EXTRA - Trading Cards by PANINI - The First Michael Jackson Memorabilia Cards

Lol! the next MJ-fans meetings will be quite funny! :dancin:
I wonder if we will be also given pencils/crayons (we already have notebooks). And of course: when are the Official MJ super soakers coming out???

children-playing-nursery_~u14849679.jpg

No, I want MJ WATER BOMBS!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: (And I am only half-joking too!! :bugeyed :lol: :lol:)

I just picture many of us like children by Ausgust... trading cards, making puzzles and the like :lol:

I know! :lol:

Anyone remember the pink trading cards from the 80's?? :lol: That came from bubble gam packs....and no one chewed the gum...everyone just wanted the cards? :lol:

Love them,but I need post dangerous michael on those panini cards.You rarely find 2000 and beyond MJ on most memorabilia except this is it items,some of us want to have MJ stuffs in all stages of his life.It's getting annoying.

You said what I was thinking. I am not going to buy if I do not see some LATER MICHAEL. The last time I checked he was around up to 2009!!!

I just picture many of us like children by Ausgust... trading cards, making puzzles and the like :lol:

Ha Ha. You said it. We will be bringing them into school and the teachers will confiscate them. HA HA. (sarcasm)

Lol! the next MJ-fans meetings will be quite funny! :dancin:
I wonder if we will be also given pencils/crayons (we already have notebooks). And of course: when are the Official MJ super soakers coming out???

children-playing-nursery_~u14849679.jpg

You are killing me. Ha ha. Soon we will be going to work with our MJ lunch boxes or better yet little pocket book/purses that look like MJ lunch boxes.

Anyone remember the pink trading cards from the 80's?? :lol: That came from bubble gam packs....and no one chewed the gum...everyone just wanted the cards? :lol:

Oh... I think we didn't have those in my country, but do you mean these ones?
2764068225_a253326af5.jpg
gum.JPG

Ha Ha. You said it. We will be bringing them into school and the teachers will confiscate them. HA HA. (sarcasm)

No sarcasm... go figure what would happen if the teacher happens to be a MJ-fan missing just THAT card.... :bugeyed
I know about "extrem measures" :cheeky:

You are killing me. Ha ha. Soon we will be going to work with our MJ lunch boxes or better yet little pocket book/purses that look like MJ lunch boxes.

LOL!!!!!!! Just think of that, me and my little pink lunch box and my notebook, while chewing some MJ bubble gum, counting my last trading cards and checking some business reports..... :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:

Its like we get to go bck to childhood again! :lol:

hmm puzzles and now trading cards? .. waiting for MJ POGS :D haha

hmm puzzles and now trading cards? .. waiting for MJ POGS :D haha
LMFAO! I remember those. How on earth did those get so popular? I had some back in the day, but looking back, why was it so fun to throw a piece of plastic onto a stack of cardboard circles? hahaha

OMG! :wild: Going back to my childhood. :baby: I have kept until today a complete collection of two.... of teddy bears and dolls. :wild:

I still do too! :cheeky: Love them and treasure them, along with others I have.
(in fact... I have gotten a some others lately... but that's a secret :ninja:)

I have seen trading cards from Italy, France, Spain, Mexico, and Argentina. Too bad they are hard to find the ones we all missed at one time or another. I have collected all my life and still haven't been able to find certain ones. I'd love to hear from someone that had the Panini History collection. How many were there total? Unfortunately, I only have 4 of them so far since they were released only in Europe back then. I know there must be at least 169 because that's the number on one of my numbered cards.

So cool! I wonder when they will be sold and where.

I have a book with all the panini cards from the history era.

Those look great! I can't wait to get some MJ trading cards! I had those ones in the pink wrapper from when I was a kid. :D

Oh... I think we didn't have those in my country, but do you mean these ones?
2764068225_a253326af5.jpg
gum.JPG

I have complete sets of these from back in the day. Now I want to finish my set of the HIStory cards. Who has extras of those to trade for extras I have of the 1980s cards? Anybody?

That post about the teacher confiscating the MJ cards "they" need to complete their set caught me off guard and really cracked me up...thanks, I needed the smile today.

Cool!
...what is it? o_O'

I haven't played with cards in ages. So... do you just collect them all or are they part of a game? And WTH is a "relic". I know the default definition of the word "relic". I just don't see how that applies to MJ playing cards. Then again, I am unfamiliar with Panini. Is this something they do often? (relics, I mean, not MJ cards lol)

Cool!
...what is it? o_O'

I haven't played with cards in ages. So... do you just collect them all or are they part of a game? And WTH is a "relic". I know the default definition of the word "relic". I just don't see how that applies to MJ playing cards. Then again, I am unfamiliar with Panini. Is this something they do often? (relics, I mean, not MJ cards lol)

I'm pretty sure they mean cards with a piece of clothing worn by Michael embedded inside. They do this with sports cards as well, taking little pieces of jerseys that were game worn. I'm pretty sure the one shown that says "Eclectic threads" is an example of them with that little patch on the right side.

This is pretty cool!

What are relics????????

I would love to get these but trading cards in the UK are too expensive, I hope they sell at a reasonable price!!!!!

Back