Getting to Know You!

Re: Getting to know you!

Hello fellas,
My name is Amy, I'm 19 years old from Australia. I'm a huge Michael Jackson and Prince fan (scandalous I know!) and a music nerd. I enjoy all styles of music, and I'm drawn to MJ because of his musical versatility. I'm addicted to collecting vinyls and CDs, nothing beats the feeling of listening to a real sweet tune for the first time. I am a dancer and a drummer. I love making films. I study at uni. One time I blew my subwoofer up because I played MJ too loud, it was a sad day for me :(
That's all I got.

Hi Amy!

:welcome_sign:

{I'm surprised I haven't busted my speakers yet.}

Hiya! I'm Maria and I live in California, USA. I was *Dangerously_Dirty_Diana* in a previous MJ forum but you might not remember me; I joined it in 2009 and had loads of fun in the BAD threads :cheeky: plus I always loved to reference my love for the "Dirty Diana" song, hence my username. :) Finding other friends of Michael and his music helped me cope with grieving and share his love as he would have wanted. My top favorite MJ songs are: Remember the Time, Human Nature, Another Part of Me, Dirty Diana and Stranger in Moscow. I'm a cat lover and artist of Mexican descent. I'm happy to have found this place and I'm so very proud of being an MJ fan! :heart:

Hiya! I'm Maria and I live in California, USA. I was *Dangerously_Dirty_Diana* in a previous MJ forum but you might not remember me; I joined it in 2009 and had loads of fun in the BAD threads :cheeky: plus I always loved to reference my love for the "Dirty Diana" song, hence my username. :) Finding other friends of Michael and his music helped me cope with grieving and share his love as he would have wanted. My top favorite MJ songs are: Remember the Time, Human Nature, Another Part of Me, Dirty Diana and Stranger in Moscow. I'm a cat lover and artist of Mexican descent. I'm happy to have found this place and I'm so very proud of being an MJ fan! :heart:

Happy you found this place Dangerous_Diana :)
Enjoy your stay, and please share lots of "Bad" experiences with us :D

Hello my name is Tammy I am on FB as Tammy Marie..Ive been a fan of Michael's
forever..I love and adore Michael.,:yes:.I am still learning my way around here..
...Love Lives Forever.....:wub:

Hello my name is Tammy I am on FB as Tammy Marie..Ive been a fan of Michael's
forever..I love and adore Michael.,:yes:.I am still learning my way around here..
...Love Lives Forever.....:wub:

Hello Tammy,

Good to see you here on MJJC :)
Welcome and enjoy your stay....
if you have any questions, please feel free to ask ;)

Treasure / Karin V

Hello and welcome to the NEW MJ Fam members

AgentM :blush:
Dangerous Diana :D
BabyBeMine :blush:

So nice to have you guys here to share the Michael memories and the :heart: with you.

Have fun here :punk:

Hey you wonderful people! I always stalk on forums and finally decided to start registering! I'm in my twenties and i enjoy everything creative. I hope you welcome me with warm hearts! Very happy to finally join you.

Hey you wonderful people! I always stalk on forums and finally decided to start registering! I'm in my twenties and i enjoy everything creative. I hope you welcome me with warm hearts! Very happy to finally join you.

Hello HombaFox

Of course we welcome you with a warm heart:give_flowers:
Very happy you finally decided to join us, enjoy your stay :)

HombaFox, welcome to MJJC... we are happy to have you here :)

Hello everyone. My name is David, im 28 from Mexico City. I've been a MJ fan since 1995, i started slow whithout the magic from the internet i saved my pennies to buy the CDs and VHS that share with my cousin, in fact he introduced me to MJ. The genius and music of MJ has helped me to stay strong in very hard moments of my life, in fact im in one right now, having troubles with my girlfriend and well im in a "MJ mood" too :)

Saludos desde México

ketzergon;4054000 said:
Hello everyone. My name is David, im 28 from Mexico City. I've been a MJ fan since 1995, i started slow whithout the magic from the internet i saved my pennies to buy the CDs and VHS that share with my cousin, in fact he introduced me to MJ. The genius and music of MJ has helped me to stay strong in very hard moments of my life, in fact im in one right now, having troubles with my girlfriend and well im in a "MJ mood" too :)

Saludos desde México

Hello Ketzergon

nice getting to know you ..Oh yes Michael is a great help to all of us ..
he saved me as well ;)

Hope you are doing ok :)

:ciao:

Hello Hombafox:ciao: We're glad you finally took the 'brave' step to register here.

Welcome to MJJCommunity :wub:

:clapping:I love creative people :blush: What is your field of 'expertise'? :D

ketzergon;4054000 said:

Saludos desde México

Welcome to MJJCommunity :wub: Ketergon :ciao:

Hope you doing well now. :better:

Indeed, Michael has that effect still to help whenever you need him ;)
Bless Michael :angel:

:hello: everyone!
Welcome aboard our ship! Glad to have you all here.

Well i like that! :yes: I've just joined here and i find it absolutely amazing! I've been a HUGE ass moonwalker since i was 6 years old.
My name is shannon Calshan Morris, i'm 16 years old, i live near birmingham in the UK. Michael is my life. I love him with all my heart! So sexy.. So beautiful.. :D no but foreal.. i love every single ERA but my favorite has to be BAD!! :woohoo:Michael Joseph Jackson, ILoveYou!! :smilerolleyes: So... What about you?:D

Well i like that! :yes: I've just joined here and i find it absolutely amazing! I've been a HUGE ass moonwalker since i was 6 years old.
My name is shannon Calshan Morris, i'm 16 years old, i live near birmingham in the UK. Michael is my life. I love him with all my heart! So sexy.. So beautiful.. :D no but foreal.. i love every single ERA but my favorite has to be BAD!! :woohoo:Michael Joseph Jackson, ILoveYou!! :smilerolleyes: So... What about you?:D

Well, welcome Applehead :blush: to MJJCommunity, your NEW home :D

Have fun and keep Michaeling :wub:

Yeahhhh!! There she is :)

Enjoy your stay here on MJJC Shannon :)

:hiya: AppleHead Lover
Welcome to MJJCommunity - It's truly a wonderful place for all of us Michael fans :yes: Have fun & check out all the site has to offer. :)
xo, Soul

Hello everyone!

My name is Rebecca Blythe. I'm 26 years old. I'm from Pennsylvania, born and raised. I'm currently a zoology major and working towards working with cheetahs, lions, elephants, and/or gorillas. I'm totally one of those 'cat lady' types haha. If I don't end up with a lot of animals, I'll be surprised. I also love singing, reading, driving with no destination, and makeup!

Anyway, I'm obviously here because I adore Michael! I don't remember not ever having him in my life. I've loved his music since I can remember. To this day, he's still the HOTTEST man who ever lived! Those curls, those eyes, those hands! Everything about him is amazing. I get chills every time I hear him sing and watch him dance.

Dangerous is my favorite album and Who Is It is my favorite song. Smooth Criminal is my favorite short. Of course I adore all his work.

It's great to be part of such an awesome community and can't wait to get to know some of you! =D

Well, Rebecca :ciao:

Welcome to MJJCommunity :wub:

Hope you have a good time here!

Daz.

Hello Rebecca
Oops a little late, i hope you don't mind

Welcome to MMJJC
Have a wonderful time ...
Check out the MJJCfamNow chatroom, if you like to chat if course ;)

:ciao:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/mjfam-now

Last edited:

Hi Im Nikki.. I used to live on MJ forum but they all sort of dissappeared so I have an MJ family on fb but i do miss the forums hence me being here. Im 35 have 3 children am a single mum oh and my littlest is named after Michael.. :)

Hi Im Nikki.. I used to live on MJ forum but they all sort of dissappeared so I have an MJ family on fb but i do miss the forums hence me being here. Im 35 have 3 children am a single mum oh and my littlest is named after Michael.. :)

Hello Nikki :)

Join the family and have fun :)

welcome!

Hi there I'm Lisa & i'm 39 & like you Nikki I used to go on the forums, but they went away, so went on facebook instead, but I'm missed the forums so that's how I find myself here.

Hi there I'm Lisa & i'm 39 & like you Nikki I used to go on the forums, but they went away, so went on facebook instead, but I'm missed the forums so that's how I find myself here.

Hello Lisa :)

Welcome to the MJJC, I hope you enjoy being here

please join us on the Radio-chat, if you are intersted in chatting :D

------> http://www.mjjcommunity.com/mjfam-now

Hello Nikki ;) Love your username :wub:

Welcome to MJJC!

How cute your little one is named Michael :blush: Bless him and your other kids too!

Have fun here and yeash, please join us if you can on #MJFamNOW

We have the Coolest radio too #MJJCommunity Radio to get you in the Xmas spirit. Pop in and have a listen:dancin:

I thought I posted in this topic, but can't find my post anymore.

I'm from the Netherlands. And a huge fan of MJ since 1990.
At this point in my life I'm starting to sell my collectibles, only keeping the cd's. Because his music is still the best.

Back