Got Pets??

This is my little terror. Gorgeous but a handful. I love her to bits though. She's an 11 week old German Shepherd:

scaled.php

omg...how I love these dogs !!!!!!!!!!! She is stunning !
I had a german-shepperd , his name was Ares, he was my best friend for 10 years. Then he got sick and died, 4 years ago.....:(:(:(
I still miss him so much.
But this little cutie - pie is adorable !!!!:wub:

As of this coming Saturday I will be the proud owner of 2 cute cats whose names are still unkown (suggestions, anyone?). Here's a pic; mine will be the one on the far left and the black one at the top of the pic ;)

gfgav.jpg

As of this coming Saturday I will be the proud owner of 2 cute cats whose names are still unkown (suggestions, anyone?). Here's a pic; mine will be the one on the far left and the black one at the top of the pic ;)

gfgav.jpg
OMG!!!!! :doh: They are beautiful! :wub: Their cats are two males? There are so many cool names, but if they were mine I'd give the names of Tom and Felix. lol!

I got some videos of Yoshi :)

[youtube]v62GMw4jIAg[/youtube]

[youtube]4uJT8tMB7jI[/youtube]

[youtube]lwtKp_nbKwg[/youtube]

[youtube]DNRK30plQWs[/youtube]

[youtube]sb_g_Csk0BI[/youtube]

OMG this is too adorable!
I'm so in love with your dog!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Aww thanks haven't read this thread in a while so didn't see your comment :)
Enjoy the new pics ;)

This is my sweet Shaq. He is a Golden Retriever and he will turn 10 in May. He is my baby and I love him more than words can express :wub:
Hope you like these pics...

shaqthekingqf1.jpg

s3700009jt0.jpg

12rl5.jpg

s3700019xv3.jpg

index.php

I really love these pics!!
The last one is really beautiful

hahahah brilliant, it also reminds me of Yoshi but also Bulldogs in general, with all those wrinkles (i think thats the word), i love that.

My cat Nero! :) I love him so much!

nwyb9h.jpg

(Taken last winter with bad cellphone camera)

nope, no pets whatsoever got a kid sis though which equals having a dog lol

A few people here commented on my avatar so I thought why not post the actual photos here :)

73218809.jpg

60915767.jpg
Oh, his eyes are so beautiful. Cute!!!!!! :wub:

Yep it's a sharpei :yes:
The one on the far left is my little girl when she was 8 weeks old
2100853249_edb7cbbf61.jpg
Speechless.... :wub: :wub: :wub: They have blue eyes when they are babies?

My cat Nero! :) I love him so much!

nwyb9h.jpg

(Taken last winter with bad cellphone camera)
Beautiful cat!!! This picture was beautiful that his eyes were very highlighted. :wub:

My daughter has a rabbit that loves Michael's music
In the winter we brought her into the house because it was so cold and she's getting older now, she stayed ever since.
Well I always have Michael's music on 24/7.
When her favorite 'Break of Daw'n is on she just settles straight down even if she's eating and sits dead still with one ear pointed towards the music.
She wont move until it finishes. She love all the softer songs and loves listening to Michael's voice talking or singing. We have tried other music but no.....it's MJ or nothing

I'm thinking about getting a guinea pig, I won one when I was a little girl in a raffle and I haven't had one since it died when I was in middle school.

Back