Finished Oil painting MJ3 Tribute

Janart

Proud Member
yesterday I put a picture up of my unfinished Oil Painting of MJ and MJ3. My camera arrived today and now on this memorial day I can sher the finished painting, that was only finished yesterday. My thoughts and prayers are with u Prince Paris and blanket on this day. :heart:
2j16jxs.jpg

I hope I don't upset any MJJC members as I love u all, u have been there for me, this is the only way I know how to give back.

Thank u , I would love to give it to the kids but would not know were to start:( eg sending it from New Zealand to the US....

Wow...wonderful painting. Great likeness of all of them. You're very talented.

So very beautiful...love it. Thanks so much for sharing it!

yesterday I put a picture up of my unfinished Oil Painting of MJ and MJ3. My camera arrived today and now on this memorial day I can sher the finished painting, that was only finished yesterday. My thoughts and prayers are with u Prince Paris and blanket on this day. :heart:
2j16jxs.jpg

I hope I don't upset any MJJC members as I love u all, u have been there for me, this is the only way I know how to give back.

This truly is so beautiful I am speechless you have created a beautiful portrait thank you for sharing it with us.

wow thank u all, I am now crying, I can see why Michael loved you all sooooooo much. His Fans were and are the best!!!!!

Beautiful just beautiful. I know Michael would have loved it and he does! You are very talented!:clapping:

That is very lovely and amazing! You did a wonderful job!

Beautiful.
Very amazing. I really love it. Wonderful job. :heart:

I have read every response, and I am very touched, moved to my sole, I never ever will sale this painting as it has a home,It did the moment I started painting it. It belongs to MJ3.

I have read every response, and I am very touched, moved to my sole, I never ever will sale this painting as it has a home,It did the moment I started painting it. It belongs to MJ3.

That is such a beautiful thought... I'm sure that it would mean a lot to them. I think Paris would put it up on the wall in her room, next to the other photos of her daddy.

Back