for the poor and middle class mj fans who want to attend the shows in london

Darvon I know we going to London HUH? I mean if the other peeps in our group don't wanna go that's them. You and i are the long time fans 25/26 years basically our whole life. lmao I'll be there if i gotta go by myself.

Hey Dexter! Darketa already texted me a couple of times about wanting to go. Problem is I just went on a week long cruise last week and spent A LOT of money for me and my parents to go. So looks like I'm gonna need the lottery to help me out on this. :lol:

Devin, omg madison square garden we had 15 people in the hotel room lmao

I remember that! :rofl: Funny!

Comin' from Amsterdam and the financial thing is also a problem for me. I'm gonna try to find cheap tickets, or will go by train. I think I'm gonna stay at some youth hostel, problem with youth hostels is that is most of the time it is not that secured.

Well, lets first hope I can get hold of a ticket..

You mean my concertticket? :p Well, hopefully I can get one on ticketmaster :p

Ticketmaster? lol, I dont wanna sound like a old creepy, but how ya going to pay? cause I have noooo idea.:( I actually wannt to buy them from from o2 site, but is that even possible? :mello: they dont have to be on sale tho. I just want a damn ticket!

Ticketmaster? lol, I dont wanna sound like a old creepy, but how ya going to pay? cause I have noooo idea.:( I actually wannt to buy them from from o2 site, but is that even possible? :mello: they dont have to be on sale tho. I just want a damn ticket!

Haha, nothing creepy about it. Was acutally wondering the same thing with other fans.
The main problem is that I don't have creditcard, I only have mastercard and dont have a paypall account. I'm wondering if I need to register to paypall or that I just can pay by giving them my mastercard information bladiebla. :p

I prefer buying my tickets in a real ticketstore, but I'm sure that once I get there (10 am, 9 am uk time, when the tickets are already 2 hours on sale) I'll be too late to get one! :p

That is great info. I have never used the hostels since in the US I camp and overseas I have had family to stay with. I was thinking of checking into it though. So you actually get a bed and a room? I think some hostels you have to have your own bedroll and sleep on anything valuable you might have because it is one big room. Those are the kind I have read about. Do you have a place to wash up?

My aunt just told me that she is going to give me and my cousin two of her buddy passes to fly over there, so we will only have to pay taxes on the ticket. Now we have to find a hotel that is not expensive but not a roach motel. Anyone have any suggestions???
I am determined to see him for the 3rd time in my life, and I've always wanted to visit London..Kill 2 birds with one stone.

My aunt just told me that she is going to give me and my cousin two of her buddy passes to fly over there, so we will only have to pay taxes on the ticket. Now we have to find a hotel that is not expensive but not a roach motel. Anyone have any suggestions???
I am determined to see him for the 3rd time in my life, and I've always wanted to visit London..Kill 2 birds with one stone.

I'm begging my brother for a buddy pass but I don't think he'll give me one. :( Anybody else have an extra one for me? ;P

Are people already actually booking hotelrooms at this moment? There are not even tourdates yet. I'm worried, what should I do before everything is fully booked.

Are people already actually booking hotelrooms at this moment? There are not even tourdates yet. I'm worried, what should I do before everything is fully booked.

I don't see how anyone can until they have their tickets. I think people are just learning what their options are.

Haha, nothing creepy about it. Was acutally wondering the same thing with other fans.
The main problem is that I don't have creditcard, I only have mastercard and dont have a paypall account. I'm wondering if I need to register to paypall or that I just can pay by giving them my mastercard information bladiebla. :p

I prefer buying my tickets in a real ticketstore, but I'm sure that once I get there (10 am, 9 am uk time, when the tickets are already 2 hours on sale) I'll be too late to get one! :p

I'm just like you dont have a pp account neither my parents have! I only have a mastercard too, wich means we will have to do it with that right? aaah so stressfull. Actually i dont even ewant them to be on sale, is that possible you think? I just want to know where i should order from & how to pay :doh:

you mean you wanna go to london to buy tickets?! that's insane, lol! Maybe we should look if we know someone in the UK to get us a ticket:p?

I don't know what I'm going to do, this was worse case scenario for me, because it leaves me with so many decisions. My husband who is not a fan says he doesn't want to go and he doesn't think I should take the kids, mainly because of $$$$, but he understands if I want to go. OK, so my best friend who also is not a fan has always wanted to travel overseas, so she'll go. My mom who IS a Michael fan, and who I've always done everything related to Michael with, will not be able to afford it...

How did you guys take his speech? I really took it to mean this was it, but a lot of people seem to think that is not the case? I don't know if it's worth it to take the chance he may come here, and miss out if this is really it! Did that make sense??

I feel you...

I would also love to bring my kids (well,2 of them anyway....the youngest one Sewdou is only 7 months old).
I cant afford tickets for the 3 of us and my husband thinks its ridiculous to bring them to the UK even if i had the money for it.

He has some valid points but my oldest son Moussa (6) would just LOOOOVE to see him and i feel bad for him if mommyis going without him.

My plan is to go with my sister Jenny (also a fan) and hope for some concerts in Holland or Germany in the future so my kids can see him there.

not really sure how much has been discussed about hotels etc in here, i haven't read through all 8 pages....

but if you're looking for cheap accommodation in London it's best to look on sites such as www.laterooms.com or www.booking.com

because these sites have the uber cheap hotels on them...not the best, but if it's only for one or two nights it's fine!

If that isn't your thing, try looking for travelinns or travelodges in the London area, they're usually about £80 a night or so. :)

hey darvon, i checked for prices in az, it's $700 if u fly for one person. im gonna bet that texas is cheaper b /c ur a bit closer. just check any airport in london when u look for tickets, not heathrow cuz it's hella expensive.

I am going back and forth on this. Now I'm thinking of going again :) It's cheaper to fly out the 6th and leave the 9th than it is to fly out the 7th and come back on the 9th. Weird. It's about a $1000 difference.

Which neighbourhood in LA are you from? :p just curious

Anywayz, for the US fans, I think it's cheaper to not buy a direct flight ticket. I know airports are terrible, but it once saved me a few 100 bucks.
I live in Orange County but I will fly from LAX

I cant afford to fly from South Africa to london. I'm currently in my last year of University and my old man is forking out loads of cash to keep my ass there so I can complete my studies. I dnt think my part time job can even help me in this regard. I saw Mlke in 1997 when he came down for the HISTORY tour, so I guess I can console myself with that. Man, who am I kidding? IM DEEPLY SADDENED! I'M CONTEMPLATING PLAYING THE LOTTERY. Thats my only hope.

I'm completely broke, and probably wouldn't be able to buy tickets, let alone travel to the UK to do it. I'll be sitting this one out. Everyone who can see Michael live, enjoy it, and hopefully he'll come over here so I can see him live. :)

.......................Awwwwww you guys*hugZzZ* having not alot of money s************ some mayor BUTT:( I love Michael very,very dearly,but iit aint wise at all to put my butt in dept;) There my stop sign comes in;)

yea i agree im not goin in any depth over michael

Fundraising is actually a really good idea...

I am with you, I looked 10mins ago and it would cost me over $900 to fly out of Atlanta.. I am going to keep looking and I signed up for airfare alerts.. Once I get the flight, it's the hotel i have to worry about..I have my passport already, I just need for the airlines and hotels to work with me a little bit on the pricing.. Don't they know they would make killing if they offered a Michael Jackson special.
Michaelsson, I agree it would be fun to meet up with other MJ fans on the plane and drive the flight attendants crazy by singing the whole way. I pray that all of us find a reasonable price.
I will pray even harder for MJ to tour the US again...I am determined to see him a 3rd time..

omg dude u from atlanta

i from augusta georgia and trying to go and cant make it
so hopefully mike does a america tour
imma send u a pm

I don't know what I'm going to do, this was worse case scenario for me, because it leaves me with so many decisions. My husband who is not a fan says he doesn't want to go and he doesn't think I should take the kids, mainly because of $$$$, but he understands if I want to go. OK, so my best friend who also is not a fan has always wanted to travel overseas, so she'll go. My mom who IS a Michael fan, and who I've always done everything related to Michael with, will not be able to afford it...

How did you guys take his speech? I really took it to mean this was it, but a lot of people seem to think that is not the case? I don't know if it's worth it to take the chance he may come here, and miss out if this is really it! Did that make sense??

oh my so your husband dont wanna go
go with mama then

i liked his speech i was expected a new and a world tour though

but thats ok though

i believe he is coming here he cant leave us out
he willl be coming here
so us the states fans we need to wait

Back