Frank DiLeo Speaks about AEG shows and the Day MJ Died

This is something I don't understand, either (why the nutritionist would mention Propofol. She couldn't have prescribed it to Michael, anyway. She is just a nurse). There is so much that makes no sense!

Also imaginable that Michael would get it prescribed from a doc like Klein and the nurse should just administer and monitore.

Also imaginable that Michael would get it prescribed from a doc like Klein and the nurse should just administer and monitore.

Actually some nurse practitioners can prescribe medications, but I don't know about a nutritionist prescribing profonol (it's a bit strange). That's why I asked if she can prescribe medications, if the answer is yes then MJ asking her for the drug makes sense.

yeah but a doc will more likely 'only' prescribe because it's the lower illegal conduct.

Actually I think the nurse even said he asked her to find an anestheologist to give it to him at his home.

I think the problem with propofol is more to find someone to administer and monitore.

And I understood that the nurse declined cuz of the danger of propofol in general.

The way I understand it, Propofol isn't a drug that is prescribed period. . . only for use by anesthesiologists for surgical or critical care in a situation that would only involve a hospital.

I understand a pre-scription to be a script for a drug that a doctor writes as an approval for a patient to be permitted to administer to themselves according to prescripted instructions for self-adminstration ...

I believe that is why the talking head doctors keep saying, "no one would prescribe Propofol"

The question I have then is, why would Mike expect a nutritionist to even have access to it, period?

According to her, she was only willing to advise Michael of the best nutritional strategy for his health, well-being and strength.

If she's all that ethical as she makes it sound, she would not even be the type of medical professional to recommmend any drug (she is a NUTRITIONIST) least of all, go out of her way to find for him some drug that only belongs in a hospital ICU or surgery room. That's just too strange to me.

You're of cuz entitled to your doubts guys.

The interesting question to me is more if the coroner would have found propofol at all in Michaels system without her pointing to it. Sure she went to the media. Sure she had her share. But... this way the guy who administered it got in the focus. Would he at all be there without this woman coming forward?

Cuz maybe without her and also Katherine ordering a second autopsy Murray would lay in the sun of an caribean island already enjoying his payment from the ppl in the background?!

Well I don't know either... but this is about Frank DiLeo... hmmm think we all got a bit off topic?!

yeh but take a step back..... why would anyone is their right mind take propofol to sleep? youre saying MJ would never hire a dodgy doctor.. would never do anything to put his health at risk.. yet the fact is.. he was letting doctos administer propofol to "put him out"
I haven't seen anywhere where this has been established as FACT. I see chefs who witnessed oxygen tanks. As for Propofol, everything around that story as far as I know is dodgy. I missed the news today but I havnen't seen this proved thus far. I'm not counting the nutritionist at all at this point.
yep Dr Murray may hve said "sure thatll be fine"... but MJ knows that most other doctors wouldnt touch this with a bargpole.. hence MJ insisting on Murray..
MJ insisted on Murray according to Randy Phillips, employee of AEG which is owned by the man who had financial ties to MJ completing all these concerts plus a projection of 3 years out, plus some possible ties to the Neverland investment. Could be wrong about that last thing but Randy Phillips is suspect thus far.

MJ must be well used to "doctor shooping" and he found a doctor stupid enough to give him what he wants
If you go by that reasoning though, you also have to ask yourself, if MJ was so practiced at "Dr. Shopping" why would he beg a NUTRITIONIST for ANY kind of drug? Its not as if he wasn't abundantly clear on the fact that she took her work as nutritionist very seriously. She treated the family nutritionally (according to her), not with drugs.
MJ clearly WANT thinking straight.... think about someones mental state that is using propofol to sleep.....
you arent meant to eat 6 hours before anasthetic..if is a real assault on the body, i know when ive been "put under" just for a couple of hours.. it takes DAYS to start feeling more normal... its only meant for short operations.. you cant breathe unaided... MJ must have known all this.. yet was in such a desperate state (or had become so dependant on anasthesia) that he was willing to risk everything
This is what the press would have us to believe (the press is all about having us to believe something, that 's its job in this day and age, especially where MJ is concerned. Remember that he was sentenced in the court of public opinion all because of the media)

AEG watched his health fading.. covered him in blankets, cut his chicken, HELD HIM UP... he did 2 good rehearsals.. then he died
Regardless to our need to agree to disagree on all the preceeding, this I'm with you on ... or at least it went something like that it seems.

You're of cuz entitled to your doubts guys.

The interesting question to me is more if the coroner would have found propofol at all in Michaels system without her pointing to it. Sure she went to the media. Sure she had her share. But... this way the guy who administered it got in the focus. Would he at all be there without this woman coming forward?

Cuz maybe without her and also Katherine ordering a second autopsy Murray would lay in the sun of an caribean island already enjoying his payment from the ppl in the background?!

Well I don't know either... but this is about Frank DiLeo... hmmm think we all got a bit off topic?!

TMZ insists according to their sources it was the doctor who told the police about the propofol, so maybe the nurse is merely confirming it.

^^ Or maybe the nurse knows more than what's being led on. I still don't fully trust her and like SoS, I hate that the media is describing MJ as some poor, weak, sickly slob who was addicted to drugs and was unable to cope with performing.

I haven't seen anywhere where this has been established as FACT. I see chefs who witnessed oxygen tanks. As for Propofol, everything around that story as far as I know is dodgy. I missed the news today but I havnen't seen this proved thus far. I'm not counting the nutritionist at all at this point.
MJ insisted on Murray according to Randy Phillips, employee of AEG which is owned by the man who had financial ties to MJ completing all these concerts plus a projection of 3 years out, plus some possible ties to the Neverland investment. Could be wrong about that last thing but Randy Phillips is suspect thus far.

If you go by that reasoning though, you also have to ask yourself, if MJ was so practiced at "Dr. Shopping" why would he beg a NUTRITIONIST for ANY kind of drug? Its not as if he wasn't abundantly clear on the fact that she took her work as nutritionist very seriously. She treated the family nutritionally (according to her), not with drugs.
This is what the press would have us to believe (the press is all about having us to believe something, that 's its job in this day and age, especially where MJ is concerned. Remember that he was sentenced in the court of public opinion all because of the media)

Regardless to our need to agree to disagree on all the preceeding, this I'm with you on ... or at least it went something like that it seems.

UUURGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed

i agree with everythings youve said ,,, even tho you disagreed with everything i said

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO THINK

I'M SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so all we know as virtual fact.. is that AEG watched MJ die a little everyday in rehearsal.. and MJ didnt want to do these shows...thats all i feel we can be sure of.. the rest is up in the air

prolly cuz she was the only one who didn't have anything to hide cuz seh didn't do anything illegal.

that's y she was so open and talked about the propofol. let's see, a healthy man drops dead of a complete cardiac arrest and he's asked u for some very powerful stuff to go to sleep....see the relevance?

^^ Nah, I don't think it's that, why did Michael Jackson come to a nutritionist about a drug that she shouldn't even know nothing about? And how did she know it? It makes it seem like Michael was desperately seeking that stuff and didn't care where or who he got it from. True she may not have nothing to hide but why even mention it? :blink:

I'm just trying to figure this all out . Nurse practitioners are a step above registered nurses, have additional training/schooling and must be licensed as such. Apparently her speciality was nutrition, and Michael utilized her in that capacity. Propofol is well known to people in the medical world, it's not some little utilized/obscure med. She was first an RN, then went through another specialty to become a NP. Believe me, she would be very aware of what Propofol is and it's implications.

She worked with him apparently in the capacity to optimize his health via nutrition and nutritional supplements. It certainly wouldn't be out of the realm to believe he developed a trust in her, so his asking her about Propofol is not surprising to me at all. When she denied the ability to treat him with Propofol, he then apparently asked her if she knew of any anesthesiologist or physician she could recommend to get in contact with r/t Propofol.

Why she came out about it on television, I don't know. Did she say she also contacted authorities (I can't recall if she stated that)? If not, why not. Or maybe she could not get through to a high enough authority in the case and felt this was an option that was imperative and needed to be done in a highly timely manner for many reasons.

Last edited:
I'm just trying to figure this all out . Nurse practitioners are a step above registered nurses, have additional training/schooling and must be licensed as such. Apparently her speciality was nutrition, and Michael utilized her in that capacity. Propofol is well known to people in the medical world, it's not some little utilized/obscure med. She was first an RN, then went through another specialty to become a NP. Believe me, she would be very aware of what Propofol is and it's implications.

She worked with him apparently in the capacity to optimize his health via nutrition and nutritional supplements. It certainly wouldn't be out of the realm to believe he developed a trust in her, so his asking her about Propofol is not surprising to me at all. When she denied the ability to treat him with Propofol, he then apparently asked her if she knew of any anesthesiologist or physician she could recommend to get in contact with r/t Propofol.

Why she came out about it on television, I don't know. Did she say she also contacted authorities (I can't recall if she stated that)? If not, why not. Or maybe she could not get through to a high enough authority in the case and felt this was an option that was imperative and needed to be done in a highly timely manner for many reasons.

You know, you're RIGHT! Surely she had had extensive training and knew what Propofol is! So. . . . why did she tell Michael she didn't know about the drug and had to go look it up in the PDR? Strange. . . .

I do remember when she was making the talk-show rounds, she said she had NOT been contacted by the LAPD. And I assume from that, that she didn't contact THEM either? So maybe they "discovered" her through those tv programs? That's likely. But, did she go to the police FIRST, before making those tv appearances? If not, why not?

You know, you're RIGHT! Surely she had had extensive training and knew what Propofol is! So. . . . why did she tell Michael she didn't know about the drug and had to go look it up in the PDR? Strange. . . .

I do remember when she was making the talk-show rounds, she said she had NOT been contacted by the LAPD. And I assume from that, that she didn't contact THEM either? So maybe they "discovered" her through those tv programs? That's likely. But, did she go to the police FIRST, before making those tv appearances? If not, why not?

I need to view those tv programs again because I honestly don't remember her saying she had to look it up in the PDR. (for those that don't what a PDR is, it stands for Physicians Desk Reference. It's basically a medication "bible" so to speak, extensive info on all medications, and it's huge. It's updated yearly and a staple for all hospitals, clinics, physicians offices, NPs, nurse anesthetists, etc.)

The only thing I can think of is she may be older and has been a NP for quite awhile, and not as "up" on medications that she hasn't been exposed to for many years. Surely she must keep abreast of things in the medical world though, through journals, etc. If not, then that is highly suspect to me.

And ultimately to me, the question of whether she did or did not try to contact authorities after hearing of his death is pretty darn pertinent.

I need to view those tv programs again because I honestly don't remember her saying she had to look it up in the PDR. (for those that don't what a PDR is, it stands for Physicians Desk Reference. It's basically a medication "bible" so to speak, extensive info on all medications, and it's huge. It's updated yearly and a staple for all hospitals, clinics, physicians offices, NPs, nurse anesthetists, etc.)

The only thing I can think of is she may be older and has been a NP for quite awhile, and not as "up" on medications that she hasn't been exposed to for many years. Surely she must keep abreast of things in the medical world though, through journals, etc. If not, then that is highly suspect to me.

And ultimately to me, the question of whether she did or did not try to contact authorities after hearing of his death is pretty darn pertinent.

I seem to remember her saying she didn't know what Propofol (or Diprivan) WAS. Let us know what you find out if you watch the shows again?

I remember thinking that immediately. . . why was she on the talk-shows instead of providing interviews to detectives! She never said she tried to contact the police, just that she hadn't been "interviewed" by police. Then, as we know, the LAPD took her files on Michael, from her office.

Would the coroner have even known to look for Propofol, if the nurse hadn't mentioned it on tv? Maybe not. . . . . . .

Yeah that's just confusing. If she should know propofol then why did she claimed she didn't to MJ? And yeah why go to the media and not the authorities FIRST?

no she said she spoke w/ police. she also said she didn't know what diprivan was and she told mj she would check it out. she looked it up and asked a dr and he told her it was very bad and should NEVER be used to put someone to sleep. so she tried to tell mj but he said his doc said it was ok and safe.

she was the one that connected the dots from what they found to what was 'going on' cuz so what if they found propofol and no one had said mj wanted it for sleep, we'd all be thinking this dude tried to kill mj and drugged him up etc....it would make no sense.

but now we get the picture of a man who is desperate to sleep, can't sleep, and has been using this to help him and was looking for someone to help him get it.

cuz the vials and stuff found in the closet were enough for only ONE dose. looks like murray was having it shipped in DAILY from las vegas for mj to sleep

^^ She connected the dots because she was the first person to mention propofol when it was presumed that MJ died from a Demerol overdose and let's not forget Joe and 'Toya going on tabloids saying they believe "foul play was committed/my brother was murdered for the money", etc., etc. IMHO, she made it worse for herself even mentioning it, then claiming she "didn't know about it" and saying contradictory things about MJ.

prolly cuz she was the only one who didn't have anything to hide cuz seh didn't do anything illegal.

that's y she was so open and talked about the propofol. let's see, a healthy man drops dead of a complete cardiac arrest and he's asked u for some very powerful stuff to go to sleep....see the relevance?
yehh but that's too easy. that's exactly what they want to portray.

why would anybody think that a nutritionist would have access to any surgical drug? WHY would MJ think that she would?

She has treated his family nutritionally. Not with drugs.

MJ would have no frame of reference for asking her for it.

I seem to remember her saying she didn't know what Propofol (or Diprivan) WAS. Let us know what you find out if you watch the shows again?
EXACTLY. Asking her for that would be like asking an eskimo for a bikini bottom. It just wouldn't make sense.
I remember thinking that immediately. . . why was she on the talk-shows instead of providing interviews to detectives! She never said she tried to contact the police, just that she hadn't been "interviewed" by police. Then, as we know, the LAPD took her files on Michael, from her office.
exactly. I recall that when they asked her if she went to the authorities with this she said, "well no". I don't recall her "reason" but as I recall, she did have one. Some excuse or other.

TMZ insists according to their sources it was the doctor who told the police about the propofol, so maybe the nurse is merely confirming it.
That's just it though.

The doctor told the police about Propofol for a reason. One reason obviously being so it would corroberate the story (LIE) the nurse told the press.

Michael did not ask this nurse for Propofol. She did not even know what it was according to her.

She is telling us that Michael asked a NUTRITIONIST for a surgical drug that she wasn't experienced enough to even be familiar with!

She makes a phone call to a doctor and asks him, then gets the book to look it up and show him the effects of it (according to her) and so ...

now ...

Someone wants me to believe Michael is now going to beg a nutritionist for a drug she ...

1. doesn't have
2. couldn't easily get even if she wanted to as she is not authorized in that area
3. doesn't know anything about ... let alone being experienced enough to administer it

and

4. wouldn't give him even if she had a boatload of it because SHE IS A NUTRITIONIST

The media and the "powers that be" are always so quick to try to make Michael look like some kind of an idiot who functions without a brain.

We have to look past that mess.

Back