Dr. Arnold Klein on his Facebook about "TMZ torture"

For someone who claimed once he didn't know what Propofol was! How then does he explain he did an intervention on MJ twice to get him off it? o_O

It's only Klein's own fault when people can't take him seriously!:smilerolleyes:

Exactly... I remember precisely he told Larry King that he didn't know what it was and that he had never used it.. He's such a liar. I really wish someone would've gotten MJ away from all these crooked ass people. Doctors that didn't help him at all but instead hurt him and eventually killed him. It's just sad...

actually he said that before on TMZ Live. He said one time was during a tour and he and his assistant/nurse stayed with Michael so that the other doctor couldn't give Michael drugs. I'm not sure if he said propofol. He also mentioned an intervention soon before Michael died.

he and his assistant stayed with him so the other doctor could not give him drugs ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bugeyed

is he for real? I mean what the hell? he was living with MJ to prevent him from taking drugs? !!! lol kilen? !!! :smilerolleyes:

Hoffelin got him hooked on propofol !!!! and Klien 'saved' him okaaaaaaaaay lol

another intervention before his death? when? no one ever mentioned that but Murray.and even if true , he must have hired a doctor like Murray unless Klien is now going to claim he used to self-inject, that's frankly the only way you get addicted to propofol frequent injections , no one ever claimed that .

My believe this guy is broke, he sold stories the first day MJ died to tabloids and continues to do so . I truely believe he wants the jacksons to call him and offer him SOMETHING in exchange for him helping them in their case against AEG and in blackmailing the estate, you know MJ was drugged up all the time in recent years , did not know what he was doing and AEG took control of him...etc. plus he is indeed trying to help Murray as much as he can. He already knows he no longer criminally targetted , he wants money anyway he can get it; tabloids, the defence, the jacksons and he feels he can say anything now about MJ , spread lies no one is going to prosecute him and he has nothing to lose.

I honestly think that certain people have been so impacted by Michael's death that they are struggling and are in dire need of some of form of help. Between Teddy Riley, Klein and a certain number of fans- I think it long left the realm of 'healthy'.

Some loath others in their grief, others themselves and others apparently Michael. And unfinished business of any kind comes up all the more.

Last edited:
Why did AEG not talk to me his physician of 30 years before doing this.?

When asked on TV about the trial period, Klein answered not to have been in touch

with MJ in those days. If Michael himself didn't always speak to the Cosmetic Dermatologist ( Klein)

when having health problems as he did during the trial, I don't see the reason why AEG should have

consulted him.

When asked on TV about the trial period, Klein answered not to have been in touch

with MJ in those days. If Michael himself didn't always speak to the Cosmetic Dermatologist ( Klein)

when having health problems as he did during the trial, I don't see the reason why AEG should have

consulted him.

Exactly.. Lord I wished MJ would've left Klein alone..

This is his video from TMZ Live. It's 96 minutes.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/?mediaKey=3e1cfd94-ae5f-48c0-8d5b-c372fc8c0d52&isShareURL=true

I'll briefly mention the points.

3:10 - he says he did 2 interventions and got Michael clean from the drugs.
4:00 - he says he gave Michael demerol due to the facial and scalp injections that he did (for botox and scaring treatment). He says it was needed because he would give 100 injections over 1.5 hours and it would be painful and Michael was needle phobic.
5:00 - mentions the dosage of demerol he gave was minimal, says he reduced Michael's normal dosage after he came from Vegas (sounds like another doctor was giving him higher amount), and says he wasn't addicted to narcotics (no withdrawal symptoms).
7:40 - says he never gave Michael propofol but Michael asked him for it 4 years ago.
8:00 - blames Hoefflin for Michael's introduction to propofol, and says that he gave too much anesthesia
10:30 - says he got rid of Hoefflin. Michael got a cease and desist against him in 2003. says that Hoefflin was the one that said Klein taught Murray about propofol. says he doesn't even know Murray.
11:30 - says Joe introduced Michael to Murray.
13:17 - talks about one intervention. says he knew Michael was getting propofol. Klein goes to the tour with his nurse and 2 assistants and stays guard to stop the doctor from giving him propofol. (later I think he says his was happening in Germany in the latest tour. )
16:00 - says that he heard from an associate that Michael 2 weeks before he died called and said that he needed an anesthesiologist
17:00 - claims Murray was giving the drug as IM.
38:40 - talks about severe propofol addiction. says it happens from continuous use and he came to a point that he wouldn't sleep without it because he would get insomnia if he was taken off it.
68:50 - says he gave Michael 100 mg demerol while working on his face
84:20 - talks about the intervention before Michael's death. mentions a failed attempt by Hoefflin. mentions another failed attempt in Las Vegas. He says doctor denied to it because the previous attempts had always been unsuccessful.

So if Michael was such an addict to Propofol so says the crazy doctor who was getting for him? And if he had someone getting and given him propofol why would he need Murray again? Whatever Arnold. And you went on tour to make sure it was done right? Oh gee in July of that year you had no idea how Propofol worked. LIAR

JOE introduced Michael to Murray???.....Why does that make the hair on the back of my neck stand up??

JOE introduced Michael to Murray???.....Why does that make the hair on the back of my neck stand up??

The introducer was supposed to have been a member of James Brown's family but Mrs. Brown denied this.

Bodyguard introduced murray to mj.sure it Was said in court papers/hearings

I would like to send this bastard of Klein in Guantánamo...he will know what is it " torture".....

[QUOTE="xthunderx2, post: 3355319, member: 14350"]JOE introduced MicRe: Dr. Arnold Klein on his Facebook about "TMZ torture"

At this point Arnold will feign ignorance and distance himself to anyone associated of giving Michael profopol if he wants to AVOID a subponea on the witness stand.

Hell!...he thinks nothing of throwing JOE and J am under the bus and ask you "Who's Debbie" and her horses"
He twists his story faster than he flips hamurgers

Last edited:
And you went on tour to make sure it was done right?

He didn't say that. He said that he went to tour and stayed with Michael so that the doctor wouldn't have access to Michael and couldn't give him propofol. Basically he claims he and his staff was like bodyguards not letting the other doctor in. All through TMZ Live he says he has no experience in administering propofol and couldn't / wouldn't do it even asked.

Dr. Arnold Klein is a liar and he will do anything to put himself on tv and on the news so don't believe nothing he says he got no life and he's probably homosexual himself who was secretly inlove with michael and when he got no love from mike he's stars this bullshit after mike was killed:wacko:

Klein is afraid because he put so much IM inyections in the body of MJ.

Murray is not alone, there are many other doctors that hurted MJ.

Michael needed Cheryl Lee to put him under Propofol, but she refused and Murray was alone.

Ivy, thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Klein seems so defensive. It seems he's scared to death something comes out to incriminate him. Michael used to go to his office quite often. Who knows Klein is the person who introduced Michael to Propofol. There's something in Klein's story that does not add up.

The only professionnal in the MJ's life this Cheryl Lee.

Violating patient confidentiality on national TV? About as professional as Klein. I understand being shaken, nevertheless a medical professional cannot just walk in front of a camera speaking about private patient information. Cops, prosecutors- not cameras.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Diplomate
The only professionnal in the MJ's life this Cheryl Lee.
What professional doesn't go to the cops with her story FIRST!? Why on Television instead!? :mello: If it was that serious and important info u go to the authorities first and not stupid shows like Nancy Grace! As if Nancy really give a ish MJ died, when she wanted him in jail which would have killed him as well!:smilerolleyes:

[B said:
StacyJ[/B];3355287]Exactly... I remember precisely he told Larry King that he didn't know what it was and that he had never used it.. He's such a liar. I really wish someone would've gotten MJ away from all these crooked ass people. Doctors that didn't help him at all but instead hurt him and eventually killed him. It's just sad...
Yep, not only Larry, he said the same thing to Diane Sawyer as well!

What professional doesn't go to the cops with her story FIRST!? Why on Television instead!? :mello: If it was that serious and important info u go to the authorities first and not stupid shows like Nancy Grace! As if Nancy really give a ish MJ died, when she wanted him in jail which would have killed him as well!:smilerolleyes:

Yep, not only Larry, he said the same thing to Diane Sawyer as well!
exactly..she just came out of now where spilled her story about Michael and then went back were she came from. She should of went to the police first...but no she had to put her butt on tv... I don't find her credible,

Last edited:
My last Facebook statement on Michael Jacksonby Arnold W. Klein on Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 5:48pm
Dear Arnold,

I am so very sorry about the torture the world is putting you through concerning Mr Jackson.I know both in Dubai and Paris you were not a vulture but a true friend. Because of my position please do not use my name until the time right. How dare that Lunatic Harvey Levin makes those statements about you.

Dr Arnold Klein- a Professor of Medicine and

Dermatology at UCLA, endowed chair in his name was a trustee of the heredity disease foundation, which found the first human gene and has been responsible for raising 320 million Dollars for HIV. You are considered the most innovative and famous cosmetic dermatologist. Hoefflin, who ruined my friends face, says you taught Murray to give Propofol. This is insane in that Hoefllin has been and out of mental treatment centers and was the individual responsible for addicting Michael to Propofol. “Klein Addicted Michael Jackson to Demerol” displays “Michael Jackson’s Medical records”…”Arnold Klein is a Drug Addict.” If Harvey makes such slanderous statements that caused your business to decrease immensely can you no sue him. I checked on the News Cast in front of your office and indeed It was hosted by AEG, Harvey Levin himself has a very questionable past. In 1994, Levin almost caused murder charges against Simpson to be tossed out, when he presented a video on KCBS-TV that allegedly showed prosecutor Marcia Clark searching Simpson's home before a search warrant was issued. Within days, however, Levin was forced to retract the story. Two years ago it should be noted TMZ had broken the news exclusively Michael Jackson had died at the age of 50. What was their exclusive source to get this story. It seems Harvey Levin is after you.

Maybe because the Will they are are using is so obviously fraudulent. I doubt they know you were in contact with Michael since he left Ireland.

a bit too long in the Ring

by Arnold W. Klein on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 2:18am
In regards to the statement made by Harvey Levin today. I think he has spent a bit too long in the Wrestling Ring. When you interviewed me over the phone after the Pfeiffer piece I told you I could not assure you of Michael's sexuality.Pfeiffer is not a buddy of mine ,maybe yours, not mine. however I felt I should make the world aware that the story Jason told was a fable. Now maybe you would do well to withdraw the statements you made agains me. Ask Howard how I was during the Botox® trial? I do quite well in court.

Harvey the great

If Harvey makes such slanderous statements that caused your business to decrease immensely can you no sue him.

Harvey didn't make Arnold say MJ peed in cups in front of people; Larry King didn't make Arnold speak about the estate of

MJ's hair or his nose, and Jason didn't force him to speak nonsense on the phone to Harvey about MJ's sexuality.

If his business has considerably decreased, he would do well in taking a look at the whole picture and think twice

from now on before talking to the media or even posting online before it gets worse.

Harvey didn't make Arnold say MJ peed in cups in front of people; Larry King didn't make Arnold speak about the estate of

MJ's hair or his nose, and Jason didn't force him to speak nonsense on the phone to Harvey about MJ's sexuality.

If his business has considerably decreased, he would do well in taking a look at the whole picture and think twice

from now on before talking to the media or even posting online before it gets worse.

I doubt if anyone wrote that note to Arnie saying how wrong he has been treated. There probably is not an anonymous friend, Arnie probably wrote that to himself. I agree that Klein has only himself to blame for his business considerably decreasing.

Who addicted Michael to Propofol? Was Michael really addicted to it? Questions we may never get an answer for.

Dr. Klein finds it very convenient to accuse others of all sorts of things when he is guilty of running off at the mouth with nonsense at a moment’s notice. The 90 minute interview he did with TMZ was shameful and embarrassing. During that disjointed rambling, which included plugging his practice frequently, he made totally unnecessary revelations about Michael. What was he thinking? He certainly wasn't doing Michael and favors. How did he become a doctor in the first place? His justification for announcing the whole public-peeing-in-the-cup thing (if it ever happened at all) was allegedly to dispute the 1993 allegations and show that lots of people saw MJ's business and could describe it!?! Huh!?! Dear Lord give me strength!!! All he did was serve to humiliate Michael and make himself look more of a fool than he already appeared.

Then there was the Jason Pfeiffer disaster. Why say it's a lie now??? Why didn't Klein refute the story the minute he found out about it?? The story was all over the place!! He let that bogus mess linger for months and months. Makes NO sense.

Like someone mentined above, Klein would do well to not speak publically any more in any format. He needs to look in the mirror if he wants to find someone to blame for his loss of business.

*runs in digust* :puke:

Last edited:
huh i dont get it :* Thought Randy said that Michael hired Murray and not aEG?
And if This ..... klein know about the addiction why give me than so much other meds?????????

Back