Dr. Arnold Klein on his Facebook about "TMZ torture"

the thing is why did he put up with it? Mike just had a bad judge of character. That is why he should've had folks around him that cared. Anyone can see that Klein is slime and was using MJ. He should never have had to rebuild MJ's face because he , Hoefflin and the other quack plastic surgeons that did unncessary nose jobs and procedures on MJ should've never done them in the first place at least not so drastically.

This thread ain't about MJ's plastic surgery (for which, personally I've my own theory, i.e. maybe a survival tactic in a mad, excruciatingly painful world and him not choosing to vent off on other people)... He was also his dermatologist treating very legit conditions like his Vitiligo. But the likes of Klein indeed have always been about the mighty dollar and nothing else. ..

The point is that this dude is acting desperate, breaching confidentiality agreements of his awfully famous patient, obviously also being untruthful in some ways and inconsistent and self-contradictory, making up stuff (like no longer being fond of TMZ's interviewer), and also sounds like he's being blackmailed or simply just paid... By whom, I wonder? For he speaks unflateringly not just about AEG (Murray's defense also does it), but also Jackson's Estate for 'faking' Jackson's will. He also brings up the 'addiction of propofol 'theory' that Murray's defense is struggling to legitimize, and added to their strategy of attempting to paint Jackson as a regular user and abuser of Propofol. ..... I sincerely prefer to trust the likes of Treacy. Also, didn't Klein say once that he has knowledge of Jackson being administered the anesthetic during a History tour in Germany? Is he now changing this story also? And chooses to continue beaiting up dead horses (like Hoefflin) and blame them instead? Can't he just defend himself that he didn't kill his patient, without resorting to marring his patient's character to death? .......And he is pretending to be mad at TMZ whom he sat with and blab so comfortably soon after Jackson's death? Like Murray's defense once claimed they were, when, in fact, they're the buddies they always were with Murray and working at disinforming the public?. My opinion is that he's being paid to 'chatter' nonsense -- coincidentally on the eve of the trial he'd been subpoenaed to. Although he seems he's against everyone, including Murray (imo, a pitiful game they play with the help of the press), but his own self, he's playing the confusion card aimed to instill a certain feeling of uneasiness and fear in the target audience and, basically, to let us know the smear campaign against Jackson's character, that Dr. Treacy also spoke about is unfolding strong. And Klein has contributed to it ever since Jackson passed, him, Mark Lester, Matt Fiddes, etc., etc, and other so-called long-time friends, like the Malniks, that leaked private photos of his children on the net. They've all reduced him to a complete worthless joke of a being. And this nobody in question is now expecting to ever be taken seriously, after crapping stuff like "He'd pee in the cup from my office", "He was a proud gay man", "He refused to take a bath with Ryan White, because he had AIDS, so he cared a lot about others' welfare" (notice the sneakishly sickening innuendo there, contained in each letter...0..0)....

Get help, Klein, or go back to your snake pit. ....You know u don't have to get all defensive like you do, but money talks far too loud and you can't just resist it. Not now on this sudden 'drought' of it. He seems to be also manifesting a sick retaliation against Jackson himself, if you notice. Soon after he died, he started spewing his crap on TV and to tabs. There's gotta be something else outside money that's eating him up. Oh, yeah, what was it, again? .... Cough*Frustration*Cough.

sickening and.... no other words. ..

Last edited:
So Arnie Klein, the self-proclaimed best friend of Michael Jackson had to be told by others six months ago that Michael, who he knew for 30 years, wasnt really gay? WHATEVER Arnie!

Poor Michael, I miss you but you really are in a better place than having to deal with some of the people in your life.

Yeah.. I'm starting to think he was actually saved when he died. ..Losing my mind, possibly, but look what these nobodies can do to one's psyche. ...

*goes away*

Someone asked him if the story was a lie why did he support it first. He said he only found out 6 months ago that it was a lie. Yeah, right.

oh come on. he was all over the story. even Liz Taylor called him on it. the man is an opportunist.

Arnold Klein ...what can I say? I wonder how much of what he had to say is projection. Maybe he is the person who loves to pee in cups in his office! Anyway, he really does need to just sit himself down in a corner.

The defense would not be advised to call him to the stand. Like Murray, he is like ever-shifting sand and once the prosecution points out the various DIFFERING stories he has told, they can ask with arched brow "you were lying then but you're not lying now?"

So Arnie Klein, the self-proclaimed best friend of Michael Jackson had to be told by others six months ago that Michael, who he knew for 30 years, wasnt really gay? WHATEVER Arnie!

sounds funny doesn't it. if every "best" friend is like him then Lord spare me from having one.

ivy;3350845 said:
He forgot that he sat down for TMZ for hours for an interview. So he wasn't hating Harvey Levin then?
At the time he laughed Levin’s jokes and contributed to more…
respect77;3350603 said:
I guess it was Murray injecting Propofol into his muscle
It surprised me the first time I heard Klein say that on that long interview… now he repeats it… :doh:

Alma;3350874 said:
The liberties he's taking at grossly breaching his patient's confidentiality ethics is...
Yeah… there are no words.
Just pay attention to the derisional confusion these nobodies are throwing at the public -- not to mention in light of Murray's trial, and notice how Klein is playing the almost impartial entity (in reality, the frustrated, bitter one), by accusing either AEG for various stuff and Jackson himself (surprised?..) and Murray, and Hoefflin, and Levin..and boy, anyone but his butt. ....

You’re right. Again he mentioned others invited to the memorial service… he made a point on that in the TMZ interview…

TheChosenOne;3351346 said:
Arnold Klein ...what can I say? I wonder how much of what he had to say is projection. Maybe he is the person who loves to pee in cups in his office! Anyway, he really does need to just sit himself down in a corner.

The defense would not be advised to call him to the stand. Like Murray, he is like ever-shifting sand and once the prosecution points out the various DIFFERING stories he has told, they can ask with arched brow "you were lying then but you're not lying now?"

The first paragraph made me laugh, the second one should be food for thought for the defense.

Arnie Klein was on TMZ Live in late 2009 to talk about Michael's "drug problem", Harvey Levin even interviewed him!

:D
Klein is just like the "boy who cried wolf," in that he has been running around telling all of these WILD stories and now all of a sudden, he wants folks to take him seriously.

Golly, I didn't know he and murray were related! :wild:

Say, off topic, is everybody voting???? Time's running out...

Announcement brought to you by the 'get out and vote' committee of mjjc :D

WOW! That was a hot mess! O_O

When Arnold Klein did that interview with Harvey for TMZ he was enjoying himself! So I don't know where all his hate comes for Harvey now?! Did he think Harvey would now be his bestest Friend afterwards!? o_O TMZ is about busine$$ only, he didn't know that?! Klein didn't even want to leave he just wanted to keep talking too in that interview, I remember that clearly! And Harvey was looking at him like WTF? lol

Now, him admitting MJ wasn't gay! Like thanks dude but, I already new that B.S was not true! What an ass to now act like he wasn't helping in promoting that crap himself, when he sure was! Now, poor Liz who had some fans hatin on her because they didn't understand her sarcasm while defending MJ Mmmmmm! SMH

He said he didn't know anything about propofol now he is saying the opposite!? What?! Now Hofflin made MJ a propofol addict?! What? I never seen two doctors so jealous of each other like this before! I think that's what it comes down to in the end between these two! It was about which one could get more services $$$$ from MJ and who would be his fave to go to!

Last edited:

Yes.. They're throwing stones to hide their hairy hands. Many like him in Jackson's life. ...

Is he saying that he knew Michael was addicted to propofol and he knew who was giving it to him? Or am I reading this wrong?

If that is what he is saying, shouldn't he have reported something concerning any doctor abusing the use of propofol with a patient?

I truly think the truth has gone out of fashion now. Seriously there are ppl in this world who like to lie to cover their butts up and do it cuz they know they will get away with it, aka klein

Is he saying that he knew Michael was addicted to propofol and he knew who was giving it to him? Or am I reading this wrong?

If that is what he is saying, shouldn't he have reported something concerning any doctor abusing the use of propofol with a patient?

I don't think Klein even knows what he's saying. Or know what planet he's currently on. He's either self medicating or has just genuinely totally lost it. I don't think its worth figuring out what he's trying to say anymore.

This is his facebook page I have seen it before. And once again whatever Klein whatever. Oh and crazy me I thought the guy from the coroner's office name was Ed Winter not Dick. And crazy me again I thought according to you Arnie Michael was an open gay man who was proud of it? What drugs is he on?
exactly Klein was talking about seeing Michael and this guy together and going on about the aa community being homophobic. He added to the story on his own. He is a coward and I don't believe anything he says period..

yep he sounds rather nervous and he sounds like that conscience of his is starting to get to him. I guess he does have one.

Yes. He is scared of something and is blaming everyone. Here is a doctor who cannot keep his mouth shut. No wonder his practice went under. He would not talk about the private business of stars who are alive, though. I cannot believe anything he says at this point without corroborative proof.

Arnie Klein was on TMZ Live in late 2009 to talk about Michael's "drug problem", Harvey Levin even interviewed him!

It didn't end there. He even called TMZ Live after the "gay" story came out and defended it saying that Michael could loved whomever he wanted. Harvey defended Michael and pointed out to Klein that Michael adamantly denied gay rumors when alive and even if true Michael wouldn't want to be "outed" by "his friend" and Klein went on saying that Michael was repressed or something like that.

So it's hard to take him seriously anymore.

Personally, I think that Klien should have thought about all this before even sitting down with TMZ. He was talking all kinds of stuff about Michael. Now, to me, it seems that he wants to backtrack on alot of it because Murray's lawyers are looking at him as another person to blame for Michael's death and Klien wants to be seen as the good guy all the way around. But seriously, did he really expect TMZ to keep chatting him up about Michael and see that nothing he said got on the record? That's not the way it works unfortunately. And everybody around Michael knew that he was going to Klien's office anyway. It was bound to show up in TMZ articles at some point. To a certain extent, Klien's mouth is what got him into this mess, in my opinion. He was the one allowing and pushing that "Michael was gay" rumor to make the rounds even though it didn't work out entirely (IMO) because people who believed that crap story had already believed it for years and the ones who didn't believe it still don't. As for Klien's comments about Hoefflin, I'm not going to try and figure that out. And it's not going to bring Michael back even if by some miracle we finally get the truth. And I doubt we ever will. In the end, the reality is that Michael is gone when he should still be here. And there was absolutely no reason for what happened to him. Period.

Last edited:
Klein can say whatever, no one will take him seriously at this point

Arnie....Arnie..... '' Ho, ho, ho.....green giant...."

So he goes all over the media to announce that Michael was gay and goes to his Facebook account to take back his statement.

That's funny because he was more than happy to do interviews for TMZ after MJ's death. He loved the 15 minutes of fame. This guy is a pathological liar.

So he goes all over the media to announce that Michael was gay and goes to his Facebook account to take back his statement.

That's because the media only pays for "MJ was gay" statements, but not for "he wasn't gay" statements (sad but true).:smilerolleyes:

From Arnie's FB:

Hopefully, the kids will always stay away from this dangerous person. ... Wow, can't believe how he's got no shame at all... 'Sleep well'. ... 0..0 He's talking crap For the welfare of Michael's children? He sees he no longer exists, and aims for them, like he's a surrogate father now... Not gonna happen, dude, u dream on. ..

Back