First Look: Life with La Toya - Oprah Winfrey Network

RT Melanie Freeman

Latoya Jackson CONFIRMED Tonight..that Randy, Jermaine and JANET DID KIDNAP....Katherine Jackson

^ NO don't give us an Oprah link. No hits for that witch! lol If people gonna see this thing w/ La Toya go on Youtube it's free and some already got it up! ;)

Ugh...I guess I'll be the one to share the link I came across on my feed do to bein subcribe to this person. http://youtu.be/HWbN_W3AwD0

-_-

For all the years of abuse, her husband didn't even bang her once. Worse, in 56 years she's never been in love. I feel sorry for her.

^ NO don't give us an Oprah link. No hits for that witch! lol If people gonna see this thing w/ La Toya go on Youtube it's free and some already got it up! ;)

Ugh...I guess I'll be the one to share the link I came across on my feed do to bein subcribe to this person. http://youtu.be/HWbN_W3AwD0

-_-

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
angfw5.gif
emoticons_487_0484.gif

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM I waited 30 minutes for the dog to crap on the rug. No joy.

Latoya telling that her mother was granny-napped by siblings is no difference to what she said about MJ 93.
She still uses someone else or throws someone else under the bus to gain something (fame, attention) for herself. In few years time, she will write another book or go to chat shows telling them that Jeffry made her say those things :doh: but she herself is not to be hold responsible of her doings or sayings.

Last edited:
Latoya telling that her mother was granny-napped by siblings is no difference to what she said about MJ 93.

I have to say it`s a great difference. In this time she tells the truth, but Lotaya and her kidnapping-siblings are all in the same catogory.

She still uses someone else or throws someone else under the bus to gain something (fame, attention) for herself. In few years time, she will write another book or go to chat shows telling them that Jeffry made her say those things :doh: but she herself is not to be hold responsible of her doings or sayings.

I agree. I would not use "LaToya said it" as a confirmation for that story. LaToya said many things those are not true.

She is tryin to cheer KJ up when bringing up Michael's subject with candy. Im sure it helped

It's so hard to believe her when it comes to her Ex- Husband because after she left him she never press charges. He was free to continue attacking MJ for yrs, he was still making the rounds in talk shows spreading lies during the 03 allegations. The only thing that finally stopped him was his Death! Talk about being evil til the end!:bugeyed

I have to say it`s a great difference. In this time she tells the truth, but Lotaya and her kidnapping-siblings are all in the same catogory.

LaToya rarely speaks the truth, but that wasn't the point of my post. The point was that she is using and throwing other people under the bus in order to get fame and attention to herself.
She has already accused MJ, Katherine, Joe and now siblings for all sort of things, only because she feels that is the only way to get some attention to herself.

I agree. I would not use "LaToya said it" as a confirmation for that story. LaToya said many things those are not true.

I personally don't think LaToya ever speaks the truth, so I don't rely on what comes out of her mouth.

It looks like because she had a good lead in with Iyanla, the ratings were good.

Iyanla had 1.8 million and latoya had 1.2 million.

She actually said that they kidnapped her mother? I am surprised by that for some reason. What did she give her mother candy for?

"The new original series “Life With La Toya” starring La Toya Jackson attracted 1.5 million total viewers for the night with 1.2 million viewers tuning in to the premiere episode from 10:30-11 p.m. and an additional 283,000 total viewers watching the encore at 1:30 a.m."

Thrill;3808220 said:
"The new original series “Life With La Toya” starring La Toya Jackson attracted 1.5 million total viewers for the night with 1.2 million viewers tuning in to the premiere episode from 10:30-11 p.m. and an additional 283,000 total viewers watching the encore at 1:30 a.m."

t7iucjjpg.gif

So many people waste time watching La Toya? :wtf: Oh God....
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

So she finally admits something that several of us knew all the time--that grandma's children kidnapped her. Now let's see if she will say that they filed the AEG case to get money. Oh wait, I guess she will say that after the case ends.

Thrill;3808220 said:
Rats, that's bad news. For a no-mark tv channel like oprah they're really good ratings. I just checked, oprah's hyped up sitdown with beyonce, beloved mistress of the universe etc etc only made 1.3m on a sat night. So by that criterior, latoya is bigger than beyonce - ghastly.

Rats, that's bad news. For a no-mark tv channel like oprah they're really good ratings. I just checked, oprah's hyped up sitdown with beyonce, beloved mistress of the universe etc etc only made 1.3m on a sat night. So by that criterior, latoya is bigger than beyonce - ghastly.

Very very good numbers for OWN. But it's MJ who is bigger than Beyonce, and I'm sure that's why most people tune in for anything to do with LaToya. Without MJ and family drama references, she's a bore. Plus, the lead-in for her show had a 1.8 million total viewership, which helped her tremendously. People just stayed tuned in for her show.

But still, it's astounding how much mileage this woman has gotten out of MJ's passing. I was hoping she'd fade back into oblivion soon, but with those numbers, it doesn't look like she will.

as good as the first numbers are, we're on ep 1 here. she has a season to complete. lets see how it goes,uhum.

as good as the first numbers are, we're on ep 1 here. she has a season to complete. lets see how it goes,uhum.

Agree that future eps will determine if it's a true success or not. But this debut gives her bragging rights and she's going to do that ad nauseum, like she does any minor success she acheives. After all, shes "an entertainment icon" and that little company of hers is an "empire and comgolomerate."

LaToya just so needs to be brought back down to the irrelevant level she is, and this first show's ratings is only going to pump up her ego even more, whether future shows sank or not. Oh well...

You guys are treating her the same way people treated Michael.. everything she does is weird, right?
Cut her some slack!!
What is she supposed to do? Sit home for the rest of her life and do nothing?
What are the kids supposed to do. Every time they are involved in anything, fans complain about it.. nothing is good enough. Are they supposed to stay home, too?
Cut them all some slack.
I think La Toya is nice, she is in a good mood at least, it cheers me up to watch her.. as long as we know do deduct 30 % of what she is saying, it's all good... it's called entertainment..
Anyway, that's my 2 cents.. maybe I will feel different, after watching the whole episode.. but with what I watched so far, I can't see any harm done..

:candy: *takes some candy* I feel like eating candy, after seeing all those things they bought.

You guys are treating her the same way people treated Michael.. everything she does is weird, right?
Cut her some slack!!
What is she supposed to do? Sit home for the rest of her life and do nothing?
What are the kids supposed to do. Every time they are involved in anything, fans complain about it.. nothing is good enough. Are they supposed to stay home, too?
Cut them all some slack.
I think La Toya is nice, she is in a good mood at least, it cheers me up to watch her.. as long as we know do deduct 30 % of what she is saying, it's all good... it's called entertainment..
Anyway, that's my 2 cents.. maybe I will feel different, after watching the whole episode.. but with what I watched so far, I can't see any harm done..

:candy: *takes some candy* I feel like eating candy, after seeing all those things they bought.

I view LaToya differently. To me, her character isn't much better than the Arviso's. But to each his own. Enjoy the show.

Plus, the lead-in for her show had a 1.8 million total viewership, which helped her tremendously. People just stayed tuned in for her show.

Yep.

Iyanla is popular and people were eagerly awaiting her return.

Back