First Look: Life with La Toya - Oprah Winfrey Network

And for some who still feel she has betrayed Michael, yes, she did and Michael has forgiven her so let's not take this thread through the mud... ;)

Michael forgiving her doesn't make her a different person. She's the same manipulative, backstabbing person she always was, now using his kids to promote energy drinks and do tabloid interviews. She has dozens of nephews and nieces. Why hasn't she ever helped them?

His forgiveness also doesn't make her suddenly interesting and she only is when she's talking about him, which is the only reason she's back in the spotlight and now actually has a reality show. She's a 56 year old minimally talent FAKE who has the same pompous self important air as Conrad Murray, and I hope her show tanks.

Michael forgiving her doesn't make her a different person. She's the same manipulative, backstabbing person she always was, now using his kids to promote energy drinks and do tabloid interviews. She has dozens of nephews and nieces. Why hasn't she ever helped them?

His forgiveness also doesn't make her suddenly interesting and she only is when she's talking about him, which is the only reason she's back in the spotlight and now actually has a reality show. She's a 56 year old minimally talent FAKE who has the same pompous self important air as Conrad Murray, and I hope her show tanks.

I totally understand what ur saying and even agree. But what I'm trying to say is, this is about Latoya's new show and let's keep it that way instead e of repeating at almost every post how her show sucks or how she's a manipulative,backstabbing person... It's all been heard of and just wanted to see some REAL comments about the show...

Tnx for ur reply. :)

I totally understand what ur saying and even agree. But what I'm trying to say is, this is about Latoya's new show and let's keep it that way instead e of repeating at almost every post how her show sucks or how she's a manipulative,backstabbing person... It's all been heard of and just wanted to see some REAL comments about the show...

Tnx for ur reply. :)

I do agree with you however, in her show which this thread is about, she actually is BEING that person all over again. Which makes it relevant cause its a reality show, again, how she probably is in "real life". And in this case, how others have stated, we know for a fact that she is backstabbing like that by using his children cause he cant do nothing about it no more.

And for some who still feel she has betrayed Michael, yes, she did and Michael has forgiven her so let's not take this thread through the mud... ;)

I see it around alot that mj forgave her, is this corroborated by anything mj said? I'm not trolling (honest), just a genuine question - i don't see mj agreeing to pose in the same photo as her as granting 'forgiveness', i think forgiveness is a far more serious undertaking than that.

If you want a positive discussion of latoya's show, you could always try her fansite, gospeloflatoya, it's just a bit optimistic to expect a sweetness and light chat about her on a mj board, imo.

I'm really upset about a discovery I have just made. LaToya's reality show is produced by the very peoeple who wanted to make a film out of Victor Gutierrez's book! Two of the shows executive producers are Fenton Baily and Randy Barbato - founders of the Word of Wonder productions which is one of the producing companys of the show.

Here is an article by GQ magazine from 2006 in which they talk about their movie plans of VG's book. They are very creepy people - seem to be cut from the same cloth as VG. Their views on child molestation are disturbing, to say the least...
Based on what is said by the two producers in the article, like VG's book, the film would have also served the agenda of portraying child molestation as a consensual, love relationship.

Here is what they said in that interview:

“Despite the explosive nature of the events it describes, the script is actually a model of amorous propriety. “We wanted to capture the intoxicating feeling of the first love which was what it was for Jordie”, says Bailey.

Central to the film, and the most controversial element in it, is the presentation of Jordie as a willing, even eager, participant in a relationship with a man he had worshipped since the age of four. "The only way the general public can view somebody like Jordie is as a victim," says Bailey. "The fact that he might have entered into the relationship with Michael Jackson of his own volition is, for many people, tremendously problematic."

"In America we are up against the 'eek' factor. The Europeans don't have that kind of squeamishness. America can deal with the sanitized version of the story, but our story is based on the tabloid version."

“However, the producer remains understandably cautious about the ultimate success of his undertaking. "Indie movies have gone mainstream in the States," says Barbato. "They've become a genre. But this project is independent in the true sense of the word. It goes outside any of the acceptable norms."

Now, these are the people LaToya is dealing with! I wonder if she's still chummy with Victor Gutierrez! It makes me so mad to think about the fact that Michael's children will appear on this show for one episode! What's next LaToya? Granting VG an interview with Michael's children? Gosh it gives me the creeps that people like these might go anywhere near to Michael's kids! All thanks to auntie LaToya!

I wouldn't worry about LaToya's ratings.

Sarah Palin's show got off to a booming and trailed off very quickly after that. People have had a taste of LaToya - let us wait how many of them will come back for more!

I do wonder if the emptiness of not havin Michael anymore makes certain people desperate for any Jackson attics? So long if MJ is mentioned...like seriously WTF?! I mean I know that is what the media is doin...well is more because their sick! :ermm:

I'm really upset about a discovery I have just made. LaToya's reality show is produced by the very peoeple who wanted to make a film out of Victor Gutierrez's book! Two of the shows executive producers are Fenton Baily and Randy Barbato - founders of the Word of Wonder productions which is one of the producing companys of the show.

Here is an article by GQ magazine from 2006 in which they talk about their movie plans of VG's book. They are very creepy people - seem to be cut from the same cloth as VG. Their views on child molestation are disturbing, to say the least...
Based on what is said by the two producers in the article, like VG's book, the film would have also served the agenda of portraying child molestation as a consensual, love relationship.

Here is what they said in that interview:

Now, these are the people LaToya is dealing with! I wonder if she's still chummy with Victor Gutierrez! It makes me so mad to think about the fact that Michael's children will appear on this show for one episode! What's next LaToya? Granting VG an interview with Michael's children? Gosh it gives me the creeps that people like these might go anywhere near to Michael's kids! All thanks to auntie LaToya!

Did you read this thread?
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/128582-Latoya-and-her-media-links

No, I haven't seen that. Thanks.

So it was discussed before. I completely missed it. I'm so angry about it. This is Victor Gutierrez's circle. :mat:
LaToya has not learnt a damn thing since 1993! No one can tell me she apologized and Michael "forgave her" and so we should move on! If she had meant that apology seriously she would not be in bed with Michael's worst enemies, people who spread the worst lies about him. People who might even be at the very core of the allegations against him with their sick and perverted agenda.

I know hate is a strong word, but I hate her right now. Michael sure had the worst family!

^^ I personally care with whom LaToya is in bed (so to speak) but unfortunately she is too close to PPB and she will bring those creeps to their lives. They definitely don't need any more creeps around them, they have the whole Jackson family to fend off.

Also I think LaToya is worst kind of person kids to be around, she will tell lies for them as much she can in order to get what she wants. She might be telling them that your daddy forgave me and regret what she did, but in next line she'll be telling lies about someone else, or even kids.

As for MJ forgiving to LaToya, maybe he did maybe he didn't. We'll never know as there is not proof he did, but more proof he didn't and he didn't want to be around her at all.
Even if he did, I'm not Michael, and I haven't forgiven to her as I don't believe LaToya being genuine one bit.
She'll stab anyone on the back, if she is given a chance or if she wants something to herself.

Even if he did, I'm not Michael, and I haven't forgiven to her as I don't believe LaToya being genuine one bit.
She'll stab anyone on the back, if she is given a chance or if she wants something to herself.

If she's dealing with these people then I don't think she was genuine at all in her apologies. One can say she's just ignorant about the background of these people. Maybe she is ignorant about Fenton and Barbato, but how can she be ignorant about Gutierrez? Sorry, but I don't buy she's ignorant about him. Since these producers are clearly from VG's circle, I suspect VG was the one who helped them to get in contact with each other.

I went through the other thread and I agree with Bonnie there that it's no coincidence that these people creeped into LaToya's life. And I don't think she's the intended end station for them, but they want to get near Michael's kids. How horrible!

BTW, it was mentioned in the other thread that TJ should be contacted with this info. Was he? Would he care at all? LaToya obviously doesn't care.

TJ cares as much as Katherine.

They all like to think all those thing are past, but that is not the case. When there is a money, creeps and vultures start circling.

TJ cares as much as Katherine.

They all like to think all those thing are past, but that is not the case. When there is a money, creeps and vultures start circling.

Have VG, Fenton or Barbato retracted anything they said or wrote about Michael? No. So how is it the past? It's just a convenient way for the Jacksons to say "we don't care - just show us the money and we will throw Michael under the bus any time you want".

Have VG, Fenton or Barbato retracted anything they said or wrote about Michael? No. So how is it the past? It's just a convenient way for the Jacksons to say "we don't care - just show us the money and we will throw Michael under the bus any time you want".

No they haven't, but in LaToya's airhead it is past. You know, starting over.
That is the picture she want to give the world of herself, but in fact far from it.
Its more like starting over and get more money of others.

LaToya is ok with Paris meets her mother (like she has any say to whom Paris whats to see).

La Toya Jackson 'Absolutely Okay' with Paris and Debbie Rowe Reunion
April 17, 2013 As Seen On Extra
“Extra’s” Mario Lopez caught up with La Toya Jackson to chat about her niece Paris Jackson reuniting with birth mother Debbie Rowe, nephew Prince Michael’s new girlfriend, and the singer’s new reality show.

When Mario asked why Paris, 14, wanted to reconnect with Rowe, La Toya explained, I think every child should know who their mother is. If that is what she wants, why not?”

She added that the family is “absolutely okay” with the two spending time together. Paris' father, Michael Jackson, and birth mom Debbie divorced in 1999. At the time, Rowe gave her ex full custody of Paris and Prince Michael.

When it comes to Prince Michael’s dating life, La Toya wouldn’t confirm rumors that he’s seeing a Kuwati princess. She did divulge, however, that the 15-year-old “is dating someone” and the girl “does know that family.”

http://www.extratv.com/2013/04/17/l...-okay-with-paris-jackson-debbie-rowe-reunion/

It's not like LaToya herself earned those tv ratings. There are many people tuning in out of curiosity in case she speaks about more famous members of her family, which she did and will do to keep ratings.

BTW, it was mentioned in the other thread that TJ should be contacted with this info. Was he? Would he care at all? LaToya obviously doesn't care.

It worries me what kind of people LaToya brings to kids life, I was thinking if we could write a letter to Debbie and put all the information to it so she can tell to LaToya cease and desist from kids life?
I don't think LaToya can take Debbie, as she will kick her backside back to Gary if her kids are fed to those shady people.
What you think?

It worries me what kind of people LaToya brings to kids life, I was thinking if we could write a letter to Debbie and put all the information to it so she can tell to LaToya cease and desist from kids life?
I don't think LaToya can take Debbie, as she will kick her backside back to Gary if her kids are fed to those shady people.
What you think?

I don't know who to trust, to be honest. I'm not even trustful with Debbie, to be honest (see her friendship with Schaffel - also a very shady character, tabloid media scoops etc.), though I know I'm in the minority with that.

If I could be certain that Schaffel (or whoever else gives calls to TMZ/Friedman about the kids and Debbie) won't run to TMZ with this info and won't blow it up to some big tabloid story, I'd say it's worth a try, but considering someone constantly gives stories to tabloids about Deb and the kids, I'm not that keen on it, as I think it could easily end up on TMZ in a sensationalized, twisted manner that would only bring attention to VG's book.

Last edited:

How do you know, that she hasn't helped any of them, or been hanging out with them. I know for instance, that she is very close to one of her nephews, Taj.. How come you know her so well, that you can judge what she has done or not done for her nieces and nephews??

Michael ones said: "Like the old Indian proverb says do not judge a man until you've walked 2 months in his moccasins."

I think this applies here. Frankly unless you know La Toya personally, you cannot judge what she does or does not do.

How do you know, that she hasn't helped any of them, or been hanging out with them. I know for instance, that she is very close to one of her nephews, Taj.. How come you know her so well, that you can judge what she has done or not done for her nieces and nephews??

Michael ones said: "Like the old Indian proverb says do not judge a man until you've walked 2 months in his moccasins."

I think this applies here. Frankly unless you know La Toya personally, you cannot judge what she does or does not do.

You're absolutely right. I should only go by what I do know, and what I know of LaToya Jackson gives me a sufficient base to form the opinion I have. Just like I did not PERSONALLY know MJ, I formed an opinion based on feelings for him as an entertainer and what I learned of him as a man. We ALL everyday in every aspect of our lives make judgements, even about public figures. But I'm not going to really get into all that because it conversely leads to a comment about people making negative assumptions and jugements about MJ based on what they thought they knew about him. The thing is if they ever looked beyond headlines, they'd realize a lot of what they assumed was in error.

Objectively, what I know of LaToya has mostly come from HER mouth, HER writings, and HER actions. And as a matter of fact, I do know she has not done for her other nieces or nephews as she has for Prince & Paris to further their presence in the entertainment arena. How do I know? You've got the World Wide Web to find that out for yourself. But you won't have to look far to find out how she's "helped" PPB. Just look up that energy drink she had them peddling.

ETA: To keep this focused on the subject of her reality show, I judge the show as boring.

Last edited:
show.php

eh w.. what? :blink::wtf:
i've lost 30 minutes of my life watching this crap. :head_bang:
La :horror La :shock: La :doh: ... :smack:Toya !:stars:

Last edited:
Back