Dr. Arnold Klein on his Facebook about "TMZ torture"

Since when is it allowed to talk about patients in the media?????????

Since the media have questionable or no ethical standards when it comes to Michael, since the doctor probably got good money for his stories and obviously is another doctor a la murray who has no ethics of his own, since the family doesn't seem interested in jumping up and down in public indignation...
But I know you were just asking a rhetorical question...
When it comes to Michael, anyone can say anything, damn them.:despair

Additional info on Klein and Pfeiffer:

Muhammed Khilji Jason Pfeiffer suspects

TO: Beverly Hill Police Department
DATE: December 7, 2010
FILE #:
RE: Theft/Embezzlement
Victim/Reporting person: Dr. Arnold Klein

Date of Occurrence: January 2007 through August 2010

Related reports: Beverly Hills Crime Report – 09-0940

Summary:

Dr. Klein is a dermatologist in Beverly Hills. Dr. Klein has operated a medical
office in Beverly Hills since the 1970′s.

In 2007, Dr. Klein hired Muhammed Khilji as his accountant. Mr. Khilji oversawaccounts payable and receivable for the office. Khilji directed employees who handledthe accounts payable and receivable. He was also responsible for preparing paymentfor Dr. Klein’s personal expenses, including mortgage payments, payroll for house staff,car payments and credit card payments.

Jason Pfeiffer began working for the Dr. Klein as a research assistant in 2007. He began to spend time in the office and assist in the office. He eventually became the office manager in early 2009.
In mid-2010, it was brought to Dr. Klein’s attention by friends and some staff that there were concerns about how his finances were being handled by Khilji and Pfeiffer.

In September of 2010, upon returning from a trip, Dr. Klein attempted to use his

Klein Memoranda
December 14, 2010
Page 2

American Express Card for a nominal purchase (approximately $5). The card was denied. In the next few days and weeks Dr. Klein learned that his finances had been substantially depleted. He learned that several loans had been taken out without his knowledge. He learned that over $3 million had been transferred from his retirement account without his knowledge.

A forensic accounting was performed of all of Dr. Klein’s accounts. Officer records as well as bank records were utilized in the forensic accounting. While the totalamount of loss is believed to be substantially greater, there was $1.3 million of possible unauthorized payments/transactions involving Muhammed Khilji and Jason Pfeiffer identified in the forensic accounting. (See attached accounting)

Questionable transactions related to Khilji totaled over $500,000.00.

Transactions without supporting documentation totaled $124,000.00. Among the transactions was a $50,000.00 wire transfer from one of Dr. Klein’s bank accounts to a bank account in Khilji’s name. A number of transactions were for reimbursement of telephones (according to the Quickbook memo) in the amount of $4,000.00. Other transactions with invoices appear to involve “double billing.” Additionally, Khilji admitted
to giving Pfeiffer an unauthorized loan in the amount of $32,000.00.
Questionable transactions related to Pfeiffer total more than $250,000.00.

It was discovered that Pfeiffer opened a “paperless” American Express Card account in the name of Dr. Klein, without the Dr.’s authorization. The card was possessed by Pfeiffer and the invoices were sent directly to him by electronic mail. The debt accumulated on the credit card was paid through Dr. Klein’s bank accounts without his knowledge.

Additionally, Pfeiffer made numerous unauthorized transactions charging Dr. Klein’s American Express card. It was also discovered that Pfeiffer was receiving up to $4000.00 in cash each month above his regular salary, such payment being authorized by Khilji. This was done without Dr. Klein’s knowledge.

Khilji, as the accountant, and Pfeiffer, the office manager, controlled all of Dr. Klein’s assets. Changes were made to bank accounts, giving Khilji and Pfeiffer signature authority over Dr. Klein’s accounts. Additionally, several “power of attorney’s” were created giving Khilji and Pfeiffer control over all of Dr. Klein’s finances. With the creation of the control of the assets by Khilji and Pfeiffer, several irregular and unusual transactions occurred.

Two “hard money” loans were executed involving Dr. Klein’s residence on
Windsor Avenue in Los Angeles, and his house in Laguna Beach. Dr. Klein was not aware of the loans until the forensic accounting was conducted. He believes that his signature is either forged or was obtained under false pretenses. He did not authorize the loans totaling $3.2million.

Klein Memoranda
December 14, 2010
Page 3

Dr. Klein’s retirement accounts with Ameritrade were depleted of more than $3 million dollars. The individuals managing his retirement accounts (Klein’s former CPA’s – who sold their practice to Khilji)received authorization forms, but never spoke directly with Dr. Klein. The transfers/withdrawals from the retirement accounts began as early as December 2008. Dr. Klein did not authorize Khilji or Pfeiffer to remove the money
from his accounts.
Dr. Klein’s Laguna property was listed for sale with a real estate agent. Initially, Dr. Klein had a “pocket listing” with a agent. However, the listing was to be withdrawn. Khilji never informed the agent and had her change the listing to a public listing. The agent had several public showings of the property, following the instructions given to her by Khilji. When Dr. Klein visited the property, all signs related to the showings were
removed. Additionally, Khilji contacted a second agent to list the property and had asked for a percentage of her commission if the property sold. Dr. Klein was unaware that the property was still being listed for sale and he did not give Khilji authority tocontinue the listing.

Dr. Klein’s will was changed making Khilji and Pfeiffer the executors of his estate upon his death. All relatives of Dr. Klein were removed as beneficiaries of his estate. There are a numerous documents with questionable signatures alleged to be Dr.Klein’s signature, including checks, bank authorizations, powers of attorney, codicils towills, etc. Dr. Klein is adamant that he either did not sign the documents or that he was unaware of the document that he was signing.
Several witnesses have been interviewed regarding the loss. We will continue to interview additional witnesses as they are identified. We will provide documentation as requested

Then there was the Jason Pfeiffer disaster. Why say it's a lie now??? Why didn't Klein refute the story the minute he found out about it?? The story was all over the place!! He let that bogus mess linger for months and months. Makes NO sense.

Like someone mentined above, Klein would do well to not speak publically any more in any format. He needs to look in the mirror if he wants to find someone to blame for his loss of business.

*runs in digust* :puke:[/QUOTE]. Kline was a part of the story he add his .0.04 to the story saying "he himself walk in the office on mike and Jason and mike had his shirt off"
When TMZ call Kline out about the story he say MJ was a one time gay and as far as he Kline know that was Mj fist G/relationship.
Kline was very much sitting on extra saying his part of the story, if fan did not attack extra and bring down there site with email and phone call they would have aired the second part,
But know we are getting some truth because Jason say Kline tell him to put the story out there and he his standing by the
They are both lier and we will soon hear the whole truth because they have a falling out. I dough he can come and say he lie because he might get in trouble so that may be Kline way of getting back at Jason.

Lord Klein is a crook.. Ain't no telling what Klein was giving MJ over the years. I have really really bad vibes about this nut case.

Kline and Jason are birds of a feather, did you see they way they had pad Mj bill after he died?
And know he is say the guy is a theft?
I say put the pot of oil on the fire and let fry their fat ass for the evilness toward MJ,
Both of them are on drugs.

Kline and Jason are birds of a feather, did you see they way they had pad Mj bill after he died?
And know he is say the guy is a theft?
I say put the pot of oil on the fire and let fry their fat ass for the evilness toward MJ,
Both of them are on drugs.

I agree.. what Klein is getting now is his punishment for what he did to MJ. I hope he goes bankrupt forever and his practice never recovers. He's a crooked doctor, a liar and a thief.. We all know he was ripping off MJ for years for unncessary treatments. Mike was used and abused by him. I really believe that.

Arnold Klein has some nerve!!! After he co-signed this crap on EXTRA!! WE all knew that he and Jason were BOTH liars...Someone needs to give him a swift kick where the good Lord split him!

Ha, thanks for that!! I needed it.

I don't know if this is true because these guys could write anything.
Now they're saying that Jason :censored: answered Klein and "swears" he had an affair with MJ.
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2...-swears-i-had-an-affair-with-michael-jackson/
When this is going to stop? :mad:

Pfeiffer can "swear" all he wants, but once you read the transcript to his Extra interview you can see how ridiculous his story is.

Seems like poor MJ got caught up in a war between these two (Klein and Pfeiffer). Both are lying. Pfeiffer about the story being true and Klein about his involvement in making up the story (he was totally involved in it IMO).

Now they're saying that Jason :censored: answered Klein and "swears" he had an affair with MJ.
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2...-swears-i-had-an-affair-with-michael-jackson/

Oh come on! Can't these MOFO's leave MJ alone for once?! WTH man?! *SCREAMS* It was a made up story from the start, by both of them! That is more then obvious, and if it wasn't for some then...I don't see how u can't see it now?! SMH

Klein and that Jason guy had a falling out! Now Klein is trying to mess with him and exposed the lie of course without exposing himself as well! JERK! All I have to say is, to bad u can't sue for defamation on behalf of a dead person!:(

Damn the law, that ish needs to be changed! To many are taking advantage that MJ is gone and running their dirty little lies for money and attention! *imagining myself joking these two fat bastards!* lol

Oh come on! Can't these MOFO's leave MJ alone for once?! WTH man?! *SCREAMS* It was a made up story from the start, by both of them! That is more then obvious, and if it wasn't for some then...I don't see how u can't see it now?! SMH

Klein and that Jason guy had a falling out! Now Klein is trying to mess with him and exposed the lie of course without exposing himself as well! JERK! All I have to say is, to bad u can't sue for defamation on behalf of a dead person!:(

Damn the law, that ish needs to be changed! To many are taking advantage that MJ is gone and running their dirty little lies for money and attention! *imagining myself joking these two fat bastards!* lol

YEP.^^ It was made up and now there is a falling out, so we will hear more from the two. Hopefully we will learn some more illegal things they did to Michael like overcharging him. About that law, I agree they really need to change it. They also need to allow non relatives to sue on the dead person's behalf. Can you imagine fans having a class action against certain individuals, unfortunately our hands are tied.

Of course the story is crap. When I said "I don't know if this is true" I was talking about the article they printed, I wasn't talking about the story perse.

^I knew that! My response was for the link u provided and those that believed he was gay when they first heard the story! As well as for the dummies who are voting yes on that poll!

Last edited:
Hi Bridgett...:)

You're right. Klein did appear to be in on that nasty fabricated story when Extra broadcast it. Thank God the second half of the Extra story was canceled!!! The very idea that Klein is now saying it was a lie and puts the blame on others...no surprise there...is a joke. Klein has zero credibility. In fact, myself and some others posted comments on what appeared to be Dr. Klein's fb page asking why he took so long to retract the story and why was he discussing Michael's medical issues in public? He rambled on about other things and never answered those questions and eventually started to delete everyone's questions and then he shut the page down entirely. I don't understand what kind of responses he thought he was going to get in the first place...if it was his page. (I haven't heard him publically say that it wasn't his post...correct me if I'm wrong.) At the end of the day, this story is a distraction from the real story and that is Murray's manslaughter trial in which Klein will be a witness. As a side note, Mr. Klein has a habit of going off topic so it will be interesting to see the lawyers try to rien him in and keep him on topic. Ugh!!!

In the meantime I continue to pray that the legal system gives Michael the justice he deserves.

SandyK,
Klein's facebook page is still there, but he blocked some people. He's been posting ramblings all day.

Kline is taking his own med and smoking weed he as a doctor should know better, you cant mix the two they should drug test him because after he go on the stand and lie is backside off he is going to say he was under the influence of something, and don't know what he was saying,

A couple months after MJ dies a friend of Mj say Kline was going through shock and loosing it because MJ and the kids was like family to him and the Jackson's hate him and did not allow him to see the kids so he getting back at them with his BS story.
And sure look like he has gone off the deep end.

The Lying, the bitch and the concert tour

by Arnold W. Klein on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 1:50pm

Philip Anschutz produced the movie of the Narnia Tales by CS Lewis. " The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" was the first. They are incredible allegorical tales of the battle between good and evil. Before Ed Limato died I gave him a draft of a book I was writing on Michael and still have it. All this week publishers have approached me, sometimes twice a day, interested in what I know. Ever have fried Chicken with Queen Elizabeth? Ever meet 2 Popes and 3 Presidents? Ever do 3 drug intervention? Ever know why a Will is forged? Well the advance got a little too high and the lies a bit to deep that i decided to get some cash by burying their trash. So watch out Philip,Randy,Howard, John and Harvey here I come. Oh Ps, Don't shoot me either cause the book is done!

Anyone got a straight jacket.i really think we should just ignore this fool.hes feeding off the attention

Maybe it's me but what the heck is he trying to say? "Well the advance got a little too high..."?
He's got a book exposing all the people he lists? And we should believe what he writes? Sad thing is, if it's published, IF it exists, he'll make money. But these rants...doesn't sound like a stable person at all...

and to think this fool of a 'doctor' was giving MJ medications for over 25 years.

When is this going to be done they are greedy and sick and arnie has really gone off and over the deep end, a straight jacket is more like it call bell view there is a mad doctor on the loose in hollywood catch him before he harm himself and the public.

The chandlers and the Avizos "swore" too heck murray is swearing he did nothing wrong and we know all of them are liars.
frankly klain is starting to sound like TS witnesses on the stand so does Jason.....delusional people who make no sense

How long did Michael see this ... doctor klein?? I mean this is as ridiculus as murray is. its im speechless.... really..... talking med records lying making up storys never answering questions..... is this a clown???
Why was michael involved with this man?? AS A DOCTOR for ..... seek..
Who introduced klein and Michael???

Okay,firstly,WHY WOULD MJ DATE A FAT F**K LIKE HIM????THAT'S HUMANLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO BE GAY...Duh....

Secondly,I agree with everyone that Arnold's a crazy mofo who NEEDS to be put in a high-security facility.

What the hell has the world come to?????

Klein has gone overboard now...I think he needs to be told enough is enough...maybe he is trying to make himself look insane on purpose...so no one will call him to testify about anything...by the looks of his facebook posts.....that dude is loony.

Back