Favorite Dangerous song

What is your favourite Dangerous song?

• Total voters
I would say Heal the World, because it inspired me to actually go and try to heal this wounded world.

Who Is It has always been my favorite song of the Dangerous album. And my second favorite have to be either Black Or White or Jam. I can't decide which one because the album itself is great. It really is.

Had to go with Why You Wanna Trip On Me ... But Who Is It, Gone Too Soon, Will You Be There And Heal The World Are Also My Favs... Actually It's Too Tough To Choose One From these Songs......

Why you wanna trip on me
Black or white
Will you be there
Can't let her get away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Jam
2. Who Is It
3. Give Into Me
4. Will You Be There

av129-1.jpg

Although I've picked up Will you be there, it's a tie between that one and Dangerous, Black or White and Heal the World:punk:

It alternates between Jam, Black or White, Will You Be There & Dangerous. Right now it's Black or White.

Give In To Me
Will You Be There
Black Or White
Can't Let Her Get Away

I will never forget when i saw Will You be there for the first time on MTV back in 1993. It was so magical...

This was really hard as the album has so many Masterpieces, not just great songs, but standouts and songs that are Michael Jackson fundamentals - I chose Who is it, because the whole structure, the story and his vocals that shift gears and range so quickly - and you can feel the tension in his voice.
Plus how can you not dig that video - the song is so deep and reaching too.

A very close second is Will you be there - amazing gospel and Melisma and Michael's voice at his finest and such a full rich song.

Give into me, Dangerous, Keep the Faith, In the Closet are also just pure masterpieces and Jam and Why you wanna trip on me are almost masterpieces!

Black or White because that was the very first MJ solo song that I ever heard.

I guess Give In To Me and Jam.

I've recently been picking up all the old CD singles for the remixes. This week Who Is It and In The Closet.

From the list up there, I'd say "Remember the Time" or "Jam" -- but "Can't Let Her Get Away" is my favorite, probably because it's the first MJ song I found on my own since I stopped listening to him at about five or six. It wasn't the song that made me a fan, but it stood out to me

Haven't heard the album in a long time but the last time I heard it my favourite was Why You Wanna Trip On Me. :)

This is so hard to choose because I would choose all of them... but Will You be There, because this is one of my most favorite MJ songs in general

Back