> Forum updated!

Waaayyyyhheee!!! how awesome!!! This looks great!!! ^_^ Thanks Enrico!!! :huggy:

New skins will appear as we create them to suit the updated forum :flowers:

Now some skins are added, but it's the same, just with different colors. Will the old Fusion64 come too?

Can you fix the default of the font at least back to #2
this is very tiny tiny tiny

Not all of us have 20/20 Thanks :)

Well, Friends feature has always been on MJJC since its launching :yes:. Just go to your website's profile (not forum's one).
I think you guys need to visit our main website more oftently. :scratch:

We're still thinking about it but maybe we'll get rid of forum's profile to have members just one profile.
As part of 'MJJCommunity Reloaded' project, we'll install arcades and galleries on our website. Member will be able to manage both features from their website's profile, included existing ones like blogs, guestbook, groups, buddylist. ;D

I would go there more often, but the website works incredibly slow for me, and sometimes my browser simply gives up and crashes :( I admit that I wasn't too familiar with the website, but browsing it could be a real nightmare in terms of loading :(

Noooo, don't get rid of the forum profile!!!! It's perfect this way :D ^_^

I would go there more often, but the website works incredibly slow for me, and sometimes my browser simply gives up and crashes :( I admit that I wasn't too familiar with the website, but browsing it could be a real nightmare in terms of loading :(

Noooo, don't get rid of the forum profile!!!! It's perfect this way :D ^_^
Yes, you're right. We're aware of slow loading time of main website and we're looking to solve it.:)

i also liked the idea of Social Groups on the forum - more integrated and easier to access/create groups.

Yes, you're right. We're aware of slow loading time of main website and we're looking to solve it.:)

I'm sure you are ;) I wasn't complaining or anything, lol, just saying why I (and probably other members too) don't visit it too often ;)

arXter said:
i also liked the idea of Social Groups on the forum - more integrated and easier to access/create groups.

O/T , but how come you're purple? :huh: :mello: :lol:

Before installing the arcade feature we'd like to know if you will use main MJJC website or not 'cause the arcade/galleries will be website-dependant. :scratch:

Oh, sure I guess! I mean, it doesn't matter--arcade games would be cool either way. :D

O/T , but how come you're purple? :huh: :mello: :lol:

If I remember right, arXter is MJJC Donator and their names appears purple as you can see at the bottom of forum's main page :)

Have you guys seen the pics Enrico has added when using default and fusion64 skins ;)

Last edited:
YEAH !!!!

Fusion64 is back!! Thank you VERY VERY MUCH!!

Now I can honestly say that i like all the new stuff. Call me oldfashioned, but I simply just love the Fusion64!!

Great work, thanks for keeping the forum fresh and alive!!

If I remember right, arXter is MJJC Donator and their names appears purple as you can see at the bottom of forum's main page :)

Oh, I see :D I figured that might be it, but I noticed that marnifrances is purple but also belongs to the MJJC Donator group (under the username :p ), and arXter doesn't. So I thought it might be something else after all :lol: :D

Back