Frank DiLeo Speaks about AEG shows and the Day MJ Died

I'm very suspicious of Tohme, Jermaine, Jermaine's wife, AEG and Colony Capital

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615320/20090706/jackson_michael.jhtml

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1

Jermaine keeps saying about a burial at Neverland which would mean more profit if it was opened to the public like Graceland... Jermaine introduced Tohme to Michael. Tohme is friends with Colony Capital who co-own Neverland. The owners of Colony Capital are friends with the owner of AEG.... hmmmm......

Frank says that Michael was read the contract 3 times by lawyers and one by Tohme and that he knew he signed on for 50 shows......My point is this.... I have also heard from fans personally that Michael only knew about 10 and only wanted 10. Sorry Frank My vote goes to the fans because they personally spoke to Michael about this AND I BELIEVE THEM. I dont know what Franks agenda is here but he needs to stop lying.

Agree, he is lying. He is AEG. Michael complained several times to my friends (close fans) and he was not feeling well at several rehearsals. One day Kenny was tweeting about rehearsals but Michael never left the house...he was not feeling well..Remember also the chef said tonigh Michael told her "they are killing me" referring to the grueling rehearsal schedule.. "you need to take care of me, feed me"... also did you notice when asked if he looked ok she avoided to say yes...she only said in April, yes..but then she was fired and rehired in June...she couldnt say the same for June....

ALSO, the voice coach changed his story from "murdered " to [he] "died accidently" ?

Trish! I heard that exact report from Roland Martin on CNN!

Proof, Dileo is covering up!!!!!!!!(imo)

It seems that there are a lot of coverups, changing stories and straight up LYING going on. I want to know what's really going on behind the scenes. Why are so many people lying or changing their stories!

about the 50 shows

when frank says 3 lawyers "explained to MJ what his obligations were".. this sounds like they explained AFTER the contract had been agreed upon, when theres no WAY OUT! thats not someone giving someone prior warning about what they are entering into.. thats dictating orders

The part you quoted was MY assessment of what Frank said. Those are my words speaking in past-tense, not Frank's. He didn't really indicate whether it was explained to MJ before or after he signed...altho one would think this would have been done BEFORE as opposed to after. Like I said before, I'd love to know who these lawyers were.

This is beyond ridiculous! Why would Frank lie about Michael? i believe everything he says in comparison with Rowe and Joe since we know Michael never wanted his dad in his business anyways. I am not going to waste my time on the topic about how many dates he wanted. Michael Jackson was a big boy, and I am sure he knew what the hell he was doing and what was going on. Does it really matters how many dates? No. The bottom line he is dead, and it wasn't by natural causes.
gee.....maybe cuz his stupid self was a part of it. he knew mj couldn't do the shows. he knew he wasn't up to it. he knew he was duped

u really think he gonna do an interview and be like...yea, my friends were all selling stories, yea i was lying to mj, yea i almost screwed up the aeg thing by signing and promising the age deal...yea i suck...is that a calzone?

well exacntly .. its not just that Frank is on AEG payroll

if he starts saying "he wasnt well, he was loosing weight, he was getting stressed....." then he's putting himself straight in the firing line. people would have been like " well... youre his manager.. why didnt you do something"

Most of you have already point out my feelings, that frank is lying and there are way too many contradication running around here. Good point trish about frank forgetting to mention what marlon had said about michael complaining to frank the night before.

Agree, he is lying. He is AEG. Michael complained several times to my friends (close fans) and he was not feeling well at several rehearsals. One day Kenny was tweeting about rehearsals but Michael never left the house...he was not feeling well..Remember also the chef said tonigh Michael told her "they are killing me" referring to the grueling rehearsal schedule.. "you need to take care of me, feed me"... also did you notice when asked if he looked ok she avoided to say yes...she only said in April, yes..but then she was fired and rehired in June...she couldnt say the same for June....
I don't know who or what to make of this but what I want to know is, how did michaels health assuming IF he wasN'T healthy, how did his health deteriorate SOOO quickly. Like in a matter of 1 month or in 3 months. I don't get that? If it was the propofol that killed him then it doesn't matter if you're healthier then an OX it can kill you. But my thing is how and why did he deteriorate so fast if what the fans said is true and how did no one notice it and just ignored his cries for help. Such as frank did that last rehearsal night.

what in the world was murry doing for michael besides the nightly dip treatments? My Goodness, mike shouldn't have had to call that nurse when murry was coming over every day just about. Ugh! It clear nobody cared a rats behind about michael.

Also did you guys pick up on the magician who said michael look or was FANTASTIC. He stated that michael was wearing WHITE PANTS and a WHITE SHIRT. This is the same night that one of the fans stated michael looked skeleton skinny. SO how did the magician miss that. Now i'm wondering was it DARK a lot of the times during rehearsals??? Maybe thats why they missed it. IDK!

I was always suspicious about Kenny and all his 'MJ is on top form!' woohooing. God I wish he's had a good woman to look after him - this would never have happened.

And the sick thing is, the Propolol, whatever it's called, wouldn't have even given Michael any relief because it doesn't induce REM sleep! I know from having my tonsils out that being knocked out on that stuff is not like sleeping, you feel like you close your eyes - you open your eyes, as if no time has passed.

THANKS FOR SHARING

I understand most fans have reservations towards Frank, but hey he was the one at the hospital..he was the one Jermaine turned to for help. he was the one who hugged Jermaine after going through this very difficult task.it wasnt Thome..it wasnt Joe it was Frank.
Frank is a good guy and I am glad to know he was back for MJ's last days.

woah..thx for this info...those tweets were always a bit strange but now even more... :doh:

Well, I am probably going to get shot down for this but;

There are very many people close to MJ - family, friends, employees, etc. - who say that Mike was in good physical health and looking forward to the concerts and, from the video & pictures I had seen recently, I am going to go along with this idea.

In any case, I am certainly going to have to take it over things like "he spoke to friends of mine" etc. Sorry!

I have read hundreds of posts on here recently, most from people who have very little 'real' knowledge of the facts (like me), and some of these posts are claiming things that I thought I would only ever read in the most scummy tabloids! Some of you need to calm down and get a grip - at least until we know some 'facts'.

For what it's worth (which is probably not a lot), I think FD was a good friend of Mikes. I can only base that on what I have seen and heard from him and Mike for the last 30 years. Mike turned to Frank in his times of real need, so I think some of you should have a little more respect Frank. But if you can not bring yourselves to do that (maybe because some of you are so obsessed with blaming everybody and his dog), have some respect for Michaels choice in him as a friend.

Finally, I do believe that Michael didn't have to die, and that something seriously went wrong with his medication. That may mean that one or two people will be held responsible for his untimely, tragic, death. But I, for one, will not turn on everybody who ever knew and loved Mike just to let out my anger and frustration. I don't believe MJ would have done that. I don't believe MJ would want his fans to do that.

Some of you need to take a long hard look at that ' Man in the mirror' and ask yourself, do you like what you see at the moment?

man, I hate this shyt. Nobody is telling the same story and the tox report is NOT going to answer these questions. this is fucked. I trust Karen Faye though.

Well, I am probably going to get shot down for this but;

There are very many people close to MJ - family, friends, employees, etc. - who say that Mike was in good physical health and looking forward to the concerts and, from the video & pictures I had seen recently, I am going to go along with this idea.

In any case, I am certainly going to have to take it over things like "he spoke to friends of mine" etc. Sorry!

I have read hundreds of posts on here recently, most from people who have very little 'real' knowledge of the facts (like me), and some of these posts are claiming things that I thought I would only ever read in the most scummy tabloids! Some of you need to calm down and get a grip - at least until we know some 'facts'.

For what it's worth (which is probably not a lot), I think FD was a good friend of Mikes. I can only base that on what I have seen and heard from him and Mike for the last 30 years. Mike turned to Frank in his times of real need, so I think some of you should have a little more respect Frank. But if you can not bring yourselves to do that (maybe because some of you are so obsessed with blaming everybody and his dog), have some respect for Michaels choice in him as a friend.

Finally, I do believe that Michael didn't have to die, and that something seriously went wrong with his medication. That may mean that one or two people will be held responsible for his untimely, tragic, death. But I, for one, will not turn on everybody who ever knew and loved Mike just to let out my anger and frustration. I don't believe MJ would have done that. I don't believe MJ would want his fans to do that.

Some of you need to take a long hard look at that ' Man in the mirror' and ask yourself, do you like what you see at the moment?

Nice post.
However, you have to remember that all we know is that we don't know anything, yet. Only that our Michael is gone...
and this is very frustrating...that's why we only try to speculate, and give sincere opinions.
I also tend to think FD was not so bad, he may say sth right in that interview...but, like I said, nothing is certain anymore so I'm just...giving my sincere opinion.:cheeky:

And he said, “Frank, I’m ready. I’m doing all 50 shows. Don’t even think that I’m not.” We talked about possibly doing stadiums after the 50. He said, “Frank, I’ve never been happier. Since you’ve been back, things are going well. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We did it once. This is our time to do it again.” And that was the last time I saw him alive.

Thats sad....

he did not have a heart attack? omg

no wonder that the police wants to wait until they know what really happened...

Intuition wise I've always liked Frank. I hope I'm not wrong. Thanks for posting

he did not have a heart attack? omg

no wonder that the police wants to wait until they know what really happened...

IT was never stated he had a heart attack EVER
so Im not sure why you are so shocked

The coroner report was cardiac arrest _ from unknown causes
they were waiting for toxolgy reports to come back to see what
was in MJ system that may have caused cardiac arrest ...

Fans need to realise
cardiac arrest is NOT a Heart attack
ones heart can be in excellent health and they can have cardiac arrest

Michael could be very healthy and die from cardiac arrest
cardiac arrest is _the result of lack of oxygen to the brain
becuase one stops breathing .. They have to find out what
caused that ..

I belive he was physically healthy - maybe a bit under weight

I believe he suffered from stress and anxiety which cause insomnia
and he resorted to unconventional ways (diprivan) to treat that _

The Dr should have refused that treatment being he was the physician
what is even more disturbing is He didnt even have proper equiptment
to monitor MJ or revive him if any thing went wrong _

Intuition wise I've always liked Frank. I hope I'm not wrong. Thanks for posting

I have never had any reason not to trust Frank or his loyalty to Michael _
The reason pepole use to fault him are trivial and based on rumors and
assumptions with no facts to back them up

I find it strange that people will use info from unknown sources and people
of questionable character and disregarding anything else said by people who
were actually closeto Michael _ or people that have anything postitive to
say about Michael _ such as his health or state of mind _ anyone who says
Michael appeared healty or in good spirits is written off as a liar

This is what Im hearing based on peoples comments and im very disturb by it :(
Michael was a has been _he could no longer perform or work his magic - he was sickly
he was a drug addict_ no longer had control over his facilties _ he was a shell of a man
and let those in charge be his masters - The King of POP was dead long before he could
even bring us TII .. He was delusional living in a fantasy world for ever thinking he could
pull this off .. and bring us the greatetst show on earth ..

anyone who was close Michael who says different is lying or they are owned by AEG

Ill never fall into that trap or belive that.
That is not going to be the ending Legacy of Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
IT was never stated he had a heart attack EVER
so Im not sure why you are so shocked

The coroner report was cardiac arrest _ from unknown causes
they were waiting for toxolgy reports to come back to see what
was in MJ system that may have caused cardiac arrest ...

Fans need to realise
cardiac arrest is NOT a Heart attack
ones heart can be in excellent health and they can have cardiac arrest

Michael could be very healthy and die from cardiac arrest
cardiac arrest is _the result of lack of oxygen to the brain
becuase one stops breathing .. They have to find out what
caused that ..

I belive he was physically healthy - maybe a bit under weight

I believe he suffered from stress and anxiety which cause insomnia
and he resorted to unconventional ways (diprivan) to treat that _

The Dr should have refused that treatment being he was the physician
what is even more disturbing is He didnt even have proper equiptment
to monitor MJ or revive him if any thing went wrong _

Thank you very much! Anyone can suffer a cardiac arrest!!! If MJ had a heart attack, it would have been a different issue. A MI occurs when their is lack of oxygen and blood flow to heart due to occlusion most likely. It is associated with having heart disease which MJ didn't have.

About the insomnia, I actually think it was a chance that MJ was going through WITHDRAWL. Insomnia is a classic symptom of it, and it would make since that MJ would want to be clean and detox for the tour. IMO, MJ was looking better than he has in YEARS. People thought it was an imposter at the news conference for the tour dates because he seemed too happy and jubilent.

Michael looked so beautiful in the last two years , i swear to God he looked like a 20 years old man.RIP peter pan.

Bottom line is that the series of events leading up to Michael's death makes NO logical sense. Sure Murray is the person who administered whatever to Michael and waited 30 minutes to call the ambulance, etc. However, others hands are dirty leading up to all this. After all, if Michael was SO WELL and SO HEALTHY then Michael would be here.

^ This.

Thank you very much! Anyone can suffer a cardiac arrest!!! If MJ had a heart attack, it would have been a different issue. A MI occurs when their is lack of oxygen and blood flow to heart due to occlusion most likely. It is associated with having heart disease which MJ didn't have.

About the insomnia, I actually think it was a chance that MJ was going through WITHDRAWL. Insomnia is a classic symptom of it, and it would make since that MJ would want to be clean and detox for the tour. IMO, MJ was looking better than he has in YEARS. People thought it was an imposter at the news conference for the tour dates because he seemed too happy and jubilent.

Actually you don't have to have heart disease to have a heart attack, it can happen bc if a trombus or an embolus ( which is respectively a clot or a piece of fat deposited in the arteries in case of atherosclerosis) that gets disloged from wherever it was and gets stuck in the heart vessels. That's not what he had but I'm just saying it can happen, that's why seemingly healthy ppl have heart attacks without even knowing there's anything wrong with them.

And about the second part of your post, I don't believe it but even if it were true, would he take more drugs if he was trying to get off them in the first place? Doesn't make sense.

Bingo! Bingo! Bingo! ALLLLL the way my friend!!!!!!!!!!

i think if you actually follow the actions/statements of frank over the years you'll notice they weren't always 'from the heart' and filled with 'purely sweet intention'. :rolleyes:

anyway, does anyone have more info about kenny's tweets? i hadn't heard about the one where michael was ill at home.

THANKS FOR SHARING

I understand most fans have reservations towards Frank, but hey he was the one at the hospital..he was the one Jermaine turned to for help. he was the one who hugged Jermaine after going through this very difficult task.it wasnt Thome..it wasnt Joe it was Frank.
Frank is a good guy and I am glad to know he was back for MJ's last days.
um....he was working for teh man. so what do u expect him to do? what he did do was say he wans't going to divulge what happend w/ the kids at the hospital. that was the day after mj died...it all changed on saturday and he said what the kids said.

so great....what right does frank have to tell the kids their father died? especially when their family was there and could've broken the news to them?

frank's not gonna say the truth cuzthen it'll reflect badly on him

Back