wether you can change your shipping method at ticketmaster. I checked normal airmail or something coz i was in China for 3 weeks and then nobody was home if Fedex came. But now i'm thinking of contacting them whether it's possible to change it to Fedex.

I do think the tickets will arrive on time anyway but still Fedex is more safe i guess.

Can you inform us if its possible to change it to fedex? coz i will have to send my ticket to indonesia and i think fedex is more secure too

i choose normal airmail before because i think that in my hometown,there's no fedex but now i'm a bit worried about the time and security

I was wondering about the FedEx delivery.. Are the tickets delivered to my door? What if I'm not home? Can someone else take them for me?

I was wondering about the FedEx delivery.. Are the tickets delivered to my door? What if I'm not home? Can someone else take them for me?

Yes they do deliver the tickets to your door, if you aren't at home, some one else can sign and take the tickets instate of you :)

Guys.. I guess you can change the delivery method.. you should contact them.. I've changed my delivery address by contacting Viagogo,, and they changed it ..

i think it is different with viagogo, because there the credit card billing address and the shipping address can be different

I am starting to worry...there is not a regular postal service over here (and I live right next to the international airport so go figure) and I am not at home during the day...what will they do with my post if they cant deliver and it has to be signed for?

oh and there is no one to sign on my behalf.....no one is at home during the day the postman cant even get through the gates without a pass...how does it work then?

I might have my credit card billing address changed to my work address and then have TM post my tickets there...

Guys! If you're not home for FedEx, they will leave a notification for you! You then just go pick them up!

I've been thinking...I think the tickets will probably come out about a month before like with Pink etc because AEG have teamed up with viagogo and they're gonna want all that to run smoothly aren't they? Plus viagogo and AEG aren't gonna want all the hassle of having a week to send the tickets out to the sellers and then tracking them and all that. So with a month it would ease things a whole lot with them being official partners and all. That's what I hope anyway, lol.
Great point here!

So let say that I already bought ticket to july8,10,14 & 16th from viagogo.. Will
I get my ticket's on time?? Me & My Friend are leaving to London on ,
July 6th in the morning..

Why don't they just send out the tickets now?

I'm on holiday most of June, and I'm going straigt from that holiday to London so I'm NOT home 10 days before the show!!!

Is there anyway I can get the tickets before?

Back