ginvid is in the HOT SEAT!

Lorraine

Proud Member
Country
United-Kingdom
Hello! :waving:

What Michael Jackson album do you most play right now?

Can you sing?

What's your favorite holiday destination?

Not one in particular. I have all of the songs on shuffle in my Ipod right now :lol:

Can I sing or do other people think I can sing? :hysterical: Naw, I can't sing :ninja:

Well, I don't celebrate holiday's so on holidays I love to just spend time with my family or sleeping.

Oh by holiday I meant Vacation desination.. We call it going on holiday :lol:

Duh! LOL!!!!

My favorite vacation destination is my bed! :lol: I don't see it enough and I love to visit as much as possible. Seriously though, I'm kind of a homebody so I really don't get to visit many places. I would like to change that though! :)

No, I moved to NY to go to college a millenium ago. :) I am originally from MI.

Wow, my favorite. The first one that comes to mind is The MTV awards show in 1995. I love the ticking he does in that one. Just fantastic!

I hate hot weather. I hate cold weather. I hate rain. So I guess fall is my favorite. Plus it's so pretty, how could I resist? :D

:hiya:

Have you ever seen or met MJ?

Is that gif in your siggy from an actual episode of Family Guy?

Other than MJ, who's your favourite musician?

No unfortunately, I have never seen or met MJ. I asked my mother why she never took us to any of his concerts.

From what I have been told it is. It will take me a minute to think of which one. I saw it on a website and they were talking abut it and as soon as I saw the gif, I loved it.

I like almost all music and it is hard to find a favorite for me. I listen to Beyonce, and a lot of 70's and 80's R&B.

This is where I insert this:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Do you play any sports? If so, which ones?

What is your ultimate pet peeve?

What do you know about Brazil? :D :fear:

:eek:

:doh:

I don't know much. I heard it is very hot and the women are very pretty and their is a waxing treatment popularized there. :ninja:

That's about all I have.

Do you play any sports? If so, which ones?

What is your ultimate pet peeve?

I used to play soccer. Now I only play volleyball on a rare occasion.

I have so many pet peeves:

smacking when chewing
gum popping...

Give me time to think. I can come up with more.

ginvid;3410268 said:
I don't know much.

What? :wtf:

:lol:

And Pelé, samba, carnival, Ronaldo and bla bla bla.... ???? :unsure: :fear: Do not forget you saw a bit of Rio de Janeiro and Bahia in the video They do not care about us. :D

ginvid;3410268 said:
I heard it is very hot and the women are very pretty and their is a waxing treatment popularized there. :ninja:

:fear:

ginvid;3410268 said:
That's about all I have.

:doh:

:lol:

I don't know much. I heard it is very hot and the women are very pretty and their is a waxing treatment popularized there. :ninja:

That's about all I have.

:lmao:

this begs the following question....

are you willing to give that wax treatment a try?

this begs the following question.

That's about all I have.

:lmao:

Have you ever had a Brazilian wax? too personal? :ninja: :lol: I ask, cuz I heard they hurt like hell ..loll..

I used to play soccer. Now I only play volleyball on a rare occasion.

I have so many pet peeves:

smacking when chewing
gum popping...

Give me time to think. I can come up with more.

No, NOW dammit...lol ..kidding ;)

I LOVE volleyball! I use to play it a lot..i haven't in a while...I also love track and field...I'm a good sprinter and high jumper :D I've never played soccer...

I don't know if I could ever get one of those. My workmate says they make you hold your legs in the air and in one fell swoop you are hairless from butt to belly.
:ninja:
She says the first time hurts the worst. Then after that, it is ok.

Soccer is super fun. I would recommend it.

Hi Ginvid :waving:

Who's your favourite Batman villain?

Have you ever travelled to Europe?

How was/is your day today?

I don't know if I could ever get one of those. My workmate says they make you hold your legs in the air and in one fell swoop you are hairless from butt to belly.

Soccer is super fun. I would recommend it.

I think I'd try it lol :ninja: I'm really sensitive to wax though :mello:

I've never really been intersted in soccer lol...

LOL

247.gif

Hi Ginvid :waving:

Who's your favourite Batman villain?

Have you ever travelled to Europe?

How was/is your day today?

:hiya:
Gosh, that is a difficult one. I love the riddler. I love Catwoman. The Joker is supreme. Batman has some of the best villians. I can't decide.

No. But I am planning a trip (hopefully) the end of this year to visit my friend in London.

I have been having such a great day here. It really perked my day up. I've been so busy at work and they these demands that no one can do. But this section made me smile all day. You guys are great!

What's your stance on Weinergate?

Do you involve yourself in politics?

What kind of stuff do you like to go shopping for?

A place/country you want to live... and why? :D

:D

I really want to live in Italy and Greece. My minor is in Art History and Classical art is my favorite. I would love to be surrounded by Classical and Neo Classical art on a daily bassis where I can just absorb the artifacts of the time.

Last edited:
What's your stance on Weinergate?

Do you involve yourself in politics?

What kind of stuff do you like to go shopping for?

To be honest I am not really sure what happened with Weinergate. I know it had to do with some pictures or something like that?? Maybe they were texted?? I'm sorry, I've been so busy lately I have not had time to even watch my Jem episodes on TV. :)

I do not involve myself in politics.

I don't really like to go shopping. But if I do go, I like to go to the European stores in Downtown Manhattan (they have the coolest clothes and shoes, even though now I am getting too fat for them) and just look for different clothes.

Back