Dr. Fripro Carr: What Really Happened to Michael Jackson?

Hmm.... interesting article. What's he saying about Paul but maybe nothing.

Michael wasn't broke, he had all these assets, he could've sold if he had in any financial trouble. I remember reading somewhere that someone 'close' to Michael asked him about his financial situation, and Michael replied 'let them believe that I'm broke' :)

Michael wasn't broke, he had all these assets, he could've sold if he had in any financial trouble. I remember reading somewhere that someone 'close' to Michael asked him about his financial situation, and Michael replied 'let them believe that I'm broke' :)

Thanks Amber, I remember reading that as well! I wish we could find a link!

OM goddness. That was right on. For all of the news and info I have been inundated with since Jun 25, I had never heard that, nor did I even see it advertised. This situation is so sad. Thank you very very much for posting that. I think we need to post it other places in the forum for all to hear and see. Is there a thread on this video yet?

http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66083&highlight=raymone+bain+access+hollywood I found a therad for it here. But it only had 2 posts. I don't think a lot of people saw it. That's a shame. On another not, SoSoDef's response about Bain was funny.

Last edited:
I will send a note to a moderator and ask. I asked one. We will see what she says.

i hope this is o.k to post this in here :thinking: :)

Michael Jackson's personal doc evades jail, pays $1,003 in monthly child support

NEW YORK: Michael Jackson' personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray has avoided arrest after agreeing to a child support deal for his 11-year-old love child.

He is a father of at least seven children by six different women.
Murray appeared in a Las Vegas courtroom and paid 1,003 dollars in monthly child support for his son living in California in an 11th hour deal.
Now, Clark County Family Court is waiting for California to approve the proposed settlement.
The Las Vegas District Attorney had come close to getting him arrested and his medical license suspended last October, as he was more than 13,000 dollars in arrears.
"We do want to keep an eye on him," the New York Daily News quoted Chief Deputy District Attorney Gerard Costantian as saying.
He added: "I'm comforted that he's motivated to pay. Even if he gets his arrears wiped out in California, we could go ahead with the license suspension action if he falls more than two months behind. The goal is to get payments for the child."
Also, Murray may face charges for advising drugs to Jackson, which led to his death.

here is link:http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainme...il-pays-1003-in-monthly-child-support_1331303

Just a thought! About the hoax theories: what is if dr. fripro carr ( former spokeperson of michael) found out that the death of michael IS a hoax?!

The article would fit!!!

Just a thought! About the hoax theories: what is if dr. fripro carr ( former spokeperson of michael) found out that the death of michael IS a hoax?!

The article would fit!!!

I don't generally put much credibility in "hoax theories," but yet there is so MUCH that is strange and unexplained, even I am not 100% certain.

An image just popped into my head. LOL Does anyone remember when Michael did the SuperBowl, or have you seen this on Youtube? He's on a stage in the center of the football field, and there are a lot of pyrotechnics that obscure him, and then "he" pops up on TOP of the score-board. A body-double, of course, because it would be impossible for him to be in two places at one time. And then he reappears back down on the stage. Not sure why I mentioned it. . . . just something that I remembered. . .

Sorry to be digressive. Back to Firpo? If he KNOWS something, he needs to open up his mouth and just SAY it. I grew weary of the innuendos and double-talk.

The article would fit!!!

It is NOT a hoax. He would NEVER leave his children fatherless. He loved spending every second with them.

That's just one reason why it is not a hoax.

OM goddness. That was right on. For all of the news and info I have been inundated with since Jun 25, I had never heard that, nor did I even see it advertised. This situation is so sad. Thank you very very much for posting that. I think we need to post it other places in the forum for all to hear and see. Is there a thread on this video yet?

http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66083&highlight=raymone+bain+access+hollywood I found a therad for it here. But it only had 2 posts. I don't think a lot of people saw it. That's a shame. On another not, SoSoDef's response about Bain was funny.

When I tried to go to the thread it said "You are not logged in". That's funny.
Don't know why I can't see that thread.

That's funny. I can get to it by simply clicking. A moderator told me I could repost the information in a new thread, so I will start another one. I hope you can see it there. thanks!

Well, this latest article by Firpo is disappointing but the funny thing is, I just finished posted my new video (see link) with Xscape song and then I read his new article and he talks about it. (insert Twilight zone theme music)
http://tinyurl.com/ycjzh7g

[It has been reported that in his unreleased song Escape Michael Jackson talked about a certain diabolical "system." ]
http://firpocarr.com/id5.html

The Patience of Job: "You have heard of the endurance of Job," says the Bible, "and have seen the outcome Jehovah gave." (Jas. 5:11) For a certainty, Job endured unfairness and injustice, only to be later rewarded in double measure by God. (Job 42:10) Michael's family, friends, fans, and others also need to endure as the investigation drags on, giving the appearance that the ones guilty of homicide will walk away unscathed. Delays in justice have historically emboldened guilty ones. "Because sentence against a bad work has not been executed speedily," wrote wise King Solomon, "that is why the heart of the sons of men has become fully set in them to do bad." (Eccl. 8:11) As God's eternal purpose unfolds the guilty will eventually be brought to justice, irrespective of what happens at any trial that springs from Michael's death investigation. Jehovah already knows the ultimate outcome. Scripture says that he is "the One telling from the beginning the finale." (Isa. 46:10) In the meantime our faith is put to the test.

The Satanic "System": It has been reported that in his unreleased song Escape Michael Jackson talked about a certain diabolical "system." They say the lyrics are: "Gotta get away from the system, rules and the world today (I can find a way)." The Bible tells us that Satan the Devil, "the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through." (2 Cor. 4:4) Michael knew this worldly system belongs to Satan. He knew this from reading of one of three tests Satan leveled against Jesus: "For the second test he [Satan] led him [Jesus] up and spread out all the kingdoms of the earth on display at once. Then the Devil said, ‘They're yours in all their splendor to serve your pleasure. I'm in charge of them all and can turn them over to whomever I wish. Worship me and they're yours, the whole works.'" (Luke 4:5-7, Message Bible) Will the judicial system past the test of dispensing justice in the case of Michael Jackson?

Yes, it is disappointing. He really doesn't tell us anything. In fact, he tells us nothing we don't already know.

But, I don't really like how firpo is so vague and cryptic.

And I appreciate his religious articles on this (I'm a Catholic and regligious), but I wish he could just write a rock solid one just on the investigation, and the people and clues, and details etc from the investigation.

And please, be a little more straighforward. It's like as our impatience grows, his vagueness grows.

Last edited:
Well he isnt saying a whole lot of nothing as he has said that it isnt Murray, Tohme or AEG, which is who we've all been speculating about. So who does that leave? Follow the money, right now, apart from AEG which he says it isnt, is Sony who are making billions off of Michael right now.

I sense he is addressing a larger public that believes only Murray is responsible and nobody else.
If one follows the money,they definitely cross paths with AEG,Tohme,CC and SONY.
The point is WHO ELSE belongs to the money chain.

The reason MJ was broke in the end is because of all crooks like Tohme who were bleeding MJs finances until they took everything from him. He had to use the ATV catalogue and Neverland as collateral. That was everything to Michael.

The ATV catalogue is coming up for renewal in September 2010 isnt it? And the 50% owner of this catalogue mysteriously dies shortly before? Who would want to get there hands on the other half. Apart from every one, first would be the other 50% holder, Sony again.

There's a link from Sony to CC to Thome & AEG.

The reason MJ was broke in the end is because of all crooks like Tohme who were bleeding MJs finances until they took everything from him. He had to use the ATV catalogue and Neverland as collateral. That was everything to Michael.

The ATV catalogue is coming up for renewal in September 2010 isnt it? And the 50% owner of this catalogue mysteriously dies shortly before? Who would want to get there hands on the other half. Apart from every one, first would be the other 50% holder, Sony again.

There's a link from Sony to CC to Thome & AEG.

B I N G O !
th_SONYKILLS.gif

Of course no one will connect these dots In the Media nor the Police.

with Xscape song
Just to clarify, the song is entitled ESCAPE. Fans made up the title with an X but Michael named it was an E.

Hi Dangerous,

What does that mean?

It means that Sony will try and get their hands on it in Sept. now that Michael isnt around. Sony didnt want to have to consider Michael everytime they wanted to make a decision and Sony dont want to have to consult with MJs estate now. With MJ out the way it makes it easier for Sony. Remember no artist has done anything like this before. Michael put himself in a place of power.

• 1995 Jackson merges ATV Music Publishing with Sony. He earns $90 million in the venture.
  • May 2001 Jackson declares that the Beatles' songs "will never be for sale".
  • November 2001 Sony/ATV Music Publishing acquires Tony Martin's Baby Mae Music catalogue of 600 songs.
  • July 2002 Sony/ATV Music Publishing buy country music publisher Acuff-Rose for $157 million. The venture includes publishing rights to 55,000 songs.
  • 2007 Sony/ATV Music Publishing acquires Famous Music, a music publishing business with song catalogue of more than 125,000 songs.

Sony are still trying to build theyre collection as of 2007. They own The Beatles, Elvis and Michael Jackson? The 3 biggest acts ever?

Just look at the value of this catalogue:
The value of Sony/ATV Music Publishing has varied in reports. In 2002, Forbes magazine estimated Jackson's 50% stake in the company, along with other music publishing ventures, to be worth $450 million.[23] The organisation was valued at $700 million in 2003.[24] Industry experts valued the catalogue at between $600 million and $1 billion in 2004, based on the sales of rival catalogues.[25] Charles Koppelman, a veteran music industry executive, stated that $1 billion was more reflective of Sony/ATV Music Publishing's worth.[25] "Buyers would be lining up around the block if it were ever put up for sale", he said. "And I'd be in the front of the line."[25] The value of the company was further estimated by Ryan Schinman, chief of Platinum Rye, to be $1.5 billion[26]

In 2005, Jackson's defense attorney, Thomas Mesereau, revealed that the song catalogue had been valued at between $4 billion and $5 billion.[27] The company's song catalogue is believed to generate up to $80 million a year; The Beatles' hits alone bring in $30 million to $45 million a year.[25] Jackson's other publishing firm, Mijac, which publishes songs written by Jackson himself, is valued to be worth at least $75 million.
Even not considering the Sony/ATV catalogue, MJ has made millions in record sales since MJs death, anything they make with MJs name on it from now on will be millions. TII sales has made millions (over $250m) and the DVD/Blu Ray hasnt even been released yet.

Remember the whole 2001 'Sony Sux' campaign? Michael could have JUST targeted Mottola. But Sony's biggest artist and co-owner is going around campaign that 'SONY sux'? That's not going to go down well with Sony. Bad PR. Even though MJ did mention Mottola numerous times, it was mainly Sony as corporation that MJ had a problem with and it was at this time he mentioned that he would NEVER sell his half of Sony/ATV.....well not while he was alive anyway!!

Last edited:
Be real interesting to see who bids in that other half. And see what Golden Boy Branca is goona do. Don't trust him as far as I can throw him. And I will be watching.

Be real interesting to see who bids in that other half. And see what Golden Boy Branca is goona do. Don't trust him as far as I can throw him. And I will be watching.

This is why I believe Katherine wanted to be an Admin for the estate. She would have had veto power if Branca went to sell the ATV catalogue. MJ involved Katherine in MANY aspects of his business dealings.

I like wise will be watching aswell.

Just to clarify, the song is entitled ESCAPE. Fans made up the title with an X but Michael named it was an E.

It means that Sony will try and get their hands on it in Sept. now that Michael isnt around. Sony didnt want to have to consider Michael everytime they wanted to make a decision and Sony dont want to have to consult with MJs estate now. With MJ out the way it makes it easier for Sony. Remember no artist has done anything like this before. Michael put himself in a place of power.

• 1995 Jackson merges ATV Music Publishing with Sony. He earns $90 million in the venture.
  • May 2001 Jackson declares that the Beatles' songs "will never be for sale".
  • November 2001 Sony/ATV Music Publishing acquires Tony Martin's Baby Mae Music catalogue of 600 songs.
  • July 2002 Sony/ATV Music Publishing buy country music publisher Acuff-Rose for $157 million. The venture includes publishing rights to 55,000 songs.
  • 2007 Sony/ATV Music Publishing acquires Famous Music, a music publishing business with song catalogue of more than 125,000 songs.

Sony are still trying to build theyre collection as of 2007. They own The Beatles, Elvis and Michael Jackson? The 3 biggest acts ever?

Just look at the value of this catalogue:
Even not considering the Sony/ATV catalogue, MJ has made millions in record sales since MJs death, anything they make with MJs name on it from now on will be millions. TII sales has made millions (over $250m) and the DVD/Blu Ray hasnt even been released yet.

Remember the whole 2001 'Sony Sux' campaign? Michael could have JUST targeted Mottola. But Sony's biggest artist and co-owner is going around campaign that 'SONY sux'? That's not going to go down well with Sony. Bad PR. Even though MJ did mention Mottola numerous times, it was mainly Sony as corporation that MJ had a problem with and it was at this time he mentioned that he would NEVER sell his half of Sony/ATV.....well not while he was alive anyway!!

Michael Jackson died because they wanted their slimy, greedy hands on that Catalogue.

Look for Sony and Branca to dispense "shares" of it to their buddies; people of whom Michael Jackson refused to do business with over the years.

Watch...

This is why I believe Katherine wanted to be an Admin for the estate. She would have had veto power if Branca went to sell the ATV catalogue. MJ involved Katherine in MANY aspects of his business dealings.
Wow...I don't mean to sound stupid but I had no idea they had the power to sell the catalogue, does anyone beside the execs have the power to object if they ever come to this decision?

Wow...I don't mean to sound stupid but I had no idea they had the power to sell the catalogue, does anyone beside the execs have the power to object if they ever come to this decision?

No. If the execs want to sell the ATV catalogue, there isnt a thing anyone can do.

Branca has said that they will consider Katherines opinion in all business decisions, but whats an opinion?

Back