Glee Covers MJ Again - Update: Show to air Jan 31, 2012

Aw I loved it! Good & cute episode. Love that they promote the IMMORTAL shows tonight. Good promotion right thur. I also loved that they inserted MJ's message tonight. He would have loved it! Thanks to the the Glee producers & cast for this episode!

And yes some of the singing were cheesy but it's not something to be taken seriously lol.

I just love that they are spreading MJ's music to new generations tonight!

I liked it. Very positive for Michael. I have to say I feel a little emotional how in between songs they would say what Michael would do. Then saying thigs like people putting you down and the haters and such. Michael had to deal with so much. It made me sad. I really liked Black and White. Doing what the video did. The one in the wheelchair he really is a fan of Michael? You can tell. I felt like he was very passionate the most. Nobody will ever do it like Michael but if it helps people who don't know Michael much appreciate him than that is great.

My first time watching the show really. So far I only liked Human Nature, Never Can Say Goodbye, and Scream.

"Human Nature" was my favorite. Watching this episode made me sad though..

I liked it. Very positive for Michael. I have to say I feel a little emotional how in between songs they would say what Michael would do. Then saying thigs like people putting you down and the haters and such. Michael had to deal with so much. It made me sad. I really liked Black and White. Doing what the video did. The one in the wheelchair he really is a fan of Michael? You can tell. I felt like he was very passionate the most. Nobody will ever do it like Michael but if it helps people who don't know Michael much appreciate him than that is great.
He is a BIG fan. Even since his NLT days. I read an interview from him last week and he spoke highly of tonight's episode and MJ. He was actually one of the people that wanted to the episode in the first place!

i loved it! the songs and the message were all just so amazing. I though they really did a great job and Michael would have been super proud! i loved that they just didnt focus on his music but his message also. they showcased what he was all about and Artie (played by Kevin Mchale) really is a fan of Michael and he truly showed the passion that all Mj fans have when it comes to Michael. i loved it and im glad they finally deadicated a entire show to michael. i wish he was here to see it. really made me miss him even more. and yeah i agree no one can do michael's music like michael can. he is truly someone very speacial.

As I expected, I thought it was fun. I would easily rank this show above the Madonna and Britney tribute shows.

another thing I kind of like about this episode is that they didn't do songs like "Beat It" and "Billie Jean" it really gave them an opportunity to showcase the rest of Michael's catalog....hoping that the ratings are massive so they take up the estate's offer for a part 2 next season :)

He is a BIG fan. Even since his NLT days. I read an interview from him last week and he spoke highly of tonight's episode and MJ. He was actually one of the people that wanted to the episode in the first place!

I could feel watching him. You just know it because you feel the same way.

Nice to see the songs sung are trending Twitter

MsAmberPRiley
Amber Patrice Riley
#humannatureis my fav. Michael Jackson song. I hope we did him proud. Thank u for trending it and you can BUY IT ON iTunes if u love it

druidDUDE Kevin McHale
Hope everyone on the east coast/central is enjoying the MJ ep!!!!

I just bought the Glee cast versions of Smooth Criminal, Bad, Scream, Black Or White, and Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' on iTunes. :wild:

Will they have a special Glee Michael cd like when they had their Madonna episode? I'd like to have something tangible :)

I enjoyed the episode even though I don't watch Glee nor do I plan to in the future. Unless ofcourse they do another MJ episode or part. It's just not my type of thing. I just never really liked karaoke type of shows, such as X Factor and American Idol! But, I'm down for a proper MJ tribute anytime and they all have done that so far. :)

Overjoyed with Glee's homage to MJ. Love the show's presentation, focusing on MJ'S message/lyrics. Can't beat 1 hr of free network tv.

As I expected, I thought it was fun. I would easily rank this show above the Madonna and Britney tribute shows.

Hopefully it had more viewers than both Britney (13.5 million) and Madonna (13 million) too. :pray:

the only one i really enjoyed so far is smooth criminal (even though i've heard the chello version before here on youtube).
it's a really noce tribute. i just watched glee for mj. i just noticed how nobody can't sing like mj...NOBODY. their voices are so weak compare to michael....tomorrow is my back to back listen-to-all-mj albums

Back