Frank Dileo Pushing For MJ Tribute Without Jackson Family Knowledge UPDATE Post #39 Frank Denies It

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Michael Jackson's former manager claims he's shopping "the only 'Official Tribute Shows' honoring Michael Jackson" -- too bad no one in MJ's family knows anything about it. We obtained a letter sent out by Frank Dileo -- who describes himself as "the manager for Michael Jackson in life and in death" -- and his business partner Mark Lamicka, who are trying to get people on board for Jackson tribute shows in "Canada, China & United Arab Emirates" in 2010. We spoke to multiple members of the Jackson family -- including Joe Jackson -- who said they had no idea Mark and Frank were doing this. Now ... a little background: Lamicka was sued for fraud in 2007 by some concert promoters, after he shopped around a tour for the band KISS without permission. According to court docs, Lamicka failed to appear at the trial and a default judgment was entered for $300,000. We called Lamicka for comment and he said "I don't think there's any truth to this whatsoever ... can I get back to you tomorrow?" We're still waiting.

TMZ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0PZIN7HLJ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0PZHJsMQf

Last edited:
Re: Frank Dileo Pushing For MJ Tribute Without Jackson Family Knowledge

Yea.. i saw that this morning. "Manager in life and death"???

NOT GOING TO SAY IT......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

to manage, doesn't one need to be retained ?? how does one get retained by a dead person ?? You don't simply continue doing a job for someone after they die. Who is paying you Frank??

Lie for it... yall know the song :lol:

Beware of People Pushing MJ Tribute Shows

Posted Aug 29th 2009 3:00AM by TMZ Staff
Michael Jackson's former manager claims he's shopping "the only 'Official Tribute Shows' honoring Michael Jackson" -- too bad no one in MJ's family knows anything about it.

We obtained a letter sent out by Frank Dileo -- who describes himself as "the manager for Michael Jackson in life and in death" -- and his business partner Mark Lamicka, who are trying to get people on board for Jackson tribute shows in "Canada, China & United Arab Emirates" in 2010.

We spoke to multiple members of the Jackson family -- including Joe Jackson -- who said they had no idea Mark and Frank were doing this.

Now ... a little background: Lamicka was sued for fraud in 2007 by some concert promoters, after he shopped around a tour for the band KISS without permission. According to court docs, Lamicka failed to appear at the trial and a default judgment was entered for $300,000.

We called Lamicka for comment and he said "I don't think there's any truth to this whatsoever ... can I get back to you tomorrow?" We're still waiting.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0PaLatuAj

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0PaLatuAj

wooooooa...stop! what "tributes"??!!!! has anyone heard of them before???

Frank, Frank... gee.

so, when's the Frank exclusive happening?! or, is it? ;)

Hmm this is weird. There is always chaos going on in the Jackson circle, whether it be from the family or manages/ex managers, employees, etc. Never a dull moment thats for sure.

Frank sit yo ol fat ass down! My goodness, this man stops at nothing!

If this is true............. and it look like it is, This is disturbing to say the very least.

.."in life and in death.."

You've gotta b kidding me...there's nnoooo way the man would write this statement would he?

I won't have anything to do with any sort of 'tribute' unless I know for certain that the Jackson's are aware of it, are involved in it and approve of it, or through here.

The man's dead and there are still creeps trying to feed off of his success.

This is hardly surprising. Frank Dileo has a lot to answer for and now people can see his true face showing.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT is this the same 'we think frank is a good guy'dileo? hmmmmmmmmm

Can someone tell me why so many people hate Frank so I can join in. He seems to have done a lot of good for Michael's career and for Mike to invite him back says a lot.

This is TMZ again. TMZ is a gossip site. People can pay them for doing a story. I suspect Joe was behind the All good entertainmnet story that they were all over and I don´t trust him. Friedman claimed that Joe called him and asked him for help because he was mad that he didn´t get to be involved in the London conserts. RF refused and then he and Leonard Rowe got to them instead. It is not like I trust RF either but I will never take TMZ as reliable they sure can twist things and I would like to hear Frank Dileos version. I don´t understand why people here trust TMZ nowadays.

Can someone tell me why so many people hate Frank so I can join in. He seems to have done a lot of good for Michael's career and for Mike to invite him back says a lot.

I'm in the same boat, whats so bad about frank?

This is TMZ again. TMZ is a gossip site. People can pay them for doing a story. I suspect Joe was behind the All good entertainmnet story that they were all over and I don´t trust him. Friedman claimed that Joe called him and asked him for help because he was mad that he didn´t get to be involved in the London conserts. RF refused and then he and Leonard Rowe got to them instead. It is not like I trust RF either but I will never take TMZ as reliable they sure can twist things and I would like to hear Frank Dileos version.

Fair enough about TMZ because you are correct. But unfortuately, they have gotten more than a few things correct lately.

Actually I don't trust the whole lot of them.

Well, I can't speak for others, but I personally don't 'hate' the man.

But I don't trust him, either. Sry.

If this is true............. and it look like it is, This is disturbing to say the very least.
:clapping::clapping:

so we know why Frank was so KIND enough to make himself available to us fans right....
he doesn't want to either piss us off..... and he doesn't want a negative rep out there about him.... when he is pushing this stuff.

if it is legit.... it is clear.

how tha heck do u represent a person who is no longer here????

can't answer for everyone else.... but i dislike Frank and the whole LOT for watching a train wreck to occur.
i don't trust him.... and waiting patiently for him to respond to our questions....

:evil:

:clapping::clapping:

so we know why Frank was so KIND enough to make himself available to us fans right....
he doesn't want to either piss us off..... and he doesn't want a negative rep out there about him.... when he is pushing this stuff.

if it is legit.... it is clear.

how tha heck do u represent a person who is no longer here????

can't answer for everyone else.... but i dislike Frank and the whole LOT for watching a train wreck to occur.
i don't trust him.... and waiting patiently for him to respond to our questions....

:evil:

BINGO..

And Gary sent off the questions. We're simply waiting for his answers. FYI: Paisley777's question was the FIRST question on the list. We'll see if it's answered.

This so scary.....see so how are we to know that Frank will answer all our questions that we submitted to him honestly????? I know the answer...he WONT and he never intented to Frank is not to be trusted. I wont be going to any tribute he organizes..

We'll make our own tributes if we want to gather fans. Sticking together is the only way to fully trust those around you. Besides, we have a tribute each day in our personal lives; when we think of him, talk about him, dream about him. I know he's watching, bless him.

If you ask me there's nobody we can TRUST! 'cause when you think you can WHAM! there goes another opportunist!

And btw.....I don't see Frank responding to any of those questions and if he does, he's gonna refrain from answering some.

pshhhhhhhh he's mj's manager dead or alive. that says it all. and u may hate tmz but they'vebeen right 99% of the time

If true, this is appalling. You SEE, now? (It's true that TMZ is a tabloid site. It's also true that they have been VERY accurate lately about anything concering Michael).

As Chichi so aptly put it, "WHO IS PAYING FRANK?"

I can't see any way he can be "Michael's manager even after death." That is what the estate executors, and Katherine, hopefully, are FOR. The executors should be making all decisions regarding Michael's estate, and making future money "off of Michael." This would seem to fall into that catagory? So if this is true, Frank should NOT be going this.

Some of you have asked about Frank? Think about THIS. WHO was paying him? He was Michael's manager. It also seems likely that he was on the AEG payroll. That would seem to be a clear conflict of interest. As Michael's manager his responsibility was to get the best deals and working conditions for MICHAEL. For AEG, his "responsibility" would be to get the best financial outcome for AEG. These two motives can't co-exist, ethically. Did Michael even KNOW he was working for AEG?

Also, we've heard fans say that Michael's health, and weight, were dwindling to the point where fans were afraid for his LIFE. And then look what happened? Frank consistently has said that Michael was in great shape. He wasn't. So WHY would Frank say that?

For some reason, Frank brokered the AGE (AllGood) concert in Texas. The Jacksons seemed baffled by this, and it generated a potentially massive law-suit for Michael. To me, it simply looks like Frank wanted to skim some "Jackson money," whichever way he could. In my opinion. And he's still doin' it, if the TMZ report is correct. Which it probably is.

There are conflicting reports about phone calls. One is that Michael called Frank the night before his death and said he was feeling ill. Wanted to go to hospital. Frank did nothing. Frank said he didn't hear about Michael being in bad shape (or dead. . .) until around lunch-time. There is another report that Frank was told about Michael's condition in the early morning. BOTH cannot be true. (Did Murray CALL him? Phone records would show that, if this ever goes to trial.)

I look forward to the responses to the questions.

All that is left to do now, is to wait. Because through their actions, people being close to Michael will reveal who and what they are. And, as Victoria say: follow the money.
I am starting to agree with you, Victoria.

Sickening.

I too wonder if Frank had a call from Murray.

Manager in life and death is he? Theres no one to manage now, what is he on about.

Anything to do with Michael surely is a matter for the executors to decide upon. And wouldnt any so called tribute show have to be OKed by them anyway?

Back