Doctors Make the Best Assassins

He also said he didn't know the address.

You treat your patient for six weeks and the person happens is the most famous person in the world. Yet he doesn't recall the address.

I would like to know the lie the lawyer will come up with regarding the oxygen tank.

I read his name and my blood starts boiling. Urrgh!!!!!!!!!!

'I didn't know the address' is completely unacceptable. He'd been to his house every day for six weeks and there were numerous other people that were in the house, he could have asked any one of them. 'I didn't know the address' is a completely unacceptable excuse. Not knowing the zip code, fair enough, but not the house number and road for crying out loud.

He also said he didn't know the address

Sure and that's how he rented an apartemnet 8 miles away from MJ's house , he did not know the address .

He was due to go to rehersal at 1, Travis mentions that he heard the news that MJ had been taken to the hospital when he was on his way to pick him up from his house. Plus he always had lunch with the kids before he left so no way would he have asked for propofol past half 11.

Thanks for pointing that out; I thought he was due to go to rehearsal at 2 p.m.

wow...Murray's lawyer is a joke. Shoulda' got all their shit together when Murray ran away for 2 days. :smilerolleyes:

"made a mistake in the timeline" Which one Flanagan? Take a number...:doh:

How could Murray get his own timelines wrong? He was the one there! Proves his ass was lying and continues to lie

For real! He has multiple versions. I wonder how he doesn't become confused in between what really happened and what he wants us to believe happened. :smilerolleyes:

Well if he needed sleep, he should have had monitoring equipment to keep an EYE on Michael. Someone or something needed to keep an EYE on Michael. As a doctor, even a sleepy doctor, he should have known that. And if he wasn't up for the task, he shouldn't have taken on the responsibility. People work nights....and they sleep all day so they can be awake. Murray has no excuse. If he thought he was going to take $150,000 and SLEEP on the job he was out of his skull.

Exactly. There's no excuse. It's clearly negligent. In operating theatres, even with all the correct monitoring equipment, the anaesthetist is there all the time in case something goes wrong. Even if he fell asleep, that is negligent. He has a duty of care to the patient at that time.

Well, to be honest here, he was getting 150,000. per month to sit there AWAKE and watching his patient. He wasn't paid to sleep.

I have worked the night shift and I can tell you that we didn't sleep at work. I am thinking he was supposed to sit there awake watching.

You're right^^As I was a flight attendant and worked the "red eye" from L.A. to( PHL) Philadelphia while the passenger were alseep, we were NEVER allowed to sleep. What if there was an emergency of some sort and my as was sleep? I'd be put behind bars, no questioned asked.
Anyway, MURRAY is full of sh!%. I hope they fry his a$$!!! I HOPE YOUR BABY MOMMA IS READING THIS THREAD MURRAY BECAUSE YOU NEVER EVER NEED TO BE A DOCTOR AGAIN!!!

Oh I see it was an innocent mistake was it? For most people in that situation the memory of what happened would haunt you for the rest of your life, Murrey could be confused as to whether he left the room for 3 minutes or 5 minutes, but is his lawyer really expecting people to believe that he could get mixed up between 5 minutes and 45 minutes. That he though he had only gone to the bathroom, then remembered he had been gone long enough to make 3 phone calls.

Murrey is a liar, pure and simple and this just raises the suspicion even more.

yeah cause they havnt created a new timeline yet! nothing new interms of murray changing his story chernoff did this after the phonecalls were orignally made public. we all know hes gonna change his story to fit it around the timeline. if mj died withon minutes of the injection then he will fit the time around that. so i guess hes gonna claim he got it wrong about the time he administered the drug. funny how he remembers exactly the times he gave loz and mid etc but not the fatal dose the D.A will (cant think of the legal word) him with all these stories. just like the arvizos

Exactly what I was thinking Elusive! Yes they cannot say because they have not made that part up yet.

I really really hope more evidence does not come out until the hearing. Murray needs to be put on the spot and made to answer about his timeline first. DA should keep things tightly under wraps.

How did news of the world get this anyway? Hmmmmmm. But it's weird that a UK tabloid should get this before TMZ.

Sure and that's how he rented an apartemnet 8 miles away from MJ's house , he did not know the address .

Hey, I didn't say whether he was telling the truth but thats what he said. You take it however you want to take it.

Some of the members here make very good investigators of this homicide event. They follow every update and news on it very closely and analyse it. I wonder if the official investigators do as much homework as some of you guys did!

Some of the members here make very good investigators of this homicide event. They follow every update and news on it very closely and analyse it. I wonder if the official investigators do as much homework as some of you guys did!

Sometimes I have the feeling when they release new information there is a police computer geek who sits there laughing at us all because they know the full time line. They have the tapes saying what Murray really said for 3 hours. They know what they released; they know what was police theory and what was not.

They don't have to sit there spending days discussing what Murray said. They have it all on tape.

well, sneddon did not laugh at us , sneddon was PISSED as hell because fans here destroyed his case even before he presented it to jurors , his people could not dispute many of what the members here back at the time did and he was supper PISSED . when the trial came everything crumbled , we knew it , we knew no way a person with functional brain would believe sneddon's story .

The same applies to Chernoff and Murray .

we have many 'objective' members back then , and they were 'welcome', they were testing their case and were not so pleasant hearing THE TRUTH , and like you they told us but you did not hear the whole story , there was much more , the case was strong , the evidence was strong , jackson would not have been able to walk , inside that courtroom Mez said everything we had been saying for months , and MJ was cleared.

Chernoff can come here, he can test his defense , even the investigators . Until now Murray's story does not make sense , and he is already changing his story . when you are telling the truth , you don't need to correct yourself over and over again .
we learnt that watching the Arvizos and the neverland fab5 crumble on the witness stand .

well, sneddon did not laugh at us , sneddon was PISSED as hell because fans here destroyed his case even before he presented it to jurors , his people could not dispute many of what the members here back at the time did and he was supper PISSED . when the trial came everything crumbled , we knew it , we knew no way a person with functional brain would believe sneddon's story .

The same applies to Chernoff and Murray .

we have many 'objective' members back then , and they were 'welcome', they were testing their case and were not so pleasant hearing THE TRUTH , and like you they told us but you did not hear the whole story , there was much more , the case was strong , the evidence was strong , jackson would not have been able to walk , inside that courtroom Mez said everything we had been saying for months , and MJ was cleared.

Chernoff can come here, he can test his defense , even the investigators . Until now Murray's story does not make sense , and he is already changing his story . when you are telling the truth , you don't need to correct yourself over and over again .
we learnt that watching the Arvizos and the neverland fab5 crumble on the witness stand .

First of all, YOU are putting words into my mouth. I never said Murrays case was strong. Not ever. There are simply things being said by many of the fans that are not true and can easily be proven wrong.

I make no claim that Murray is innocent. I make no claim that he will walk away, though I have my sincere doubts that a jury will convict if people keep painting the picture of Michael as a helpless druggie who was controlled by his own staff and handlers. It feel it is going to be difficult to convince a jury of 12 people that Murray was the sole cause of Michaels demise when you have all these other 'helpful' loving people out there speaking about how Michael needed interventions and they were not allowed access.

It would have been more convincing to say that Michael was drug free and on top of the world and ready to do 50 concerts in the O2 arena.

At least I'm not here saying he was a hopeless drug addict.

though I have my sincere doubts that a jury will convict if people keep painting the picture of Michael as a helpless druggie who was controlled by his own staff and handlers. It feel it is going to be difficult to convince a jury of 12 people that Murray was the sole cause of Michaels demise when you have all these other 'helpful' loving people out there speaking about how Michael needed interventions and they were not allowed access.

It would have been more convincing to say that Michael was drug free and on top of the world and ready to do 50 concerts in the O2 arena.

At least I'm not here saying he was a hopeless drug addict.

randyjackson8 My brother doesn’t have a voice anymore…. We must fight & speak for him.
about 10 hours ago from web

well, that's Randy's answer , MJ is telling us he was a helpless druggie, near death skeleton , demanding drugs and AEG knew he was 'mentaly and physically' unfit and enabled him , don't also forget that when Randy had issues with the estate , MJ tried to tell us he did not father his kids and it was a conspiracy to take his money from his 'real' family .

Each time you hear Randy or Oxman remember it is Michael talking to you .

randyjackson8 my brother doesn’t have a voice anymore…. We must fight & speak for him.

well, that's randy's answer , mj is telling us he was a helpless druggie, near death skeleton , demanding drugs and aeg knew he was 'mentaly and physically' unfit and enabled him , don't also forget that when randy had issues with the estate , mj tried to tell us he did not father his kids and it was a conspiracy to take his money from his 'real' family .

Each time you hear randy or oxman remember it is michael talking to you .

knuckles on a cheese grater!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He seemed to have made a lot of mistakes not just the timeline. He said he gave Michael 25 ml of propofol and he was saturated in it according to the autopsy. He did CPR on a bed. He mixed drugs together that any fool would know were lethal. He had no equipment ready for an emergency. Bottles were left out of propofol to become contaminated with bacteria and the oxygen bottle hooked up was empty. Yeah a few little mistakes but the poor guy is only human, right. No one could make that many mistakes. There was one phone call that was not traced. That was probably the one telling him what to do or telling them that his work was completed.

here was one phone call that was not traced. That was probably the one telling him what to do or telling them that his work was completed.
that came from a tabloid. theres no evidence to suggest its true. if it were untraced then no one would even know about it to report on it in the first place

all his calls were traced , they did say two to Vegas and one to Houston , the last call was to Amir . Ofcourse we are talking about calls after 11 am

randyjackson8 My brother doesn’t have a voice anymore…. We must fight & speak for him.

well, that's Randy's answer , MJ is telling us he was a helpless druggie, near death skeleton , demanding drugs and AEG knew he was 'mentaly and physically' unfit and enabled him , don't also forget that when Randy had issues with the estate , MJ tried to tell us he did not father his kids and it was a conspiracy to take his money from his 'real' family .

Each time you hear Randy or Oxman remember it is Michael talking to you .
when did randy say any of that?

TWITTERS From Randy:

My brother doesn’t have a voice anymore…. We must fight & speak for him. 1:08 PM Feb 17th from web

Ok Can’t say 2much. WHY WHY WHY r LAPD & DA ignoring evidence that goes beyond Dr. Murray? Wondering who they r protecting. Hmmm. Talk to me 12:25 PM Feb 17th from web

http://twitter.com/randyjackson8

TWITTERS From Randy:

My brother doesn’t have a voice anymore…. We must fight & speak for him. 1:08 PM Feb 17th from web

Ok Can’t say 2much. WHY WHY WHY r LAPD & DA ignoring evidence that goes beyond Dr. Murray? Wondering who they r protecting. Hmmm. Talk to me 12:25 PM Feb 17th from web

http://twitter.com/randyjackson8

To me this says that the Jackson have presented the DA and the LAPD with evidence about others who are responsible for Michaels death and the LAPD are not paying attention to them...this really pisses me off....why would they try and sweep this under the rug..

If so, he should present that info to us also.

He does not have that info, he only has what we do in the I.U. And he's probably asking the same questions that we do.

Why are the follower fans - and what they saw, ignored? Why did the two bodyguards have to come forward and ASK to contribute to the case with their testimonies of what they saw? Where is Tohme? Why doesn't anyone from the authorities want to untangle this complicated web of people and circumstances?

And I suggest to everyone who keeps pushing for the "facts", to thoroughly read the Investigative Unit we have here on this forum. Surprisingly, there are a few facts there, not just speculations and hearsay.

we are banned from READING anything there, at least I speak for myself , I'm BANNED from accessing the I.U .

and I don't really need to read anything there , I know everything I need to know .

we are banned from READING anything there, at least I speak for myself , I'm BANNED from accessing the I.U .

and I don't really need to read anything there , I know everything I need to know .

Ok then, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

My opinion is that the public will know little to nothing about what really happened to Michael... and why...

A few of us here are trying to change that.
The odds are against us, but fans here have fought for justice more that once, and won. And that's because of LOVE, for OUR Michael.

Last edited:
Back