> Forum updated!

Wow great, thank you!
The board is much faster! :D
and i like a lot this private message board:)

We're glad you like new forum's features.
We've added more colored styles you can choose from! Pick your fav color! :wild:
See also that we'll install more skins (dark ones included) and we'll michaelizing forum's icons. :cheeky:

Thanks.
20u4hsh.png

Ooh, more skin colours! :)

Now Im having a hard time to choose which one to use :laugh:

Guys have you noticed the social groups? :)

You can create your own group or then join the ones that has already been created..

Click "Quick Links" at the top of the page and "Social Groups" ;)

Ooh, more skin colours! :)

Now Im having a hard time to choose which one to use :laugh:

Guys have you noticed the social groups? :)

You can create your own group or then join the ones that has already been created..

Click "Quick Links" at the top of the page and "Social Groups" ;)
The social group feature is currently disabled 'cause we already have groups on main MJJC website :cheeky:

are the old skins gonna come back dont like any of the new ones. i miss my pink butterflies

i literally flipped when i saw the new skin..

i was like..what the...am i in the wrong place?

haha, but yeah, i'm going to try and get use to this as soon as i can. it's total modern coolness like.

the old skins are not compatable with the updated version of vBulletin ... more will need to be created :flowers:

Added dropdown menu
Access faster to your forum's userCP by clicking the arrow next to 'userCP' on top left

20jrbfc.png

Smilesbox moved below editing text area

b4jl9l.png

These modifications apply to current and future styles. :cheeky:

Wow wow wow! This is great, I'm loving the new look!
Thanks guys for your hard work ! :clapping:

Thanks for the new look I'm loving it. Soon my work will will slow down again and I can spend more time here, I can't wait, it's been awful not having the time to come here.

the old skins are not compatable with the updated version of vBulletin ... more will need to be created
ok thanks. will stick with default for the time being

Looks great but in all new skins the background is grey and the lettering in posts is a darker grey, very difficult on my eyes for some reason, I have to squint to read things. Fortunately default is still avilable, just wondering if new skins are adopted if a few could have a lighter background, ie white, with darker lettering? Any consideration would be greatly appreciated; if not possible, then guess I'll have to stick with default unless my granny eyes suddenly improve.

Thanks for all the hard work!

BeeGee,
a lite background is always a fave among many members :thumbs_up:

Really neat! :D I was a bit confused when I came here, but I like it ^_^ Can't wait for the skins to appear too ^_^

And we can have friends again :D Yaaay :D :sarmoti

Really neat! :D I was a bit confused when I came here, but I like it ^_^ Can't wait for the skins to appear too ^_^

And we can have friends again :D Yaaay :D :sarmoti
Well, Friends feature has always been on MJJC since its launching :yes:. Just go to your website's profile (not forum's one).
I think you guys need to visit our main website more oftently. :scratch:

We're still thinking about it but maybe we'll get rid of forum's profile to have members just one profile.
As part of 'MJJCommunity Reloaded' project, we'll install arcades and galleries on our website. Member will be able to manage both features from their website's profile, included existing ones like blogs, guestbook, groups, buddylist. ;D

Back