Frank DiLeo And Tom Mesereau At Madeo Restaurant, February 24, 2010

Then you shouldn't be trusting Randy JAckson, because Michael felt the need to fire and testify again him in a court deposition.

Then you shouldn't be trusting Randy JAckson, because Michael felt the need to fire and testify again him in a court deposition.
Huh? How do you know that I trust Randy?

Only difference is out of everyone whom MJ fired, Randy wasn't around Michael shortly before his death but thats another discussion for another thread.

Nothing wrong with not trusting people.

Last edited:
I Got them from a thread here a while back. I saved them.

ok i ment the actual sources

I simply don't trust people who Michael felt a need to fire.
well its long documented and talked about what supposedly happened there. with geffen etc involvement

before his death and said he'd been through 6 managers in 2 years where was Frank those 2 years? Why did he stop being his manager?
frank stopped being mjs manager around 1990. its not recent. in the last 2 years frank spent alot of time with mj in vegas and L.A travelling to see him after his heart op

I could have changed my mind since then. Or maybe I phrased it the wrong way originally.

But yeah...Maybe I don't trust Frank more than I don't trust Randy. I still don't trust either of the two.
I'm entitled to think that way.
ok,.. if that is what u say then it is so.

Michael was talking about recent times, not about the 80s. He didn't change 6 managers in 2 years in the 80s. I wish people would just stop hijacking threads with conspiracy theories (not you Rockin)

yehh i was talking about recent times, thats what i mean i just wondered where was frank in this time when mj was changing managers so much? he wasn't his manager anymore? but now elusive told me frank stopped being his manager in the 90s [id ask why but its not really for this thread like my other off topic post]...well until he seemed to return for tii. ur right im not talkin about any conspiracy in relation to frank, im just talking about frank. tohme is the suspicious one anyway, but this is not the place.

yehh i was talking about recent times, thats what i mean i just wondered where was frank in this time when mj was changing managers so much? he wasn't his manager anymore? but now elusive told me frank stopped being his manager in the 90s [id ask why but its not really for this thread like my other off topic post]...well until he seemed to return for tii. ur right im not talkin about any conspiracy in relation to frank, im just talking about frank. tohme is the suspicious one anyway, but this is not the place.
Frank was undergoing a heart bypass surgery while Michael was changing managers. Than after the surgery he hung out with him in LA and Vegas. Frank was fighting for his life. I agree with you about Tohme he is the suspicious one. I'm not someone who believes in conspiracy nonsense, but Tohme is just wrong, very wrong. IMO

frank suporting mj during the trial he went to court with mj as a friend. surprised him here and mj turned to mez and told him ive had x amount of managers in so many years and only frank called. frank lived in the southern states had surgery and then started travelling to see mj in /around 2007/2008. mj then asked him back

You seriously need to stop your outrageous claims. If you don't want to be sued for defamation and slander. Just saying

this is a board with 100% MJ fans right? (sarcasm).. Thus, who will sue him/her for defamation when defending Michael and exploring possibilities?

i dont believe that one minute.frank was close to mj and spent the last couple of years with mj many times in vegas etc. why ppl have issues with him i dont know.. hes the only manager whos ever stayed loyal to him

Frank was originally very unhappy that he was fired back in 89? He said some not so nice things. I can look up the quotes & the articles, but I bet you remember the tone of some as they have been posted here before(oops already in this thread). He did get a $5 million severance package, so how unhappy can you be?

He did come back to support him during the trial. Do we have any documented evidence that he visited him many times in Vegas?

But he could have been used by people - help spread this false rumor, etc & we'll sell more tickets, etc. He was/is the front man for the estate - he needs to protect his own interests. Its smart for him to have his own defense attorney.

This is odd too:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson/
marlon Jackson said Frank said MJ not feeling well

Last edited:
Keep the conspiracy theories coming :doh: :lol:

Big conspiracy!!!! lol
Frank is really dwarf next to Tmez lol

No, I didn't even read what you wrote :lol:
What did you write? It wasn't directed at you hun, I'm just waiting for the conspiracy folks to jump in and get the party started :lol:

Edit: I see it started already :rofl:

Michael was talking about recent times, not about the 80s. He didn't change 6 managers in 2 years in the 80s. I wish people would just stop hijacking threads with conspiracy theories (not you Rockin)

twinklEE - Which is it - you want a conspiracy party or not? :cheers:
As long as noone gets mean, I think its all good, IMO.

Well I know those quotes are in Tarraborelli's book, but where they're originally from I don't know. To be honest, that was a long time ago. He was mad he got fired, we all say things when we're mad. I don't think Frank's a villain, even though I'll probably get crucified for saying that.

Well I know those quotes are in Tarraborelli's book, but where they're originally from I don't know. To be honest, that was a long time ago. He was mad he got fired, we all say things when we're mad. I don't think Frank's a villain, even though I'll probably get crucified for saying that.
I agree with you StaceyMJ

Frank was the only friend who visited him during the trial(after he hadn't seen him in years) who stood up by his side and who was not ashamed to associate himself with Michael when everyone else turned their back on him or pretended they didn't know him
frank dileo and frank tyson were the only two people beside family who stood up for Michael during those times and spoke on tv in his defense here's an example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lzd7MWl4jY

if that's not a friend then I don't know what a friend is. yes Frank had his flaws but that doesn't mean he KILLED michael like some of you outrageously imply he did stupid things but that doesn't make him an accomplice to murder!!

and when you use Taraborelli's words to talk about Michael's life than that pretty much defines how much of a fan you are

The quotes are in that book but I'm not sure if that's where they originated. Anyone know?

“I have a strong belief in what comes around goes around. It’s called Karma, and I hope Michael understands what that means. If he doesn’t now, one day he will.”

- Frank Dileo

Have you idea when he said this? what year or around period ...

probably some "quote" from the national enquirer but i guess thats a good enough source for some when u dont like someone to start with.

I do not believe this quote , their freindship and business was way above this BS.they split but they used to respect each other before and after.

if frank did something wrong , i guess it was after MJ's death.after all it seems he wanted to pay his bills.

Back