Exclusive celebration of “Michael” in New York on December 13

babykinsilk05

Proud Member

Announcing the exclusive party counting down the hours to the release of MICHAEL, with dancing, revelry, and a first-ever listen to the new Michael Jackson Album, featuring DJ Cassidy.

Monday, December 13
8pm to 11pm
Roseland Ballroom
239 W. 52nd Street
NYC
Standing Room Only tickets (Admission Not Guaranteed) are available now at celebratemj.eventbri te.com (note: “#celebratemj” is the hashtag for the event!)
And if you live in the New York area…
New York area fans: the guaranteed way into the party is to pre-order the album at one of the below New York-area Best Buy locations starting December 7th at 8:00am. You will pick up your album at the party Monday night!
Union Square (52 East 14th St, Manhattan)
Chelsea (60 West 23rd St, Manhattan)
Atlantic Center (625 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn)
Fordham Road (402 E Fordham Rd, Bronx)
For more information, visit www.liveatbestbuy.co m/michael
source: The Michael Jackson Estate

BUMPING!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE ANY FELLOW NEW YORKERS ATTENDING THIS?

Please let me know :)

Anyone going to this? I could but I won't. I'm not the crowd, loud music (even MJ's!), dancing, stay out late type (8-11pm is late for me, lol) so I'll be home. Let us know how it goes!:)

I hope New York fans will represent. MJ's first posthumous' CD needs fans support...

I don't want to read about an empty ballroom on Tuesday. If I was in NYC, you betcha' I would be there, proud to celebrate such an amazing (according to most critics & fans) album

babykinsilk05;3119810 said:

Announcing the exclusive party counting down the hours to the release of MICHAEL, with dancing, revelry, and a first-ever listen to the new Michael Jackson Album, featuring DJ Cassidy.

Monday, December 13
8pm to 11pm
Roseland Ballroom
239 W. 52nd Street
NYC
Standing Room Only tickets (Admission Not Guaranteed) are available now at celebratemj.eventbri te.com (note: “#celebratemj” is the hashtag for the event!)
And if you live in the New York area…
New York area fans: the guaranteed way into the party is to pre-order the album at one of the below New York-area Best Buy locations starting December 7th at 8:00am. You will pick up your album at the party Monday night!
Union Square (52 East 14th St, Manhattan)
Chelsea (60 West 23rd St, Manhattan)
Atlantic Center (625 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn)
Fordham Road (402 E Fordham Rd, Bronx)
For more information, visit www.liveatbestbuy.co m/michael
source: The Michael Jackson Estate
Sending our beloved idol-the King of Pop, "Michael" and all Michael Jackson fans all my love, best wishes and blessings from India :flowers: ! May God bless Michael's brilliant legacy and may the new album do him proud in every way:yes:! :angel:

I registered to go. I will go early Mon to preorder the album at Best Buy. This will be my first time hearing it. :dance:

I live around 4000 miles from New York away (actually it's sad, because it's my favourite city) but I would like to know what's going on there now. Did this celebration already start?

who's hosting this? is sony hosting this???

because I dont want to get shot. :no:

bang bang. cause they have these awsome cyber shot cameras.....
Sony-Cyber-shot-DSC-W50-tm.jpg

Last edited:
Back