favourite pictures of Michaels hair

yeah I know the curls and that short hair....... wow that man could have gone in deep trouble if i was around ................. hahaha :toofunny:

some more..................
wsangel.jpg

001.jpg

066.jpg

029gg.jpg

^^^that one with Liz Taylor... he has the best and gorgeous smile in the whole world.....................:wub:

I love Michaels fro. I love all his hair styles. I think his hair style today kind of shadows over his face, he should have it how he did in 1995. Or tied up so we can see his face. Hes so mysterious with the shades and hair over his face these days. I love your Marilyn Monroe siggy btw Marilyn Monroe.

28qt56s.jpg

dr9ppu.jpg

3311yeb.jpg

snzyg8.jpg

Last edited:
yea i like michael afro too, actually i wish it came back in style, my friends brother has it, and he looks so adorable.

well, hello Blanket! :lol:
I l o v e it.

He looks so good with long hair. Curls or not - it's always great.
There was only one time that I didn't like his hair, I'm not going to post the pic cause I just hate the suite he was wearing. Hate it with passion:mad::toofunny:

Yeah he does call back images of Blanket in that pic! Awwww like father like son LOL

the 1996 world music awards........princess stephanie of monaco is presenting him with the award for thriller sales xx

I love Michael's hair long in any form! I hated when he had it short for some of the HIStory era, Im just attracted to men with long hair! It looks gorgeous!

BAD BAD BAD All the way.
That era was fantastic and his hair was beyond sexy!

As you very well said: DO ME!

I love Michaels fro. I love all his hair styles. I think his hair style today kind of shadows over his face, he should have it how he did in 1995. Or tied up so we can see his face. Hes so mysterious with the shades and hair over his face these days. I love your Marilyn Monroe siggy btw Marilyn Monroe.

28qt56s.jpg

dr9ppu.jpg

3311yeb.jpg

snzyg8.jpg

I LOVE the 'fro too!

I also love:

gallery1946au7.jpg

dff4qeriu9nw7.jpg

I also LOOOOOOVE when it was like at his shoulders and really wavy. :D

Man he has some great stylists lol.

These are my favorite hair moments:

lightsmile.jpg

itsstillraining.jpg

illbethere2.jpg

blackorwhitesad-1.jpg

heeheeee.jpg

bigblue.jpg

beinacolor.jpg

Now, Dangerous era is my "in general" favorite era for his hair. i especially love when he has his hair half pulled back like in black or white...however.. this next pic is my all time favorite pic of him and it's all BECAUSE of his hair

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS HE'S STUNNING! lol

illbethere2.jpg

this is also one of my favorites...... his profile is so perfect.... everything is just so incredible :D

Back