Funeral Information

I am sorry but i have to say ur post is abit strong people act differently to things and if people want to show there emontions why cant thay,i know myself i loved michael very much he was my first love and saying move on thats abit harsh i feel and saying some of us need to get a grip,michael was and is our lives for me he was and is my idol,my hero my everything,i just find ur comments quite harsh,maybe u r a strong person and u can cope in a way that suits you,that is good u have found ur way of coping but other people are very different,i hope i havent offended u at all just needed to have my say x
I didn't mean to come off as harsh or insensitive. If that is how the post read, then I sincerely apologize. I just want people to at least try to put things into perspective and understand that Michael would want us to celebrate his life and the good that he did.

I'm hurting over his loss, too. I'm aware that people deal with things differently, but some people in my opinion have said some things that have me concerned for their welfare. I simply don't want anyone to do anything extreme.

all i can see is it did come off harsh and if u r worried about ppl on here u should be carefully wat u say saying that from someone who is on the edge as well,i dont want to make u mad or anything,just felt i had to post cause i know how i am and i know there r others out there close to the edge to thats all x

what is the funeral details I need to know. Will there a public memorial service with people and celebrities or will it be a private affair with close family

It is being reported everywhere, so I am assuming that it is true. Some of you really need to get a grip. I know that this is a difficult time, but I doubt Michael would want us carrying on in this manner. Hold yourselves up and do him proud.

The toxicology reports do not have to be back before there is a burial. It isn't as if that information is going to somehow bring him back. Since the LA Police Department has ruled out foul play, there would be no reason to hold off setting him to rest. The pathologist doing the second autopsy for the Jacksons must have come to a similar conclusion if they are set to carry on with the funeral. If there was foul play or a suspicion of murder, things may be held up for longer. Or maybe not.

To reiterate from the reports, there will be a PUBLIC viewing on Friday, July 3rd for fans and whomever else wishes to come pay their last respects. His body will be present. It is unclear if it will be an open casket or closed.

On Sunday, July 5th, there will be a memorial service. I'm not sure if this will also be at Neverland, but I am assuming that it will be. There have been no details made available as to where he will be buried. A memorial service is typically held on the day of the funeral, but I haven't any idea how the Jacksons intend on doing this.

Please hold strong, everyone. It is okay to be second guess information, but when there isn't real reason to suspect it as false, accept it and move on.

Thank you for this information, do you know if the memorial service on Sunday is public? Or is that private before the funeral, which I am assuming is private as well?

just seen the news on sky and it says there is a viewing of the body on friday then the funeral is sunday huh wat does that mean :-(?x

It's commonly called a wake. The person lies in state (public viewing) for a short period before the actual funeral. Sometimes with celebrities, they have a private service and then a public one.

From what I can tell here, the Jackson family opted for a public viewing and a private service.

where are you looking i want to get them too,what about visas

You need the VISA.. i talked with the US
Ambassy yeasterday.. Anyone travelling without a VISA

Will be sent back home to their home country they came from..
My appointment is for intrview is on Wednesday July 8 :(

So soon i get the VISA. I'm heading to LA and
Neverland Gates & Jackson family home.. to put my flowers..etc
out side their Gate :boohoo:

from lax-airport

405 fwy north,
101 north until you
come to signs say 154 los olivos

and follow the signs till figuera mountian road
run left drive up untill you see the big gate, you won't
miss it-_-

Thanks

Am i right in thinking that the funeral arrangements have not been announced by any member of the jackson family so it is not official yet?

I was jsut one phone with US-Ambassy in stockholm and
told them I needed a rush VISA to USA.. It was regaring someone passed away.. When they found out that it was regarding Michael Jackson. the mother fuking ass told me they can't give a rush VISA before friday.. And.. I have to wait for my appointment on Wednesday July 8... :(

I feel like my heart is gonna stop beating in any minute,

I can't breathe.. Someone help meeeeeeeeee*Please* :cry:
Can't take this pain and that i won't be there on friday :boohoo:

^ I know you want to be there but this is media talk. No official statement has been released from the Jackson family on when and where the funeral will take place.

^ I know you want to be there but this is media talk. No official statement has been released from the Jackson family on when and where the funeral will take place.

OHH! Okey:better:
Well let me know soo soon you hear anything
& Keep your head up high and stay strong :hug:

I still have hard to belive that Michael is gone,
not with us any more. It's very painful :boohoo:-_-

Feeling for the Jackson-Family and how
hard it's for them :cry: They're in my :pray: every
day :( :praying: :boohoo:

Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Most people are buried before the tox screen comes back on them. Murdered people are buried long before their killer is found.
A body must be kept in ice for the body to remain fresh even if they have been embalmed, that only slows everything down for so long.
Michael needs to be at peace.
Worst case: Michael is laid to rest and a few months from now he must be exhumed to confirm the cause of death.
However, I really don't think it will come to that.

i heard that the service for Michaels funeral will take place at the Kingdom Hall for Jehovahs Witnesses. I personally think that this is the best place as this is the only religion michael has been apart of.

^^ Well from what i know he hasn't been a part of that religion in years so not sure if it's what he would have wanted. If you look at Moonwalk and what he was saying about them not agreeing with his music, his dancing and all, it's unlikely that's what Mike would have wanted. Unless it's in the will. But they won't tell us what's in it :-(

Edited to say that I've read the will and there's nothing in there about funeral plans... so...dunno

Last edited:
I don't think Michael would have wanted to be part of JW funeral. The family should respect his wishes.

offical statement cnn sayin jackson family say it will not be at neverland

Back