Do you think Omer is Michael jackson's son?

No, I think he is a leech. But it's better to entertain him than him pulling a Wade on dead MJ

No, I don't. Like everyone else said.. if he was, Michael would have included him in his will.
And Joe...:smilerolleyes: Probably just trying to keep his options open on making some cash on Omar, just like he's already trying to do with Blanket:puke: Selling him as MJ's son would certainly generate more $$$.
This reminded me of what Frank Cascio wrote in his book. Of course, he says, Michael later confessed to making up this whole story, but apparently he told Frank he had an affair with a fan in '84 and got her pregnant. Then when the woman was about to have the baby she went :crazy: which forced her to have Omar adopted..(uh, by his biological parents:p) And Michael then discovered his 'secret son' again years later, when he won some dance competition..
I don't take everything written in there for fact, but if true, all I can say is.. LOL:lmao: Michael sure loved fairy tales:laugh:

Omer's mouth/teeth/smile are almost a duplicate of the man known as his real father who raised him (I believe his name is Riz Bhatti). Omer's eyes look very similar to his dad's as well. I would be very surprised if Riz Bhatti is not Omer's biological father.

But I think it is wonderful that Omer and Michael had such a special relationship all those years and that Omer became so close with, and is so loving still, towards, MJ's children. :)

twinklEE;3945682 said:
No, I think he is a leech. But it's better to entertain him than him pulling a Wade on dead MJ

Why a leech? Just asking because never tought about Omer in this way. Sometimes I think who´s paying all his trips from Europe to the States (If I´m right he lives in Europe), and then to Hawaii, just things like that... Maybe he has enough money to do that though.

And I don´t think he is his son, no way.

.... Maybe because he is working to have the money for this?

Do you think Omer is Michael jackson's son?

2irx17t.gif

The end.

No. I also don't think he's a leech either. Unlike a lot of of the kids Michael hung out with, he and Omer's relationship lasted into Omer's adulthood. That alone should tell you a lot about the type of person Omer is.

No, I don't. Like everyone else said.. if he was, Michael would have included him in his will.
And Joe...:smilerolleyes: Probably just trying to keep his options open on making some cash on Omar, just like he's already trying to do with Blanket:puke: Selling him as MJ's son would certainly generate more $$$.
This reminded me of what Frank Cascio wrote in his book. Of course, he says, Michael later confessed to making up this whole story, but apparently he told Frank he had an affair with a fan in '84 and got her pregnant. Then when the woman was about to have the baby she went :crazy: which forced her to have Omar adopted..(uh, by his biological parents:p) And Michael then discovered his 'secret son' again years later, when he won some dance competition..
I don't take everything written in there for fact, but if true, all I can say is.. LOL:lmao: Michael sure loved fairy tales:laugh:

It seems that there could be some truth about being Omer being Michael's son. I have seen several pictures of Omer and you can tell there is alot of resemblance between him and Michael. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Omer was born on May 12, 1984, and was probably conceived in August 1983. Therefore it IS possible that Michael Jackson could have a biological child.

Re: Paris Jackson Will Spend Christmas with Her Brothers in Hawaii

No. I don't see any reason why Michael would want that hidden or not acknowledge him, especially in his WILL. Prince, Paris and Blanket are his children. In this age of DNA testing, it wouldn't be difficult to find out and people LIE. Somebody "saying so" doesn't make it so.

If you do think like I do that fatherhood and being a parent is not only about getting a woman pregnant then I do think Michael was a father to Omer.
He is obviously very influenced by what he learnt from Michael directly and what he learnt from being with him and around him a lot.
So in a way if someone aside from Prince, Paris and Blanket can come close to being a child of Michael Jackson it is probably Omer.

However I don't think he's biologically Michaels child cuz Michael was not a person hiding children when it was always what he wanted to be the most a father.

But is it really important?
To me it's not.

The Bhatti family worked for/befriended Michael, I imagined Michael was all tickled that Omer looked like his mini-me lol. Omer himself has said publically that he's not related to Michael, they were just family-friends..

Last edited:
It seems that there could be some truth about being Omer being Michael's son. I have seen several pictures of Omer and you can tell there is alot of resemblance between him and Michael. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Omer was born on May 12, 1984, and was probably conceived in August 1983. Therefore it IS possible that Michael Jackson could have a biological child.

r3mJf.gif
:fear:

Back