Frank DiLeo Speaks about AEG shows and the Day MJ Died

Dr. Thome Thome -- who is someone I don't want to talk about in this interview --
That kind of jumps out at you.

I lost complete sight in one eye and 80% in the other eye.
He was not down to 110 pounds. He was around 140. At his maximum, he was maybe 155.
:mello:

I do know the preliminary autopsy said Michael's organs were in good shape, his liver was good, his heart was strong.
How does he know that?

whisper said:
I've said this already and I'll say it again, why is no one suspicious of Tohme Tohme? That man irks the hell out of me.
He's one of a few prominent figures who have managed to deflect media attention.

I have ALWAYS been suspicious of Tohme, even before the auction fiasco. He is unfindable, pretty much, on the internet as having any sort of business (or medical) presence.....

Interesting how he "found" five million dollars in cash of Michael's, weeks later? Was there MORE? No way to know. . . . .
That what I was wondering. Did he surrender the money out of the goodness of his heart, the belief that it would be found anyway, or to distract attention from something else?

Michael was either:

1. An emaciated drug-addict, too frail to do the concerts.

2. Or, he was fit, healthy, of good weight, "clean," and ready to perform.

3. Or (what is more likely), somewhere in-between those two possibilities.
From everything I've heard so far, a picture emerges of a Michael who was trying very hard to safeguard his health for the sake of the tour, which is consistent with the worries he expressed to Cory Apostle. He insisted on having a doctor, he tried to pay attention to his diet according to the chef and nutritionist, and apparently tried after a fashion to make sure he could get enough sleep. If he was using Diprivan on a regular basis, he must have been convinced somehow that it was a safe treatment for insomnia, not something horribly dangerous. If any of the doctors had sent him to a sleep disorder clinic instead of administering fringe treatments, it might have solved the problem. Of course, maybe then there would have been no need for the doctors.

I'd like to know who are these 3 lawyers who allegedly explained Michael's AEG contract to him so that he was fully aware of his obligations.
I don't think awareness of what was in the contract was ever the issue, but rather Tohme's failure to notify him that he had taken the option of adding the concerts until it was a done deal. Michael is more than the trick singing meat.

Oh, I know Frank was speaking about MJ falling ill the day on MJ died. But I would think it would be important to mention that he was feeling ill hours early in the late night/early morn of the 25th.
It is an odd omission, especially since IIRC, Marlon also said Frank was the one to call the doctor.

Now....

How did you originally hear about Michael falling ill?

According to Marlon Jackson, Frank said Michael wasn't feeling well after rehearsals. I would like to know from Frank what Michael was complaining about after rehearsals....

Nothing makes sense anymore. It seems like everyone is covering their asses now.
Well... it's like Frank stating that MJ knew about the 50 shows because it was MJ who set the number because he wanted to beat Prince's number --

yet at the same time, the first thing out of his mouth in this interview is that he was not around when the deal was made (he says he was brought on in March).

So.

How does he really know what MJ understood at that time?

Good catch.

WHY is everybody embellishing, changing their stories or flat out LYING? Am I missing something here?
Well, it's a little like musical chairs. No one wants to be left standing when the music stops.

Girl, you are not by yourself. When Roger Friedman say tome told him "play your cards right, I will tell you anything you need to know about Michael", I really did not like him.

When did Thome say that? :huh:

You can be healthy and be administered diprivan and die. You don't need to be unhealthy. Your heart can stop straight away, that is why in a hospital they breathe for you artificially straight away. It happens all the time. But because they are monitored in surgery with a couple of people monitoring and watching every SECOND you don't die.
yes, this is why some of the reason why when you get surgery, they ask "do you have a will". Even the Demo on CNN with the guy using this drug to show how it works stop breathing (and he was in the hospital) and when this happen, they put the breathing tubes down his throat to keep him alive. And this was a DEMO that came on SHowBiz Tonight. I do not know why Mike played around with this especially if he told Frank that about leaving is kids when asked about playing around with drugs. this makes no sense. And also, This WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN with the concerts, however, the devil have a way of steping in. God was blessing MJ but the MJ hired the devil and he took him out even though MJ spirit is with God now.

When did Thome say that? :huh:
If you want to, go back an pull up Foxnews 411 to see if it is still on file. I read it round the time the auctions was going to take place and Roger had connect with Tome.

Trish, I think he was answering the question about MJ falling ill ON the day he died. I wish he would have spoken more about the night before Michael died when Michael was supposed to be feeling ill or having chest pains or whatever the situation was. Sometimes I feel like fans need to be questioning these folk cuz we know exactly what questions are important and how to cut thru any crap. This interviewer probably didn't know about MJ complaining of something the night before and didn't ask. That's the number one question I was hoping would get answered. Maybe Frank will go on another show or something so we can get clearer answers.

Edit: And he said Murray was advanced money from AEG, but there was a report that Murray complained to someone that he hadn't been paid yet. And then Randy said Michael never signed off on the paperwork to officially make Murray his doctor. sigh.

I dunno. Maybe this is being a Monday mornng quarterback, but if my prized client told me that he wasn't feeling very well the night before he died, I think I may have picked up a phone the next morning and just asked the question of how he felt????

I dunno. I just sayin'.

Also, by Frank telling Marlon that Michael was complaining of not feeling well, then unless there is further context to that... Frank knew that MJ was not well on at least one occasion.

"ok, you tell nancy grace this part. OH and make sure you mention the ticket sales. I will push it over here with geraldo, . YO, you you wait for CNN to call you for an interview. Be sure to be distraught but make a point to push the upcoming DVD. Did anyone pay off the dancers and musicians yet ?? They have to push our story also, that is key. The fans will believe their ish, hook line and sinker. But bottom line, the Black Dr. takes the fall for all of it. We have to push that angle. Everyone got it??"

Dumb azz flicks :zformation:
Now when u put it thata way.... :punk:

Michael was aware of the 50 dates, Frank says. But what he doesn't say, is when Michael was aware of them. The contract was read to him by three lawyers? Was that before or after it was signed? Was it signed by Michael himself? Or did Tohme have full power and signed on Michaels behalf? And was it after that fact, that Michael was read the contract?

lost complete sight in one eye and 80% in the other eye.

He was not down to 110 pounds. He was around 140. At his maximum, he was maybe 155.

Wait. Hold up. Missed the blind part. Is Frank legally blind? Is that what he's sayin'? Cuz if so, then he wouldn't be able to notice anything about how MJ looked or what he weighed.

This is one continuous head fuck! Funny how all that AGE hooha doesn't get a mention nowadays. When you think about that and some of the stuff he says here doesn't add up as well as it seems he wants. After all, he signed that right? There's something odd about all this and I can't quite put my finger on it yet.

Michael was aware of the 50 dates, Frank says. But what he doesn't say, is when Michael was aware of them. The contract was read to him by three lawyers? Was that before or after it was signed? Was it signed by Michael himself? Or did Tohme have full power and signed on Michaels behalf? And was it after that fact, that Michael was read the contract?

Yeah, I thought about that too. MJ may have decided to meet the obligation although he didn't agree with the terms.

Also, if 3 lawyers read that shyt to MJ, then where were MJ's lawyers when all of this reading was going down? I mean, wouldn't he have ran this past Londell McMillan? This is his area of expertise and Tohme is just a doctor...

...so he says...

I dunno. Maybe this is being a Monday mornng quarterback, but if my prized client told me that he wasn't feeling very well the night before he died, I think I may have picked up a phone the next morning and just asked the question of how he felt????

I dunno. I just sayin'.

Also, by Frank telling Marlon that Michael was complaining of not feeling well, then unless there is further context to that... Frank knew that MJ was not well on at least one occasion.

I dunno either -_-...With the potential for more show delays if your client is ill, knowing he was going to be flying to London soon, and so much money riding on these shows, you'd think someone would INSIST that he be taken to the hospital or you take him yourself to make sure that he IS ok....it's just one excuse and story after another by everyone..so blahhh...and imo he DID NOT look ok in one of those photos AEG released to the press, he looked to me like a totally different person than weeks before. -_-

This is one continuous head fuck! Funny how all that AGE hooha doesn't get a mention nowadays. When you think about that and some of the stuff he says here doesn't add up as well as it seems he wants. After all, he signed that right? There's something odd about all this and I can't quite put my finger on it yet.
Oh yeah. Interesting that Frank wasn't even asked about the All Good Entertainment deal since he signed a finder's fee with them...

I dunno either -_-...With the potential for more show delays if your client is ill, knowing he was going to be flying to London soon, and so much money riding on these shows, you'd think someone would INSIST that he be taken to the hospital or you take him yourself to make sure that he IS ok....it's just one excuse and story after another by everyone..so blahhh...and imo he DID NOT look ok in one of those photos AEG released to the press, he looked to me like a totally different person than weeks before. -_-
I guess for me, if my client who is singing and dancing said that he didn't feel well and I knew that next week he would be flying overseas for these shows, I dunno.

I think I would have wanted to know WHAT was wrong (what's wrong MJ? where do you hurt?), HOW bad is it (does your fill-in-the-blank hurt a little or does it hurt a lot?), and DOES he require medical care (do u need to see a dr, MJ? R U gonna discuss this with Dr. Murray?)

I dunno. More Monday morning quarterbackin' I suppose...:no:

Yes indeed. Frank can't say jack about Tohme when he did the exact same thing by signing on the dotted line and committing Michael to the Texas gig with All Good Entertainment.

Again, I trust no one.

I am so outta here. I just can't cope with all of this crazy sh*t that is flying about. I want the truth but it seems almost impossible for it to ever be told with so many stories flying about and everyone's opinions and conspiracy theories coming from every direction.

I feel physically in pain now when I read all this stuff on the boards here, it's just too much. I honestly believe that Michael would not want us to be taking up so much of our time with this, we cannot change anything, what will be will be, we have to pray that the people with the power will get to the bottom of this mess and do Michael the justice he so deserves, but I just don't see how us picking it all to pieces will help any.

Please, this is not meant to disrespect any of you, I know that the majority of you are just fighting to get the truth because it is so important to us as we loved this man dearly.

I just can't cope with it, it's making me sad and angry and I am crying more now than when he first passed away.

I'll be happy to come here to celebrate his life and what he gave us, to try and be a support to others that need it but keep out of these speculative threads until we know some facts.

God bless you all x

The police should be cooperating with Michael's fans, cuz this 'Investigative Unit' sure is efficient. ;) Seriously, nothing goes unnoticed here! We're turning each and every stone on the way.

The police should be cooperating with Michael's fans, cuz this 'Investigative Unit' sure is efficient. ;) Seriously, nothing goes unnoticed here! We're turning each and every stone on the way.

That is what we are here to do, ask questions, wonder why, ask the what if's, we want the truth and I think if it was up to some people this case would have been closed weeks ago. :mello: But we know there's more to this than just this one doctors incompetency. You never know who is listening/reading/watching. Maybe we are of help in some way. One never knows. :)

Last edited:
for some reason I do not believe him now...
if u read the final part of the interview he seems to be against the Jackson family !!! and against Tohme (which is understandable because each one of them wants his share of the cake).........but fully with AEG ...

he wants us to believe that he was the Savior... i think Michael thought it is safer for him to go with the old shcool to prepare for his concerts during this short period of time.

Were you aware that Michael had a prescription drug problem?
I didn’t know. I realize it’s come out that he did go to rehab. I asked him in March about it, and he got very indignant. He said, “Frank, do you think I would do something that would jeopardize my kids and leave them alone? Don’t be ridiculous.

And this is what I was thinking too when this whole drugs bit started to swirl. I really don't think MJ would be indulging in that kinda behaviour, I really think this issue about drugs was in the past that he admitted to. I have'nt heard of anyone who was apart of his life for say the last year say they saw him doing any drugs, its just the people that were in his circle years ago. And when Tito was talking about drugs he too was speaking of years ago. MJ loved those kids too much, from this article and from what the chef said he was looking forward to these concerts, so how it all ended the way it did is so much of a mystery to me and all of us!

And here Frank is saying that MJ did indeed want to do the 50 shows, it was his idea the number 50! So what is Joe Jackson and others on about?

Yuh know, I think I'm gonna refrain from watching anything related to this drama until the end of next week when hopefully the tox results will be in. Its all so upsetting to me hearing everybody and their mama putting information out there that is filled with falsehoods! Everybody is trying to cover their asses and score some bucks on this thing.

Last edited:
I do believe Frank. I really do! He's been with Michael for the last 25 years! The times they were working together were the best in Michael's career and it was about to happen again. I was so glad he was back. I think he always had MJs best interests at heart and would never hurt him.

Thanks to loakim45 on KOP board.

Do you have any opinion about the two doctors under investigation, Dr. Arnold Klein and Dr. Conrad Murray?
Michael’s gone to Dr. Klein for years. I don’t know how Michael met Dr. Murray. Michael brought him up to me when he mentioned that part of his contract required AEG to hire him a doctor to be with him in London, and he specified he wanted Dr. Murray, claiming he was his family doctor. The original price he asked for was outrageous. I told Michael I could buy him a whole hospital for that kind of money.

The press reports said AEG was paying him $150k a month.
That’s what I OK’d. What he originally asked for was astronomical. AEG did not hire the doctor. That was Michael’s doctor for months. AEG just advanced him the payment, which was part of the budget. I had one meeting with him, making sure Michael had the right vitamins, what kind of smoothies to make, should it be G2 or Gatorade after the show? He told us he was a cardiologist, and I said, “Michael, this is perfect. Because I’ve already had three heart attacks and I have seven stents in my heart. If I drop over in London, this guy’s right there.”

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPa...gi?news07696m01

Thanks for sharing Wendy2004. Was Murray hired by AEG or not? There's so much conflicting info about this...

about the 50 shows

when frank says 3 lawyers "explained to MJ what his obligations were".. this sounds like they explained AFTER the contract had been agreed upon, when theres no WAY OUT! thats not someone giving someone prior warning about what they are entering into.. thats dictating orders

Something in the milk ain't clean..
Everyone that has something to say, each have a different versions.

How is it that Marlon is saying Frank called him and told him about MJ, but now Frank is stating that a fan called him.. I guess when you are in AEG's back pocket you gotta side with your paycheck. Now Frank is saying that the family should be quiet because they don't know what they are talking about. WTF, they have every right to say what they feel he was their relative, and he was only a paycheck for Frank. For over 20yrs MJ thought he was his friend now he is backtracking on his story..

God doesn't like ugly and he ain't to fond of pretty... How in the hell do these ppl sleep at night.

frank work w/ aeg now. frank lining his pockets off of this now. frank has been a liar for many yrs now. frank got the best idea of all the managers in mj life.....go to the trial, fall asleep but be there, and voila, when he's acquitted he'll be indebted to me and trust me.

please, i trust sneddon more than i trust frankie lideo.....dude is crooked. always has been and always will be...ask the fan that dances. lol 1 2 3

frank work w/ aeg now. frank lining his pockets off of this now. frank has been a liar for many yrs now. frank got the best idea of all the managers in mj life.....go to the trial, fall asleep but be there, and voila, when he's acquitted he'll be indebted to me and trust me.

please, i trust sneddon more than i trust frankie lideo.....dude is crooked. always has been and always will be...ask the fan that dances. lol 1 2 3

:rofl: I don't trust him either.

This is beyond ridiculous! Why would Frank lie about Michael? i believe everything he says in comparison with Rowe and Joe since we know Michael never wanted his dad in his business anyways. I am not going to waste my time on the topic about how many dates he wanted. Michael Jackson was a big boy, and I am sure he knew what the hell he was doing and what was going on. Does it really matters how many dates? No. The bottom line he is dead, and it wasn't by natural causes.

Back