EXTRA - Trading Cards by PANINI - The First Michael Jackson Memorabilia Cards

The History trading cards are hard to come by. I have all sets of the pink and aqua cards, but only a very few of the HIStory cards because they were hard to get even back in the day. Anybody know where to get some of them, any trading sites, etc?

I contacted the UK Panini office and they said they didn't have any information about these cards, so they couldn't confirm (or deny) they would be released here. Pretty useless information but thought I would pass it on anyway.

Panini doesn't have info on these cards on their website. Maybe they are delayed.

The Panini cards will not be out until end of September/October (delayed from August) but they can be pre-ordered for the USA through various card sites.

Last edited:
can you post some sites where we are able the pre order them
thank you

The thing that sucks is there are going to be some cards that there are less then 500 of. So it's going to be hard to get a complete collection.

Apparently the cards are only going to be released in the United States. LuckyStar on MaxJax has had some communication directly with a couple people at Panini. These are emails she's posted.

From the UK office:
Dear Jen

Thank you for your e-mail.

I’m sorry but we have heard nothing in this office about a Michael Jackson collection.

However, you might want to keep a look out on our website for further information at www.panini.co.uk

Kind Regards

Diana Keeping
Customer Relations
Panini UK Ltd

From Panini's main site:
Hello!

Thanks for your e-mail.

Please be informed that those cards will be realized and distributed only in the USA.

Best regards,

Dorota Bielaszewska
Panini S.p.A.
Customer Service Representative - Customer Service Dept.

I have seen trading cards from Italy, France, Spain, Mexico, and Argentina. Too bad they are hard to find the ones we all missed at one time or another. I have collected all my life and still haven't been able to find certain ones. I'd love to hear from someone that had the Panini History collection. How many were there total? Unfortunately, I only have 4 of them so far since they were released only in Europe back then. I know there must be at least 169 because that's the number on one of my numbered cards.

I remember these cards, if it's the same ones as below there were 169, I remember collecting about 50, wish i'd kept hold of them.

Can't wait for the new ones to arrive....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....1&Category=435&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=1

For those interested in the puzzles my order arrived within 4 days. They are exactly as pictured on the box. I just started working on the Dangerous puzzle and it looks nice.

Please be informed that those cards will be realized and distributed only in the USA.

That sucks and is a very bad decision :thumbdown:

That sucks and is a very bad decision :thumbdown:

Exactly, Michael has more fans outside the USA, especially those who can buy more MJ memorabilia things because they are so passionate.... and more wealthy- Japanese fans... :yes:

This is probably the first time that the US is getting something that the rest of the world isn't getting.

Exactly, Michael has more fans outside the USA, especially those who can buy more MJ memorabilia things because they are so passionate.... and more wealthy- Japanese fans... :yes:

I think it's more about fairness. MJ has a fanbase all over the world and to limit something into one country is not fair. In my opinion especially official products should be available for everyone to buy.

That's not strictly true.
Ok, it's not 100% accurate, but as a US MJ fan, I've spent years watching the rest of the world get MJ stuff we didn't get. No to mention, we were left out of MJ's last 2 world tours.

I have almost all the Panini cards from History era,except numbers 145,158,159,160.Can anyone help me to find this cards,please?I can give you money,other cards or other stuff with Michael.
Thank you.

I inquired about the cards a few weeks ago and here is the response I received from them if anyone is still interested:

Panini America Friday, October 22 2010 12:48:00 PM

Hi,

The release of the Michael Jackson trading cards has been changed to next year. The exact date has not been made official yet so continue to check our website for updates.

Thank you.

www.paniniamerica.net

Last edited:
Back