for the poor and middle class mj fans who want to attend the shows in london

mizzneneluvzmj
hey i agree

if he announce a world tour it will be a load off my shoulders omg

if he announce florida , atlanta, la, new york, kansas
i will have a heartattack lol

i will go to all them shows

oh heck yes!!!! i would def be there!!!!

im praying that he announces at least one show in the states!!! please mj!!!!lol

even if he just makes it las vegas that would be hecka easier trying to get there than to london!!!!

I know it is very exciting:wild: I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight!!! I can't believe how excited I am!!! Can you imagine being there omg, those fans are SO lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, thanks, I hope she finds something soon too :)

i know this is like christmas again

im am getting goose bumps thinking about going to the show..

omg i am so happy for mr.jackson

he deserves all the news and press for doing this

and i hope he be on cnn, entertainment tonight, extra tomorrow and today

:angel: Let's all cross our fingers and pray that he announces a World Tour!!
Please Michael, please!!!

oh heck yes!!!! i would def be there!!!!

im praying that he announces at least one show in the states!!! please mj!!!!lol

even if he just makes it las vegas that would be hecka easier trying to get there than to london!!!!

i knw us americans fans havent recieve a tour in 20 years

and it hurts but i just pray that tomorow he will announce some dates in america.

yea vegas will be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy easier than london

omg

:angel: Let's all cross our fingers and pray that he announces a World Tour!!
Please Michael, please!!!

yea im am about to get my bible and pray

i really hope it will be one

and america need to be included this time around

I'm really poor, so I don't think I will be able to go unless I get a job like RIGHT NOW, lol but as of now it seems it would take a miricale for me to go, lets pray!!!!!!!!

i knw us americans fans havent recieve a tour in 20 years

and it hurts but i just pray that tomorow he will announce some dates in america.

yea vegas will be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy easier than london

omg

u kno i have a sneaking suspision that this will be a worl tour ;)

idk i just feel like it will be!

I'm really poor, so I don't think I will be able to go unless I get a job like RIGHT NOW, lol but as of now it seems it would take a miricale for me to go, lets pray!!!!!!!!

im am really poor also

and i will pray for michale and us the fans tonight .

i hope that u can go

Go get a job!! you have to go see Michael is he tours the US!! Good luck! I hope it all works out for you :yes:

You know I did see Michael in 2001, but the last time he toured the US, and I saw him, I was 12, yeah 12, I'm 33 now!! OMG, that is so wrong, lol. I've waited a long time, a LONG LONG time!!!

I don't know if I'll believe my ears if he does say he is going to tour the US, lmao!!!

aww I know how bad I've been wanting this so I feel really bad for the one who will not make it. I hope you make it tho' :better:

u kno i have a sneaking suspision that this will be a worl tour ;)

idk i just feel like it will be!

u know what i have that feeling 2,
i cant stop thinking about it

in the back of my mind i think its gonna be a world tour also.

we need pray time

Go get a job!! you have to go see Michael is he tours the US!! Good luck! I hope it all works out for you :yes:

You know I did see Michael in 2001, but the last time he toured the US, and I saw him, I was 12, yeah 12, I'm 33 now!! OMG, that is so wrong, lol. I've waited a long time, a LONG LONG time!!!

I don't know if I'll believe my ears if he does say he is going to tour the US, lmao!!!

u seen michael 2xs

can u tell us about the experience?
plz

I'm gonna join you guys on the prayers LOL

Yesterday I was super excited and today I'm kinda depressed seeing how expensive it would be to fly to London.
Anywhere in the US is fine by me... if it was in Miami I'd die of joy!

Sure, I've seen Michael 5 times! I saw him 2 times in 84, I was 8. That was great, I actually remember a lot even though I was so little :D

I saw him 2 times in 88, I was 12. He waved to me during one of these shows!! I know...:wild::wild::wild:

I saw one show in 2001.

I don't really know what to tell you, he is imo the greatest performer there is and to be there in the same room (so to speak) with him and all the fans, the energy is amazing. He is great at what he does, and I think he gives his shows his all! It's so fun. I think whether he tours the US or not, we all have to do our best to see him, because it could be our last chance :clapping:

u know what i have that feeling 2,
i cant stop thinking about it

in the back of my mind i think its gonna be a world tour also.

we need pray time

oh yes! amen to that!

im def praying to God that this happens. im actually going to church tonight lol so ill be in prayer there too!

Yesterday I was super excited and today I'm kinda depressed seeing how expensive it would be to fly to London.

Good! We will need all the help we can get :D

Miami would be OK with me too, at least I can drive there!!!

come on join the prayer.

i hope he could do mimai

how different that would be

some where the american fans can drive to.lol

Sure, I've seen Michael 5 times! I saw him 2 times in 84, I was 8. That was great, I actually remember a lot even though I was so little :D

I saw him 2 times in 88, I was 12. He waved to me during one of these shows!! I know...:wild::wild::wild:

I saw one show in 2001.

I don't really know what to tell you, he is imo the greatest performer there is and to be there in the same room (so to speak) with him and all the fans, the energy is amazing. He is great at what he does, and I think he gives his shows his all! It's so fun. I think whether he tours the US or not, we all have to do our best to see him, because it could be our last chance :clapping:

5 times omg
ive only seen him 1once

im guessin in 84 that was th vitory tour

what cities?

and 2 in 88 what cities were those.
he is and u seen michael at his prime

that is something you can keep forever omg great

yea it can be his last

and i remember him saying that he dont wanna be old like james brown touring

and mike 50 now so this may be his last tour

so he is gonna do a usa tour

omg i getting chills

if u put everything toghther from 2006
u can put that michael is going to tour the world one last time
and he is going way out this time

omg

im sad. airfare just for me and seven days in a hotel is $1700....so include my son, my mother, and husband and im royally f'd.! lol

not to mention passports for me and the baby...mine is an issue w/ the moroccan consulate so that's a bummer. argh should i really try to do this or just hope that he'll come to the states?

maybe he'll say something about it tmrw...please god!

im sad. airfare just for me and seven days in a hotel is $1700....so include my son, my mother, and husband and im royally f'd.! lol

not to mention passports for me and the baby...mine is an issue w/ the moroccan consulate so that's a bummer. argh should i really try to do this or just hope that he'll come to the states?

maybe he'll say something about it tmrw...please god!

no! soso we are doing this! we have 2!! we will!!

well i can' tkeep zac in my suitcase for 16 hrs....shaun i so wanna go. united airlines will come to yuma. we can meet at lax....but shizzzzz im so scared. i have to take my son and my husband but he can't taek care of him alone so i have to bring my mother. that's insane.....lol maybe my dad can go.

man i hope i win the lottery! i keep forgetting to buy the damn ticket

let me comfort u guys...

Im from a 3rd world country, with a currency that is worth much less then dollar, hence, even lesser then pounds...

If I decide to go, Im gonna need, for the total (flight, place to stay, food, transportation, concert tickets, etc) about 10.000 bucks in my currency....that is about $4210 or so...
actually double that, cause Im not going alone, so....

Feel better anyone?

no cuz in order for me to go it'll prolly cost that much too...the son the husband the mother.....all a packaged deal so im screwed. and IF this is all he's gonna do, my ass has to do it.

lol, aw, so sorry katie!

well I tried! lol

But still I probably would have to go with my boyfriend and my dad, for a number of reasons...and my bf has no money at all, so my dad would have to pay....and I really dont see that happening :no:

well i can' tkeep zac in my suitcase for 16 hrs....shaun i so wanna go. united airlines will come to yuma. we can meet at lax....but shizzzzz im so scared. i have to take my son and my husband but he can't taek care of him alone so i have to bring my mother. that's insane.....lol maybe my dad can go.

man i hope i win the lottery! i keep forgetting to buy the damn ticket

soso we will work something out. dont give in just yet. we will make this happen. we will

shaun u better love kids cuz damn...lol zac is a tiring lil bugger.

my knickers are in a twist right now. im so jazzed but sad at the same time. so happy for everyone who's gonna get to see mj. i've seen him enough, granted it wasn't a concert but still, i've had my time. i can't ask for more. if it happens, it happens. if not, u buy my ass a shirt boi!

shaun u better love kids cuz damn...lol zac is a tiring lil bugger.

my knickers are in a twist right now. im so jazzed but sad at the same time. so happy for everyone who's gonna get to see mj. i've seen him enough, granted it wasn't a concert but still, i've had my time. i can't ask for more. if it happens, it happens. if not, u buy my ass a shirt boi!

lol i love kids. and hahahaha im goin 2need a nap lol. and hahaha we will get there i promise. we will have 7months to make it happen. hopefully we can get in by july i know opening night will kick ass!! and lololol @ buying a shirt

Back