EXTREMELY RARE video of Michael being adorable!

This is the kinda thing that just makes my day...I was having a bad day, and then saw this footage...Leave it to Michael to make me smile and laugh! :wub: He's too cute here!
me too! had the crappies day today but wow. that was gorgeous. i love how he's so in control and intelligent yet so adorable and goofy. sigh....damn..i want an mj for christmas

Last edited:
This made my day!

I have to say I wish Michael had been in the commercial, he is much more funny than the characters in the commercial. :rollin:

I think he could have done really well in a comedy.

To the moderator who moved this thread here from Michaelmania,

I don't know if it's a right decision to move the thread. It would not have mattered if 2000 Watts is opened to everyone. As we all know, this section is exclusive to legendary members, donators and members who are invited and approved to get access. Visitors and general members have no access to 2000 Watts.

This clip is not originally uploaded here. Pompous Git of Maximum Jackson uploaded the clip to youtube. He wants to share the clip with all fans. By moving the thread to 2000 Watts, it seems MJJC is making it a MJJC exclusive, which is not intended by the original uploader.

Most importantly, I feel every fan should be able to see this clip. It's adorable and it shows how involved Michael was in the creative process. Just like TII, this clip shows us another side of Michael. This puts a big smile on my face. I'm sure it will make many people smile.

Please don't take this as a criticism. To me, this clip is the best thing that happens to fan community in a long time. I hope more fans can enjoy it.

I first saw the gifs and then the video.
I don't find the right words to describe how much of an impact this footage had on me.

I don't know if anyone else noticed too but I found a different Michael here.His voice is deeper, he is so relaxed but in the mean time so serious about what he was doing.This footage made me speechless.I never saw Michael talking like this, his tone, his voice... I mean I really think this is the real Michael, this footage wasn't meant for the public eye.
I didn't imagine that I could love him more :love:

And yes, his huuuuuuuuge hands :jumpy: and the black pants, red shirt and fedora:in_love:

I first saw the gifs and then the video.
I don't find the right words to describe how much of an impact this footage had on me.

I don't know if anyone else noticed too but I found a different Michael here.His voice is deeper, he is so relaxed but in the mean time so serious about what he was doing.This footage made me speechless.I never saw Michael talking like this, his tone, his voice... I mean I really think this is the real Michael, this footage wasn't meant for the public eye.
I didn't imagine that I could love him more :love:

And yes, his huuuuuuuuge hands :jumpy: and the black pants, red shirt and fedora:in_love:

I also notice how the tone of his voice is deeper. I love how he is so relaxed and serious at the same time.

"heard it... heard it.... really serious like..." :stars:

Love love love it :lol:

Oh and ash thanks for bringing bck kermit .. been missing him lol

Im surprised that michael didnt show this for his "private home movies" special that he did few yrs back, it would have been perfect for it

It's disappointing that this video has been shoved into an area of the forum where not a lot of people can view it...It's a wonderful thing for the fans to see! It was uploaded on MaxJax by their founder, I don't think it was his intention to have it hidden from view...It should be moved to an area where people can see it!

It's disappointing that this video has been shoved into an area of the forum where not a lot of people can view it...It's a wonderful thing for the fans to see! It was uploaded on MaxJax by their founder, I don't think it was his intention to have it hidden from view...It should be moved to an area where people can see it!

It is posted on gif thread ;)

Can't stop watching it lol.I am addicted to this video.

I havent stoped thinking bout this clip since i first saw it the other night, it just pure & simple classic mj! :wub:

I showed my boyfriend yesterday..He just loved it, couldn't stop laughing :rofl: :wub:

I showed my boyfriend yesterday..He just loved it, couldn't stop laughing :rofl: :wub:

Yeah me too I showed it to everybody only yesterday.I needed it only for me for a few days.Now I'm ready to share :)

They all say he looks/acts exactly like a child.:girl_teddy:

I agree that he is very cute. He is also funny. Imagine getting these instructions from him!

Yeah me too I showed it to everybody only yesterday.I needed it only for me for a few days.Now I'm ready to share :)

They all say he looks/acts exactly like a child.:girl_teddy:

hahaha...it's true! Except he's all business at the same time :lol:

Oh, I just love him :heart:

Oh my. I didn't think I could fall in love with him all over again, but...my heart grew 3 times bigger for him after seeing him do that so adorably and wonderfully well. Such creative expression. :heart:

I wonder how the director was able to keep a straight face while watching Michael (was he present in this video?) I know I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. I'd be laughing my ass off lol.

^^ I think Michael taped this video himself :lol: Hence, the 'Raison Atitude' that he wrote on the tape...:lmao: Sorry, Michael, you were a terrible speller :lol:

Back