Frank DiLeo Speaks about AEG shows and the Day MJ Died

Now....

How did you originally hear about Michael falling ill?

According to Marlon Jackson, Frank said Michael wasn't feeling well after rehearsals. I would like to know from Frank what Michael was complaining about after rehearsals....

Nothing makes sense anymore. It seems like everyone is covering their asses now.
I remember reading somewhere that a person who was at the last rehearsal said that MJ said I am not going to sing full out because he had a sore throught or something. Not exactly those words and I unfortunately don´t remeber where I read it either. One of my original theories before reading everything about drugs was that maybe he was just working to hard with some kind of infection in his body.I wonder if they even checked that. In Sweden a couple of years ago there was this really young guy, a teenager I think who suddenly died during a basketball game.

I'd like to know who are these 3 lawyers who allegedly explained Michael's AEG contract to him so that he was fully aware of his obligations. :fear:

All of this contradicting things coming out now..its making me sick.

I'm seriously considering cutting down on my time checking news and just focus on Michael's music and interviews and so on...

Nothing is gonna bring him back to us, unfortunately...
I just wish people (and i dont mean Frank in particular, just everyone speaking out now) would respect Michael more...
The poor guy is dead and people are still lying, twisting and changing stories, etcetc *sigh*

Trish, I think he was answering the question about MJ falling ill ON the day he died. I wish he would have spoken more about the night before Michael died when Michael was supposed to be feeling ill or having chest pains or whatever the situation was. Sometimes I feel like fans need to be questioning these folk cuz we know exactly what questions are important and how to cut thru any crap. This interviewer probably didn't know about MJ complaining of something the night before and didn't ask. That's the number one question I was hoping would get answered. Maybe Frank will go on another show or something so we can get clearer answers.

Edit: And he said Murray was advanced money from AEG, but there was a report that Murray complained to someone that he hadn't been paid yet. And then Randy said Michael never signed off on the paperwork to officially make Murray his doctor. sigh.

So Murray was/is on AEG's payroll? AEG advanced him money. Blah.

Oh, I know Frank was speaking about MJ falling ill the day on MJ died. But I would think it would be important to mention that he was feeling ill hours early in the late night/early morn of the 25th.

Frank is lying. For sure on the part that Michael wanted to do 50 shows. Period. I believe Michael, not Frank. Maybe later Michael tried to convince himself he can do 50. He is also lying about Michael's weight. Again, I believe Marika not Frank on this. Bleah, so many sharks..:( Frank= AEG

Now....

How did you originally hear about Michael falling ill?

According to Marlon Jackson, Frank said Michael wasn't feeling well after rehearsals. I would like to know from Frank what Michael was complaining about after rehearsals....

Nothing makes sense anymore. It seems like everyone is covering their asses now.

Trish! I heard that exact report from Roland Martin on CNN!

Proof, Dileo is covering up!!!!!!!!(imo)

Fans are over analysing what is printed these days. And it is all getting a bit ridiculous. This one is a murderer, no this one is a murderer. LOL!

Murray should not be administering Diprivan period outside of a hospital. He KNEW that was unethical but obviously only wanted the $$$$$$$. Same goes for Joe Jackson and Leonard Rowe. They are only attacking AEG because they didn't get the $$$$$. They wanted in and they weren't being let in. Sickens me how they try to play the good guys then. Slimy and shady as hell. It's all very convenient for all the name calling and pointing of fingers with those all trying to control and have power. Same old story no matter what way you look at it. Fans need to stop falling for the propaganda and stories and wait and see for some facts first.

I found the article I was talking about. According to this he said he had "a little bit of laryngitis"

http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index...last-rehearsal&catid=85:latest-news&Itemid=82

Magician Recalls Last Rehearsal
bad%20tour%20face_79x77.jpg
(26-6-2009) The day before Michael Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest and died, the King of Pop seemed completely fine, according to magician Ed Alonzo, who was working on his upcoming tour.
"Michael was on stage performing the numbers, singing and dancing with the cast," Alonzo told Us about seeing Jackson Wednesday evening at rehearsals. "It was a privilege to be able to watch the concert that no one will see now."
He said Jackson -- wearing a white shirt and pants -- arrived at the Staples Center in L.A. around 6:30 p.m.
"By the time that Michael came in, all we had to do was just show [the plan] to him. He was such a quick learner," he said. "He would learn this stuff in seconds. And jump right into it! The choreography, all of it... He looked fantastic."
When it was time to sing, Alonzo said Michael mentioned a seemingly minor ailment.
"He claimed that he felt he had a little bit of laryngitis. He said 'I'm not going to sing this full-out because I have this laryngitis.' But he looked great and these pop-locking moves that he was doing on stage with the crew were just breathtaking... He didn't seem tired. He went from one move to the next. It was an unbelievable experience to be with him and to see it all come together."
Mentally, Michael seemed completely fine.
"He was joking with the crew on stage. There was a cameraman on stage ... that was a foot away from him that was kind of crouched down and Michael said some kind of funny gesture like, ‘Oh you're very close, look how close you are.' And he reached down and touched the cameraman on the top of the head in a joking manner. You could see on the screen how big Michael's image was on these projection screens. He was playful and light-hearted."
Alonzo spent the rest of the evening watching him perform.
"I just thought, 'Wow, he still has it. When he did 'Thriller,' I was just in awe. I stayed for a while, probably until about midnight. And then they started to rehearse the 'Thriller' number with a gigantic spider on stage and I thought, 'Well, it's getting late...' Had I known, I would have stayed another half hour and watched more."
He said that Michael rehearsed with the dancers until 1 a.m.
At rehearsals the following day, none of the crew knew anything was wrong until media reports began circulating the following afternoon.
"I wasn't sure what was happening. People were just looking at their phones and looking at websites and texts that they were getting. I think the news was now coming out. [Show producer Kenny] Ortega was on and off the phone probably five or six different times. And the news was slowly coming in, but it was not definitive. And Kenny finally looked at us and said, 'We need to call a group meeting.'"
He said, 'Michael Jackson was taken to the hospital. We're not sure at this point what has happened, but Michael Jackson has passed away.’ And then there was just this gasp. It was the words we didn't want to hear."
With the collected group of dancers and crew members in shock, Alonzo said Ortega got choked up as he told them all that they would "wrap for now."
"He said, 'Michael said he worked with the greatest artists on this event. It was really sad."
Source: MJFC / USmagazine.com

I don't know what to believe anymore everyone chage their stories left and right.

I believe hardly anything anymore. Everybody had their damn hand out. But the problem is Frank wasn't in that house that day.

As much as we can all be suspicious of him, he didn't allegedly give Mike the diprivan (or whatever the hell Murray may have given Mike that day). Neither he or AEG waited 30 minutes to get somebody else to call 911. Neither he nor AEG told paramedics not to immediately take Mike to the hospital. Neither he or AEG performed CPR on Mike with one hand laying on a bed. ...

they all have to say what is going to make them look the best in the situation. What they need to do is come up with ONE mutha flappin' story and stick to it. Don't people think about this ish before they kill off someone?? Wouldn't that be in your 'to do' list if you was plotting to do in a business partner. "come here everyone, let's get the story straight"

"ok, you tell nancy grace this part. OH and make sure you mention the ticket sales. I will push it over here with geraldo, . YO, you you wait for CNN to call you for an interview. Be sure to be distraught but make a point to push the upcoming DVD. Did anyone pay off the dancers and musicians yet ?? They have to push our story also, that is key. The fans will believe their ish, hook line and sinker. But bottom line, the Black Dr. takes the fall for all of it. We have to push that angle. Everyone got it??"

Dumb azz flicks :zformation:

No one is blaming AEG/Randy Phillips for Michael's death.... But I do think they knew something was up with Michael and they turned the other cheek. Money was more important than the well being of their client.

No one can blame Frank either. I simply don't trust anyone that was around Michael at the time. Something was obviously wrong here and it's like either no one noticed (Frank, Kenny, Randy Phillips) or some noticed (Fans around MJ, Karen Faye) but couldn't do anything about it. Randy claims to have hired someone to feed Michael and to remind him to eat and Lou Ferrigno said that Michael was down to one meal a day so they noticed SOMETHING amiss - but still went ahead with the rehearsals.

Bottom line is that the series of events leading up to Michael's death makes NO logical sense. Sure Murray is the person who administered whatever to Michael and waited 30 minutes to call the ambulance, etc. However, others hands are dirty leading up to all this. After all, if Michael was SO WELL and SO HEALTHY then Michael would be here.

idk the question for me is why do all these versions not match up. i don't even mean bigconspiracy, etc. only thing i can come up with is that there are a lot of people who don't know speaking.

Bottom line is that the series of events leading up to Michael's death makes NO logical sense. Sure Murray is the person who administered whatever to Michael and waited 30 minutes to call the ambulance, etc. However, others hands are dirty leading up to all this. After all, if Michael was SO WELL and SO HEALTHY then Michael would be here.

ding ding ding

we won't know until the results come out if it really was a reaction~ but, even so, the whole propofol thing shouldn't be in his house.

idk the question for me is why do all these versions not match up. i don't even mean bigconspiracy, etc. only thing i can come up with is that there are a lot of people who don't know speaking.
I agree. I think a lot of people are talking right now just becuase they want attention but they don´t actually know anything. There sure are a lot of contradictions. The problem is to know who is who. I thought the artical about the magician was interesting because he said it the day after he died so it was like his first reaction. Often the first reaction is the correct one but maybe he was just beeing blind.

Last edited:
You can be healthy and be administered diprivan and die. You don't need to be unhealthy. Your heart can stop straight away, that is why in a hospital they breathe for you artificially straight away. It happens all the time. But because they are monitored in surgery with a couple of people monitoring and watching every SECOND you don't die.

Trish, I think he was answering the question about MJ falling ill ON the day he died. I wish he would have spoken more about the night before Michael died when Michael was supposed to be feeling ill or having chest pains or whatever the situation was. Sometimes I feel like fans need to be questioning these folk cuz we know exactly what questions are important and how to cut thru any crap. This interviewer probably didn't know about MJ complaining of something the night before and didn't ask. That's the number one question I was hoping would get answered. Maybe Frank will go on another show or something so we can get clearer answers.

Edit: And he said Murray was advanced money from AEG, but there was a report that Murray complained to someone that he hadn't been paid yet. And then Randy said Michael never signed off on the paperwork to officially make Murray his doctor. sigh.
I think the LAPD should check this Dr Tohme.
I have the feeling he is in the center of everything!
Why nobody talks about it?

Also I will tend to believe Frank Dileo, I don't know but I have a feeling he is the most trustworthy!
It is just my opinion!

Frank says that Michael was read the contract 3 times by lawyers and one by Tohme and that he knew he signed on for 50 shows......My point is this.... I have also heard from fans personally that Michael only knew about 10 and only wanted 10. Sorry Frank My vote goes to the fans because they personally spoke to Michael about this AND I BELIEVE THEM. I dont know what Franks agenda is here but he needs to stop lying.

I agree. I think a lot of people are talking right now just becuase they want attention but they don´t actually know anything. There sure are a lot of contradictions. The problem is to know who is who. I thought the artical about the magician was interesting because he said it the day after he died so it was like his first reaction. Often the first reaction is the correct one but maybe he was just beeing blind.

i agree with the magician statement. he is less invested so his report seems credible to me. frank's take on things have been changing not just in the past few weeks but in the past few years. he doesn't exactly have the cleanest record.

the cook's was interesting as well. until the part where she plugged her book, of course.

Fans are over analysing what is printed these days. And it is all getting a bit ridiculous. This one is a murderer, no this one is a murderer. LOL!

Murray should not be administering Diprivan period outside of a hospital. He KNEW that was unethical but obviously only wanted the $$$$$$$. Same goes for Joe Jackson and Leonard Rowe. They are only attacking AEG because they didn't get the $$$$$. They wanted in and they weren't being let in. Sickens me how they try to play the good guys then. Slimy and shady as hell. It's all very convenient for all the name calling and pointing of fingers with those all trying to control and have power. Same old story no matter what way you look at it. Fans need to stop falling for the propaganda and stories and wait and see for some facts first.
Thank you Irish Flower!
You speak my mind!

You can be healthy and be administered diprivan and die. You don't need to be unhealthy. Your heart can stop straight away, that is why in a hospital they breathe for you artificially straight away. It happens all the time. But because they are monitored in surgery with a couple of people monitoring and watching every SECOND you don't die.
Exactly. Healthy or not, 120 lbs or 200 lbs, lethargic or hyper, that $hit drops you like a stone. It knocks you out and can stop your breathing no matter your physical condition.

All of this contradicting things coming out now..its making me sick.

I'm seriously considering cutting down on my time checking news and just focus on Michael's music and interviews and so on...

Nothing is gonna bring him back to us, unfortunately...
I just wish people (and i dont mean Frank in particular, just everyone speaking out now) would respect Michael more...
The poor guy is dead and people are still lying, twisting and changing stories, etcetc *sigh*

I am right there with you. Generally, I've been avoiding the news and speculations regarding his death, but I check in here and there just to keep generally updated. I'm sick of it now. Why can't we trust anyone to be honest within themselves or at least respectful of Michael enough to tell the full truth?! We couldn't/can't even get that from his own dad! Is the desire to line one's own pocket that deep?! Sheesh!

I'm disgusted. My guts churn.

Fans need to stop falling for the propaganda and stories and wait and see for some facts first.

for me that's like the perk and even essence of this forum :lol:

i quote the lil' blurb right there at the top, "MJJC Investigative Unit In this forum we question Michael's death, the latest news and stories surrounding his death and the conspiracy theories - contains heavy spectulation so please if you aren't able to respect the atmosphere of this section do not enter."

I really don't know what to believe now.Was Michael a frail, anorexic drug addict or a full of life, healthy comeback king?Too much said.Nothing happened...

Why did he need it if he was in great health ?? Why did he need to be Knocked the hell out in order to sleep ?? Either he was ill and in pain or addicted to shit he should never have had. Or he was just a druggie and that was his latest drug/high of choice. Or he was so excited about these concerts that he wanted to do that he was up all night and had to find a way to rest. or he was so worried that he was broke that he could not sleep but had enough money, from whatever source, to pay a doctor to put him under and watch him sleep. etc. etc. the list of stories continues

pick one any one

They are all lying for a reason...GUILT and greed.
the !*#$s need to come clean and release themselves of the guilt.

I've said this already and I'll say it again, why is no one suspicious of Tohme Tohme? That man irks the hell out of me. I remember that pic where Mike had the umbrella and he was standing next to Mike looking back towards the camera. Mike was waving but I was like 'who the f--k is that creepy guy next to Mike?'

That was one of the theories we had. Remember there was a thread talking about what happened and people were like 'we don't know anything' and 'anything could have happened to Mike'. I remember listing that as a possibility. Other people were talking about that as well.
Girl, you are not by yourself. When Roger Friedman say tome told him "play your cards right, I will tell you anything you need to know about Michael", I really did not like him.

Why did he need it if he was in great health ?? Why did he need to be Knocked the hell out in order to sleep ?? Either he was ill and in pain or addicted to shit he should never have had. Or he was just a druggie and that was his latest drug/high of choice. Or he was so excited about these concerts that he wanted to do that he was up all night and had to find a way to rest. or he was so worried that he was broke that he could not sleep but had enough money, from whatever source, to pay a doctor to put him under and watch him sleep. etc. etc. the list of stories continues

pick one any one

They are all lying for a reason...GUILT and greed.
the !*#$s need to come clean and release themselves of the guilt.
I'm fully agreeing with you!

In what way is Frank on the AEG payroll? Are you assuming they were paying him as Mike's manager? Michael got Frank on the ATV/Sony side of things because he trusted him. I think he'll do good by him.

I like Frank, I think he was his best manager and things went well for Mike in the 80s when he was with him. He always seemed loyal and that he was trustworthy. He cared about Michael - there's a lot of stuff in the Magic and the Madness, that, even if you take it with a grain of salt, Frank comes out looking honest.

The only thing that jars with me is the weight thing. No way was Mike 140 lbs in that rehearsal footage. He has always been thin and he was thinner than normal - much thinner. His thighs and knees were too bony. I'm not sure why Frank's being misleading about that. This whole thing is one big head f**k.

Was Michael aware that he was signing for up to 50 individual shows?
Absolutely. I read the contract. I know what the minimum amount of dates were, as well as the maximum number of dates. That contract was read to Michael by three different lawyers, as well as Dr. Thome.

Was the contract only READ to Michael by all of these people or was he given a hard copy to read himself and sign off on? :huh:

Back