"Got the Hots" on aired @ Japanese Radio

His voice sounds soo good.
can't wait to hear the whole song.
Thanks Bob for the upload. :)

Last edited:
OK, after many listens I'm 98% sure these are the lyrics. The 2% I'm not sure of is the "tonight" in the third line (to me....and let me) and the "feeling" in the sixth line (senses....past the day).

Michael Jackson said:
All of the things you do girl (my body's aching)
Come on, baby, get up and rock it to the rhythm
Put out your heart to me tonight and let me set you free

Our love will shine at the dawn of a brand new feeling
Just take your time and you'll see that the magic's on its way
Girl if we try we can set all our senses feeling past the day

You're gonna get the hots tonight

Last edited:
that is lovely... i'm totally skipping the lame UK releases. ordered the Japan issue.

the first time since BAD that i won't be in a record store in London buying it on the first day of release.

In the last line could it be senses reeling instead of senses feeling?

Last edited:
I think he say's "send our senses reeling", which makes sense because it would mean something like giving or recieving a rush, you know. It's a demo, right? Michael's demo's rarely make sense lyrically anyway, lol.

This song is incredible though. Everybody should hear this clip. If they do, they might just decide to spend the bucks to buy the Japanese edition.

(8-2-2008)

Sony Japan are now streaming a forty second clip of Michael’s previously unreleased song ‘Got The Hots’.

The catchy up-beat tune will be featured on the Japanese version of the forthcoming ‘Thriller 25′ album, released next week.

To listen to the song click here, then scroll down to Number 17 and click on the speaker to the left:

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/International/Arch/ES/MichaelJackson/

Source: Sony Japan

Last edited:
i put 40 sec s on you tube on my channel
mjtributepage
wish i had the complete song too cannot wait is it also going to be on one of the new albums (thriller 25 or the next?)the complete song i mean cause it sounds wonderfull

Last edited:
Oh man, I've got the hots for that chorus. Damn that's yummy. :wub: Where's the rest of it? It's not like all the other songs aren't all over the internet already. :ermm:

Anyhoo, I wasn't planning to buy the Japanese version becuz I just draw the line at buying a CD all the way from Japan. :lol: HOWEVER, I'm seriously considering getting this version along with the American one JUST for that song. There's only one other alternative and that would make me an illegal downloading criminal person. LOL!

Will it play on an American CD player/computer? :unsure:

Thanks to all who provided the links and news.

^ exactly I don't want to get a cd way from japan just for one song, but I don't want to get it illegally. As a matter of fact I'm not going to get it illegally. I just have to find a way to buy it as a mp3.

AW: Re: "Got the Hots" on aired @ Japanese Radio

(8-2-2008)

Sony Japan are now streaming a forty second clip of Michael’s previously unreleased song ‘Got The Hots’.

The catchy up-beat tune will be featured on the Japanese version of the forthcoming ‘Thriller 25′ album, released next week.

To listen to the song click here, then scroll down to Number 17 and click on the speaker to the left:

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/International/Arch/ES/MichaelJackson/

Source: Sony Japan

have you read this thread? this link was posted and discussed a few days ago, in this thread.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a dilemma. I'm considering getting the Japanese version but the downside is it will be in Japanese. I really don't want to buy two copies. I think the CD should play fine.

Oh man, I've got the hots for that chorus. Damn that's yummy. :wub: Where's the rest of it? It's not like all the other songs aren't all over the internet already. :ermm:

Anyhoo, I wasn't planning to buy the Japanese version becuz I just draw the line at buying a CD all the way from Japan. :lol: HOWEVER, I'm seriously considering getting this version along with the American one JUST for that song. There's only one other alternative and that would make me an illegal downloading criminal person. LOL!

Will it play on an American CD player/computer? :unsure:

Thanks to all who provided the links and news.

^ So the booklet words are gonna be written in japanese? if so....does anyone know of a japanese website that sells separate mp3s?

Yeah it's a dilemma. I'm considering getting the Japanese version but the downside is it will be in Japanese. I really don't want to buy two copies. I think the CD should play fine.

CDs are all over the world the same.

The Thriller25 DVD is a region free NTSC dvd, even the PAL region countries get the NTSC dvd. As for the Japanese Thriller25 package that'll include Got The Hots: from what I could read from the japanese Sony site (via online translator of course:D), the DVD will be same but also will have Japanese subtitles.

Last edited:
I think that IF there are any more single releases from T25 (e.g. WBSS) that haven't been given an official track listing yet, then Got The Hots MAY appear as a b-Side/Bomus track on those singles.

WBSS:
1:WBSS 2008
2: WBSS Demo
3: Got The Hots

Or...

PYT:
1: PYT 2008
2: PYT 2008 Extended Version
3: Got The Hots

OR...

For All Time (Exclusive Limited Edition CD single release)
1: For All Time
2: Got The Hots
3: Thriller 2008 (Previously Unreleased)

Who knows?
;) :wild:

Back