Do you wear MJ shirts in Public?

For those who dont have a t -shirt, why dont you make one yourself? It easy and simple:p

19776.jpg

Ewa Minge, a fashion designer. The shirt's awesome, isn't it? This is probably her only project I like.

Last edited:
I most definitly do and I could give a ish what folks think. I be wearing my shirts proudly lol but I do get compliments sometimes.

I don't and never have had any MJ shirts. At this time I don't think I would wear one in public, mostly out of respect for my husband. But probably within the next few years I would if I had one. I am not really a collector of t-shirts so it's kinda hard to say.

i don't have any mj shirts, but i would wear them if i had them. but it's hard finding nice ones because a lot of the ones i find look pretty tacky.
and i recently bought a shirt for my friend (another mj fan) for christmas, and i want to keep it for myself so bad!! but i can't.. urgh. >:[
so she better wear it!

i did when i still had one that fit me lol even did to my school once and i was on a private catholic school with nuns they send me home to change nd told me not to wear not decent clothing to school no more (simply cause it was popmusicv lol)

i did when i still had one that fit me lol even did to my school once and i was on a private catholic school with nuns they send me home to change nd told me not to wear not decent clothing to school no more (simply cause it was popmusicv lol)

I don't and never have had any MJ shirts. At this time I don't think I would wear one in public, mostly out of respect for my husband. But probably within the next few years I would if I had one. I am not really a collector of t-shirts so it's kinda hard to say.

Why don't you get your shirts made? All my MJ shirts have been made. Its also less expensive and more better because you get to design what you want on your shirt. Its not as difficult as finding one but thats just my little advise.

i don't have any mj shirts, but i would wear them if i had them. but it's hard finding nice ones because a lot of the ones i find look pretty tacky.
and i recently bought a shirt for my friend (another mj fan) for christmas, and i want to keep it for myself so bad!! but i can't.. urgh. >:[
so she better wear it!

hahaha...i hear u...lol

i had one made that accidentally had the embroidery on the back instead of the front. it's a simple black shirt where i had 'King of Pop Michael Jackson' embroidered on it, as i think i said, earlier in this thread...

i didn't get mad at the embroiderers, cus it looked cool..and i'm non confrontational. i paid fifty bucks for it...and, i'm glad i wear it quite often now...people have to see my back to see it, as my shirt is plain jet black on the front...but, somebody came up behind me, saying...'i love Michael Jackson, too'. as if u have to be a secret member of a club, if u love MJ..lol

it's like we're rebels or somn, in a sci fi movie. we're the rebellion, cus we're MJ fans. lol big rebellion number, i tell ya:D

I wear in public that jacket that nerd to the left on the pic has on :)
pharrell-and-mia.jpg

that 'nerd' looks like a very famous music producer, lol...i forgot his name...but he is wildly successful. in fact, i think he calls himself 'nerd' cus he's heard it, and let it stick..somehow as a stick back at those who called him that..lol, cus he's so successful

that 'nerd' looks like a very famous music producer, lol...i forgot his name...but he is wildly successful. in fact, i think he calls himself 'nerd' cus he's heard it, and let it stick..somehow as a stick back at those who called him that..lol, cus he's so successful

hehe yeah, I was ironic with saying nerd, I should've used quotations on the word "nerd" to make it more obvious.

That's Pharrell Williams from the production duo "The Neptunes" and he has a band called N.E.R.D. :)
A fun trivia is that a song he produced for Usher (You Don't Have to Call) was meant for Michael Jackson, but Michael never took it because he thought there's no hook in it. (if I remember right)

There's an interview with Pharrell and Michael floating around on the net somewhere.

EDIT: Found the interview:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1285/is_7_33/ai_105735866

I only have 2, and I do wear them. Im looking forward to making some more shirts.
Sometimes there's the negative comments, but to hell with them....Im still proud to show off my love for him!

hehe yeah, I was ironic with saying nerd, I should've used quotations on the word "nerd" to make it more obvious.

That's Pharrell Williams from the production duo "The Neptunes" and he has a band called N.E.R.D. :)
A fun trivia is that a song he produced for Usher (You Don't Have to Call) was meant for Michael Jackson, but Michael never took it because he thought there's no hook in it. (if I remember right)

There's an interview with Pharrell and Michael floating around on the net somewhere.

The interview sounds so cool:wild: If only we could have the audio file...Thanks Bruce.

Back to the topic, I'm planning to make my own shirt! Got no problem wearing it on the streets or elsewhere.

Hahahah I wear my brother's "I (heart) MJ" shirt, very similar to the "I (heart) NY" shirt.

If I actually owned any MJ-shirts, I would definitely wear them in public. I wouldn't hesitate at all to wear 'em.

Where can I get them from? I would love to add it to my xmas list and maybe buy my brother one haha. :p

WOW!! thanks for that interview! i remember this..i just posted it among my favs! lol!:clapping:

Back