Do you wear MJ shirts in Public?

ok, these are mine :D:D

000_0001.jpg

So true! Nice T-shirt :)

:lol: Poor Bob tho. Obviously he didn't know you shouldn't mess with the best :lol:

Ooh, I love this. I'd like to have this T-shirt too!

I used to when I had or made them.

I think I might make some... I had a fab Bad tshirt made with glitter years ago. I think I want to make another one :D

ok, these are mine :D:D

000_0001.jpg

000_0002.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0003.jpg

Omg! The shirts look fantastic! Did you make them yourself (as in send them to a printing shop?) They are really witty!

I have one and want to wear it out, but I gotta lose my tummy before I wear it. LOL

I just bought it without checking the size, so erm, I can't wear it out.

Last edited:
i did the pink and "bob" shirt :D
the black shirt with the shoes is from ebay and the grey one is actually a designer shirt - it was in a shop in Dublin for 80 euro, got it then on sale for 30 euro :p:p

Last edited:
yeah i love that one too :D:D:D
and everyone who know's me is always saying: That's sooo true :lol::lol::lol:

i have a couple that i wear...my friends tease me ALL THE TIME for it and when i get upset they'er like "you asked for it by wearing hte shirt" so i'm like "umm no. i don't put this shirt on and go out saying 'hey! look at my shirt and make fun of me' no..i wear it cuz i love him and i support him"...they only start teasing more..but they are all slowly becoming fans ^_^ so i don't mind...it's just takin too much time lol

I do, yes of course.

And I have seen someone wearing a Michael t-shirt in the street too. And also someone wearing a Jacksons one, AND believe it or not, someone wearing a MARLON Jackson t-shirt!

Last edited:
I'm about to get one!!! I'M SO PSYCHED!!!
I wear my jackets in bad or beat it style, depending on the color, rolling up the sleeves and stuff :blush:
And I got this white glove I'm always wearing....hee

...........I mostly wear them in the summer and under my clothes:wub:
Michael and I keep eachother warm:wub:
He is really my baby:wub:

Love him SO Much.................

Hell yeah! Last time i wore my Jackson 5 cartoon t shirt i got compliments from 3 strangers. A charity worker stopped me in the street, i assumed to ask for a donation but she just wanted to tell me she loved my t shirt :kickass:

Actually I did wear Michael to the gym the other day, it was so hilarious, people were just staring at it like.... o_O haha

I did that like 10 years ago and yes people gave me looks and some where going "hey miss Jackson":lol: But i wasn't the only one. There was also a girl wandering around in 3T shirts at school and i spotted some BSB and Spice Girls too. If i look back at that period i sometimes go OMG!!!!:eek: I still have my shirts and jumpers. And my very first MJ shirt i still wear like once or twice a year to wear under a cardigan coz i want a black shirt and all other black shirts are in the washing machine. MJ is a bit lose on there since the glu is old (it was ironed on the shirt):lol:

When the whole trail thing was happening i did wear my MJ necklace like once a week though to show support hehehe.

Last edited:
I would if I HAD a Michael t-shirt!! :) But I dont...... :(

*hmph!* *checks balance in checking account* .......dang.

I don't own any as of yet. :( Over the last couple of weeks I've been going to the mall just to look for MJ-related stuff.. when I get MJ accessories and clothing I'll definitely wear it proudly a lot. :D

I wear my "I am Bad" t-shirt I got for christmas to school all the time. :)

i want a bad album cover tshirt. i always wanted that shirt, and yes i would wear it out. celebs wear mj tshirts too.

i have a "dangerous" album cover t-shirt but i never wear it in public

not anymore...only at home.
But i have a self made shirt that says with pink text "Michael Jackson" like that is written on the Thriller album...i wear that sometimes :)

Back