Do you wear MJ shirts in Public?

last time i wore my thriller live t-shirt i had people walking behind me going heehee!
i just laughed to myself

Yes I wear them..but people look at me and say; ''damn, what is she wearing?'' but I like it, so I wear it:D oh I have a Dangerous shirt.

Wow people are pathetic lol. My friend loves MJ so much he even incorporated him into his performing arts exam, and did billie Jean at a talent show eveyone loved it.
With all the celebs that have been wearing MJ tops it will soon become a fashion statement then EVERYONE will want to wear one lol

Last edited:
I have a Beat It jacket and fedora and the dangerous armbrace, I wear them around the house alot but not out yet. Maybe I should start! : )

Last edited:
that's cool!!! you should just smile when they look at you.. they need to mind their own business. If they don't like it then they can look somewherelse!!lol

Yeahh so true. Another thing is when Im wearing it people say heehee!:lol: like laurenjayne already said..last winter I wore the Billie Jean glove:lol:, with diamonds on it but it gets so dirty cause its whit:sleep:

I just got this swaetshirt :wild: my mother says it's very ugly, a dear friend of mine gave in my b-day. So I don't give a damn what the people think about, I believe it's really pretty :happy:

mjproudao5.jpg

Last edited:
i m actually searching for a nice picture (maybe the number one covers) to print on some shirts ! .. and then i will of course wear them :D

this one is cool ! maybe i will print an similar picture on my one !

Last edited:
My cousin gave me a Beat It jacket he had when he was little, I pimped it out a bit, adding chains and all on it, and rolled up the sleeves, it looks really gangsta!
But then he wanted it back, I was actually crying when he took it, how sad.

But yeah I used to wear that jacket everywhere! LOL

i made a new tshirt with the MJ Logo on it. nobody knows what it is.. so i wear it all day!! and my father has no idea what it means!!!YEA!!

Thats awesome! Glad you can represent Mike without being harassed by you're dad. I can't find a great pic of the MJ logo....anybody have it??

I have a 'Don't Stop 'till u get enough' T shirt that I wear to the gym all the time......I think its a good motto for the gym. I also wear my 'Thriller live' T shirt.
I had a couple of 'Michael is INNOCENT' T shirts and vests that I wore all the time during the trial to the point where the image is totally washed out!!
Ive never had any negative comments, but I have had some stares and puzzeled looks.

^ I think that is great!!!lucky you. those shirts seem cool. lol you should wave or smile back when they give you a puzzled look so maybe they will mind thier business and stop staring :p

^ I think that is great!!!lucky you. those shirts seem cool. lol you should wave or smile back when they give you a puzzled look so maybe they will mind thier business and stop staring :p

Yeah, I do....I give them a huge smile and a thumbs up, but sometimes I just :tease:

I wish I had one, the ones I've seen on the internet are fake and they don't look very good, so if anyone knows anywhere good to get one it'd be nice (seem's I can't take my bedroom walls everywhere with me!) hehe. loving the shirts I've seen on here! :). xxxxxx

WriterGirl I LOVE that t-shirt!!!! Ok now I'm on a mission to find our make mine.

Does anyone know where to buy one with just the "MJ" logo on it? I think it looks so cool. Or does anyone have a pic of the logo to have one, well okay, a few made? lol

(this is torture without smilies but hopefully help is on its way) ugh

I still dont have one mj shirt, but when i will made one and of course i will use it in public! I like to show for everybody that i love michael!

the only type of mj shirt i wear, for those who would notice it, is a red cte shirt that i own, beautiful shirt

Back