"For all time" confirmed as new vocals

cgrimberg

Proud Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: Epic and www.legacyrecordings.com

From another thread in here:

7. ‘For All Time’
This beautiful new classic was recorded by Michael in 1982 and never completed or released. He has now completed the song and added to the original production with new vocals and band tracks. Majestically mixed by Mick Guzawski, this newly produced track by MJ is a worthy addition and appropriate closer to THRILLER – the biggest selling album of all time – ‘For All Time.’

Listen to Michael Jacksons new material on youtube "for all time" :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvVWsdsE4ZY

And to all the fans out there: Buy Thriller 25 when it comes out. if not for you then do it for Michael and show some support, he derservs success again.

OMG OMG OMG new vocals!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: This is so great!!!!!!! :woohoo:

see i knew he can still sing
those fools in the media who keep writing that he cannot sing anymopre maybe this will shut them up for a change (wishfull thinking )

His voice! He sounds really great!
People do need to realise tt talent don't just go away like with a snap! :rolleyes:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the high quality version!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the high quality version!!

Neither can I! :woohoo:

Aaaaaah I wasn't that excited when I got to know that there were also new vocals on WBSS :lol:

He should release it as a single,with video or not! :D It's a great song!

yes it sure is a wonderfull song i so hope that this is the type of music he ll have a lot of on his new album lol
then i buy more copies cause they wont stay without scratches long (meaning i ll be playing them till they cant be played no more :lol::lol:)

this really must be his NEW SINGLE!? we should all email SONY MUSIC and tell them we want this as a single and that we really love it , new material, love it ! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. ‘For All Time’
This beautiful new classic was recorded by Michael in 1982 and never completed or released. He has now completed the song and added to the original production with new vocals and band tracks. Majestically mixed by Mick Guzawski, this newly produced track by MJ is a worthy addition and appropriate closer to THRILLER – the biggest selling album of all time – ‘For All Time.’

And to all the fans out there: Buy Thriller 25 when it comes out. if not for you then do it for Michael and show some support, he derservs success again.

GAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :stretcher

:wub:

I just died, went to heaven, came back and died again. I loved the song back then, and I love it even more now. :cloud9::girl_in_love::cupid:
The vocals are amazing.....Michael's voice is just....gahhh! LOL :hat_wave:

Last edited:
I thought it meant he had added new vocals, not that the whole song was comprised of new vocals. just some extra layers/backing vocals etc was the impression i got.

if they are all new, then Mikes voice sounds amazing and the new album will be EPIC!

I thought it meant he had added new vocals, not that the whole song was comprised of new vocals. just some extra layers/backing vocals etc was the impression i got.

if they are all new, then Mikes voice sounds amazing and the new album will be EPIC!

Its new material :).

THE VOCALS ARE BETTER THAN EVER HE STILL HAS THE VOICE! :D

I feel confident about his chance of success when he releases his come back :D

7. ‘For All Time’

I already ordered my copy of the Limited Edition of Thriller 25 and a copy of TGIM single from Amazon. Just waiting for it to be released so that they'll finally send it to me! :)

I LOVE For All Time. It's so beautiful! :stretcher

This great! a confirmation that there actually is new vocals :)
However, I hate to spoil the good fun , But I reeaaaaally think that the new vocals are just the new bridge and backing at the end. I know we all want new material but seriously guys. I know all of you here know MJ songs pretty well, but listen. It's the same from the dangerous sessions. Mikes voice doesent sound like this anymore. It's been remastered and it's soound so much better now yes.

Please dont shoot me

ALL of the words are not new vocals, jesus!

you can hear the new vocals from 02:08 =)

everyone knows that michael does not have that Thriller voice today, you can compare with the old version of For All Time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUswfxAkLME

Last edited:
who actually doubted he could sing? I mean people act like he just woke up one day and could no longer dance nor sing. I guess if you hear something enough you start to believe it... but I didn't

Yeah, i thought it was just new bridge and the ending.
But if it IS all new vocals.... ****Sh!t me**** ............ A* M* A* Z* I* N* G !
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I'll still adore it no matter what. His voice is STILL better than any singers out there right now. :D
GAH! *listens* :clap:

lol of course that he can sing... i don't get why the media is sayin that michael jackson can't sing ... i love this song :D

Back