Favorite Dangerous song

What is your favourite Dangerous song?

• Total voters

BunnyHead

Proud Member
Don't do this to me!!!

I love Black or White, Keep The Faith, Remember The Time, Will You Be There and Heal The World the most.

Courtney

Proud Member
Ohh very hard one since Dangerous is my favorite album next to OTW.

Top 5/6 (not in any specific order):

1. In The Closet
2. Keep The Faith
3. Remember the Time
4. Who Is It
5. Heal The World/Will You Be There

This album is a masterpiece. :wub:

Lilly86

Proud Member
wow that is too hard.. I picked Will you be there. I just LOVE that song :heart: ..but I really dont think its my favorite of that album, I cant pick one.. Jam, ITC, Black or white, heal the world, give in to me, keep the faith and Dangerous are my favorites of that album! ..no wait, also who is it.. yeah this is impossible :lol:

Em_Mj

Proud Member
hard to choose.
but Heal the World cos it's also my dad's favourite song and what made my dad understand MJ after i made him listen to it :) nice memories.

The One.

Proud Member
Dangerous is such a good album it's hard to pick just one song but I went with WII.

taroa

Proud Member
My favorite tune is "Dangerous".
Michael's performance is also wonderful.
I think [kakkoii] very much.

TinaG

Proud Member
This is really one of my favorite albums and I LOVE so many songs on there. I chose Dangerous...but that was a very tough choice!

The Lost Child

Proud Member
It's my favorite album. I picked "Will You Be There" - it's killing me every time I'm listening to it. And now even more than ever :(
My second choice would be "Who Is It" - I've never heard any other song by any other artist, which would be soooo perfect.
Actually I believe, if Sneddon with his vendetta wouldn't appear in Michaels life at back then, "Dangerous" could break the "Thriller" records... Of course, it's just my opinion (no offense to "Thriller", which I also love:))

LindaC781

Proud Member
I voted for "Keep The Faith" - it brings back some very precious, personal memories of performing that onstage....

TarinJade

Proud Member
Give In To Me FTMFW

004.jpg

LoveMJackson

Proud Member
Dangerous is my fave album so its really hard..I love all the songs BUT I see that I already voted in this poll before, Will You Be There for sure. This song is a masterpiece in my opinion..I think its my favorite song EVER! The lyrics, melody..everything is just so perfect!

MJMarty

Proud Member
Awesome poll! It's so hard my favorite... It's a tie between Black or White, Jam, Will You Be There and Dangerous

elena Andare Avanti

Proud Member
Give In To Me
The most beautiful Michael for me - in this clip. Tenderness, sensuality - and passion. Ah these lightnings flying on Michael! Improbably!

Helen28

Proud Member
Without a doubt, Will You Be There
But Remember The Time and Who Is It got my vote aswell because they are my favourite's too ! I find it really hard to pick just one song.