Frank DiLeo And Tom Mesereau At Madeo Restaurant, February 24, 2010

Well let me start. LOL jk jk.

Honestly, I don't know what to think. This meeting might have nothing to do with Michael at all...

I'll just keep a note of it.
Yes... and the fact that Mesereau have delivered the envelope to Dileo in the street for all to see means there is not something private. He could have delivered the envelope inside the restaurant if it were something really very important and confidential.

Tom Mesereau is good in my eyes. He believed in Michael and helped him so much.

All of these silly conspiracy theories are starting to get on my nerves...
He was probably giving Frank some legal advice or something.

Yep, you said it!!!!!!!

It could be just a big Birthday Card!!!!!!!!!!

:mez: :big_boss:

It could be just a big Birthday Card!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: hahah! oh thank you for making me laugh, I need that today.

No, I didn't even read what you wrote :lol:
What did you write? It wasn't directed at you hun, I'm just waiting for the conspiracy folks to jump in and get the party started :lol:

Edit: I see it started already :rofl:

OK :). Guess I'm too paranoid :ermm: :flowers:

Last edited:
Isn't it Frankie Lideo? I guess the person means Frank is not a good guy.

T-Mez is HUGE next to Frank. I wonder if he is 6 foot or taller. His hair looks longer. For all we know the envelope could contain a message for the family or Michael's kids. Perhaps its a legal document?

Mez is 6'3''. So 192cm of priceless treasure.:cheers:

Wow T-Mes,tall,long silver hair,super duper car...
**deep sigh** this man is my hero!!
Love ya Tom!!

Dileo who??LMAO

helping dileo get out of the mess with the contract he signed with age?
mez is a criminal lawyer not a civil so i doubt hes involved in that. whatever it is its intresting. mez and dileo obviously wanted or werent bothered about the cameras filming the envelope hand over. good to mez involved with mj ppl. that can only be a good thing

mez is a criminal lawyer not a civil so i doubt hes involved in that. whatever it is its intresting. mez and dileo obviously wanted or werent bothered about the cameras filming the envelope hand over. good to mez involved with mj ppl. that can only be a good thing

yeh someone already mentioned that. i didn't mean representing him.. tmez is probably knowledgable in a few areas of law, so if he could give any advice or find someone to give frank advice about that age thing maybe he would. otherwise why would frank need a criminal lawyer :/

i wouldnt think frank would need to ask mez for advice on lawyers. hes been in the biz and delt with contracts for years. i dont think frank needs a crim layer for anything. it was obviously staged and they wanted to be seen. what it was about who knows. but the fact they were filmed doesnt say to me it was something bad.

C'mon folks it's fairly obvious T-Mez and Dileo are behind everything, this is just the proof we need. I alway knew bin laden was a scapegoat and there was bigger players out there.

i wouldnt think frank would need to ask mez for advice on lawyers. hes been in the biz and delt with contracts for years. i dont think frank needs a crim layer for anything. it was obviously staged and they wanted to be seen. what it was about who knows. but the fact they were filmed doesnt say to me it was something bad.

It was obviously staged & it wasn't for us. Very smart move IMO.

I think it was for Branca & Weitzman. Dileo is known for supplying the tabs, I bet he gave the tabs all the rumors to NE & others that MJ would be dead in 6 months. AND HE DIED. I'm sure Weitzman told him not to worry about it, he was fixing things but Dileo is worried things are coming apart and he doesn't want to be the fall guy. Pellicano was the fall guy & he's in prison. IMO he should have rolled over on those lawyers which I bet would have included Weitzman, Bert Fields, Marty Singer & some other big hollywood types like Ovitz, Brad Grey, Ron Meyer. All IMO.

Since this is T-Mez I highly doubt it's something dodgy. And if it was, they wouldn't be doing it in public in front of paps.

:mez: :big_boss:

:lmao: Hahahahaha. I love this. :D You rock.

Edit: No pun intended...really. I didn't even catch it. :doh: Haha. :lol:

Ooooh, juicy. Though, I don't believe it's anything bad. T-Mez is a good guy. My opinion is that it has to do with Murray's trial. They were even discussing it at the beginning of the video. I'm not sure what exactly,...but I would bet it has something to do with it.

Dileo is known for supplying the tabs, I bet he gave the tabs all the rumors to NE & others that MJ would be dead in 6 months. AND HE DIED.
i dont believe that one minute.frank was close to mj and spent the last couple of years with mj many times in vegas etc. why ppl have issues with him i dont know.. hes the only manager whos ever stayed loyal to him

Last edited:
It was obviously staged & it wasn't for us. Very smart move IMO.

I think it was for Branca & Weitzman. Dileo is known for supplying the tabs, I bet he gave the tabs all the rumors to NE & others that MJ would be dead in 6 months. AND HE DIED. I'm sure Weitzman told him not to worry about it, he was fixing things but Dileo is worried things are coming apart and he doesn't want to be the fall guy. Pellicano was the fall guy & he's in prison. IMO he should have rolled over on those lawyers which I bet would have included Weitzman, Bert Fields, Marty Singer & some other big hollywood types like Ovitz, Brad Grey, Ron Meyer. All IMO.
You seriously need to stop your outrageous claims. If you don't want to be sued for defamation and slander. Just saying

i dont believe that one minute.frank was close to mj and spent the last couple of years with mj many times in vegas etc. why ppl have issues with him i dont know.. hes the only manager whos ever stayed loyal to him

“I have a strong belief in what comes around goes around. It’s called Karma, and I hope Michael understands what that means. If he doesn’t now, one day he will.”

- Frank Dileo

“You can’t just ask Michael straight out to do something,” “Michael needs to be stroked. His ego needs to be massaged thoroughly before he’ll do anything.”

- Frank Dileo

Frank's Loyalty after having been fired by Michael.

Could have just been the words of a disgruntled employee...IDK. His past is a bit shaky for me.

As for TMEZ, He has never given me a reason not to trust him. :)

Last edited:
where are those quotes from?

“You can’t just ask Michael straight out to do something,” “Michael needs to be stroked. His ego needs to be massaged thoroughly before he’ll do anything.”
i see nothing wrong with that "quote"

Off topic but seen as we're talking about Frank here - When mj was apparently talking about trusting people to that ruska lady in the months before his death and said he'd been through 6 managers in 2 years where was Frank those 2 years? Why did he stop being his manager? I don't really keep up with this stuff so idk what happened there. All I know is in the past mj thought Frank was feeding the stupid rumours to the tabloids, did mj dismiss him for this?

Off topic but seen as we're talking about Frank here - When mj was apparently talking about trusting people to that ruska lady in the months before his death and said he'd been through 6 managers in 2 years where was Frank those 2 years? Why did he stop being his manager? I don't really keep up with this stuff so idk what happened there. All I know is in the past mj thought Frank was feeding the stupid rumours to the tabloids, did mj dismiss him for this?
I've heard this is why MJ fired him but I'm not sure.
The only person I know for sure , that had a problem with Frank feeding the tabloids was Katherine and that's because she said so in her book.

Michael was talking about recent times, not about the 80s. He didn't change 6 managers in 2 years in the 80s. I wish people would just stop hijacking threads with conspiracy theories (not you Rockin)

Back