for the poor and middle class mj fans who want to attend the shows in london

omg if my husband can get his disability rating up, we can have the money for it for damn sure....omg im fraeking out...honestly, like gonna puke. i miss mj and this is the proper way to see him. for his craft, not fighting for his life

omg if my husband can get his disability rating up, we can have the money for it for damn sure....omg im fraeking out...honestly, like gonna puke. i miss mj and this is the proper way to see him. for his craft, not fighting for his life

i can taste this! we r going! just dont 4get zacs toat bag cuz i know he gets heavy after a while lol

im sad. airfare just for me and seven days in a hotel is $1700....so include my son, my mother, and husband and im royally f'd.! lol

not to mention passports for me and the baby...mine is an issue w/ the moroccan consulate so that's a bummer. argh should i really try to do this or just hope that he'll come to the states?

maybe he'll say something about it tmrw...please god!

im sorry ur sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets hope for the best

well i can' tkeep zac in my suitcase for 16 hrs....shaun i so wanna go. united airlines will come to yuma. we can meet at lax....but shizzzzz im so scared. i have to take my son and my husband but he can't taek care of him alone so i have to bring my mother. that's insane.....lol maybe my dad can go.

man i hope i win the lottery! i keep forgetting to buy the damn ticket

u is funni talking about winning the lottery

i wish i could 2.

u should bring ur mother

let me comfort u guys...

Im from a 3rd world country, with a currency that is worth much less then dollar, hence, even lesser then pounds...

If I decide to go, Im gonna need, for the total (flight, place to stay, food, transportation, concert tickets, etc) about 10.000 bucks in my currency....that is about $4210 or so...
actually double that, cause Im not going alone, so....

Feel better anyone?

damn im sorry to hear that

we all need to have a big fundrasing

man and I thought I had it bad! I need to be more thankful. I truly hope everyone can make it. I know how bad i'm feigning to go so.... I hope everybody can work it out.

.......................Awwwwww you guys*hugZzZ* having not alot of money s************ some mayor BUTT:( I love Michael very,very dearly,but iit aint wise at all to put my butt in dept;) There my stop sign comes in;)

haha i may go to lax. i hate that damn airport! lol

if i go, i want to go to morroco shortly afterwards to see family. i want my son to see where he comes from!

man, shaun ur ass gonna carry him. ima be drunk on tha plane cuz i can't fly w/o that sizzurp!

ima be drunk on tha plane cuz i can't fly w/o that sizzurp!

Ha ha ha! That's the kinky I know....holla!

As for fans wanting to go and ish, check out what peeps did for MSG and most def call in them favors from your Brit bros and sisters. Holla!

-D

haha whaaaaazaaaaaaaaaaap TU?! da hell u been BOI? shiiiiizzzzzzzzzz

man, i got me some friends i just hella saw in the pic thread....tom, pedro, sarah lol im sure bea's gonna go and sandra. daaaaaaaaaaang! u know seany and obi lol

Well if there's anyone in the midwest, (I'm in MO) maybe we could all go together? Split the costs, save with group discounts, fly together and room together, etc.? I already have a passport. But whoever needs one, I suggest applying for one NOW. So who here in the midwest would like to go as a group?

I checked priceline.com and it said it's about $1,500 for a roundtrip from San Francisco to London.

I FEEL Y'ALL'S PAIN!!!!

tho I might be lucky and get a buddy pass from my brother and I might only have to pay taxes... but if I have to pay for a ticket... um.... ahhhhhhhhhh

Lord help me save up I'm ALREADY in ALOT of debt....

Ha ha ha! That's the kinky I know....holla!

As for fans wanting to go and ish, check out what peeps did for MSG and most def call in them favors from your Brit bros and sisters. Holla!

-D

Devin, omg madison square garden we had 15 people in the hotel room lmao

Darvon I know we going to London HUH? I mean if the other peeps in our group don't wanna go that's them. You and i are the long time fans 25/26 years basically our whole life. lmao I'll be there if i gotta go by myself.

haha i may go to lax. i hate that damn airport! lol

if i go, i want to go to morroco shortly afterwards to see family. i want my son to see where he comes from!

man, shaun ur ass gonna carry him. ima be drunk on tha plane cuz i can't fly w/o that sizzurp!

lmao ill push lil man in a stroller lolololololol and imma be doped on sugar cuz i hate flying over waters

Lol.. some crazy ideas that popped into my head. Actually it could be a good little business venture for someone I suppose. Rent a house close to the o2 for the time that MJ will be performing. Then MJ fans book it by the night and room and bed, have a little shuttle that takes the fans to the concert and back to the house. Supply meals or not. Sign up on here or something.

Could be a good or really bad idea.. not even sure if it would be considered legal.

Also Soso... not sure if you know any fans well enough who could babysit over there? Sometimes people swap babysitting if you are comfortable enough and know they can care for him and you trust them. If you could go one night, then they go another, though that means you'd have to not go together and that you'd have to get tickets close to the same time as each other, or at least while you are both still there in London. A possible solution so you wouldn't have to bring your mother along as well.

I dunno... just brainstorming. I think I know how I will accomplish things for my family though. ..and I really do want to bring my kids too. Especially after hearing Jilliebean had seen him when she was 8 and 12 and it still made such a strong impact on her. I want my kids to see him perform in concert too :) . It wouldn't be the same without them. My youngest will just have to miss out though. It wouldn't be right bringing a 2 year old. She could get hurt. Though I know she would love the music!

Soso, I don't know if this helps or not, but I think if your baby is small enough, you can hold him in your lap on the plane and you don't have to pay for a seat. They may have changed that though, but it's worth looking into. Of course that is a long flight holding a baby :scratch:

Well today is that day, I have a good feeling guys, I really do!!! He needs to tour here one last time right? So now would be the time!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! It's 6 in the morning here, and I'm already on the computer, I can see how today is going to be :wild::wild::wild:

Ape ~ How old are your children?? Mine are 7 and 9, and I really want them to go as well. My son will be 8 in the summer, so he will be the same age I was, the first time I saw Michael!!!

MICHAELSSON how in the freak-a-leak did you find ticket from AZ to london for only $400 cuz Im on the east coast and can't find anything under $600. lol
I don't like layovers tho' so im' trying to find a non-stop or 1 stop at $500 or lower. Ima be searching like a straight up fool for some good airline prices. I don't mind paying big buck and no whammies for our BOY but not on some airplane tickets.
I am with you, I looked 10mins ago and it would cost me over $900 to fly out of Atlanta.. I am going to keep looking and I signed up for airfare alerts.. Once I get the flight, it's the hotel i have to worry about..I have my passport already, I just need for the airlines and hotels to work with me a little bit on the pricing.. Don't they know they would make killing if they offered a Michael Jackson special.
Michaelsson, I agree it would be fun to meet up with other MJ fans on the plane and drive the flight attendants crazy by singing the whole way. I pray that all of us find a reasonable price.
I will pray even harder for MJ to tour the US again...I am determined to see him a 3rd time..

Hey, I just wanted to say that I can really feel your pain!

I felt EXACTLY the same when he performed at MSG and was really envious/angry because I couldn't be there. But now my time has finally arrived - he's going to be performing live in my country and so I'm glad I kept faith :)

xxx

Back