favourite pictures of Michaels hair

^^Yesss, his nipple :wub:

doodoo-fotoshoot2037.jpg

I always love his, hair, but Bad and Dangerous are my two favorite hair eras. I LOVE his hair during the Bad tour!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
cutecutecute.jpg

I also really like his hair during the Dangerous years. This is one of my favorite pictures. I love his hair, and the white jacket. Don't know what the heck is going on with Janet's hair :huh:, but MJ looks so cute and happy.

I think the afro is really cute too. Lol he should totally grow his hair into an afro again! :lol:

this one is just too cute! :)

I also like the Thriller era hair. RockWithLou, the ones you posted were awesome.

WritergirlAD I can't even beggin to tell you how much I ADORE your siggy! :wub:

Loving the hair on these:
Michael-Jackson-2707-012.jpg

004.jpg

026.jpg

daphnieas said:
WritergirlAD I can't even beggin to tell you how much I ADORE your siggy!

aw, thanks! I think I got it off of steady-laughing or someplace similar.

I don't usually like the longer hair he has now, but I really like the hair in the first pic you posted. and of course the Dangerous pic! :wub:

Hey let's just post pictures of Michael's nipple(s)!

Somebody start that thread! :lol:

OK! The word "hair" and "nipple" should NEVER be in the same sentence!

Blech!!!

"The Michael Jackson Hair and Nipple thread" .......just...no!

LOL!

OK! The word "hair" and "nipple" should NEVER be in the same sentence!

Blech!!!

"The Michael Jackson Hair and Nipple thread" .......just...no!

LOL!

:lol::lol: lol, that post made me laugh so hard. I know, it does sound really gross. :puke: I was just joking b/c I liked that picture. I hope nobody actually makes a thread with that name :lol: :lol:

These are my favorite hair moments:

lightsmile.jpg

itsstillraining.jpg

illbethere2.jpg

blackorwhitesad-1.jpg

heeheeee.jpg

bigblue.jpg

beinacolor.jpg

Now, Dangerous era is my "in general" favorite era for his hair. i especially love when he has his hair half pulled back like in black or white...however.. this next pic is my all time favorite pic of him and it's all BECAUSE of his hair

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS HE'S STUNNING! lol

Golly gee wilickers Mike...Giggles

:lol::lol: lol, that post made me laugh so hard. I know, it does sound really gross. :puke: I was just joking b/c I liked that picture. I hope nobody actually makes a thread with that name :lol: :lol:

LOL, yeah I knew you were joking. But I just HAD to acknowledge the fact that those words were used in the same phrase!!!

I couldn't help it!!!

lol i dont see anything wrong with a hair AND nipple thread : O

now a hairy nipple thread....now thats plain disturbing :/

an elbow thread.. now thats interesting...hmmmm...

::::::::::come on pictures get fixed!::::::::::

Last edited:
Back