Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

lady gaga :heart:

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

lady gaga :puke: again ... she tries too hard .. she can sing but come on enuff with the weirdnesss madonna did that 20 years ago ..

black eyed peas just showed up to collect a grammy for boom boom pow

her costumers make me giggle :p she looks so silly.
but i admire her :heart:

i can't wait for her performance too.

lol but how is she going to sit down??

I honestly have no opinion on Lady Gaga, I dunno what I think of her, buuut I. love. her. dress. (costume?) Really. Love

would we know by now if the kids are here?

would we know by now if the kids are here?

Probably not since they aren't doing the red carpet even if they do come

times are as follows on Grammy website:

12:30 p.m.: Pre-Telecast red carpet

1 p.m.: Pre-Telecast Awards

3:45 - 5 p.m.: GRAMMY red carpet

5 - 8 p.m.: Behind-the-scenes during the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards

8 - 9:30 p.m.: GRAMMY Celebration (after-party), featuring Ne-Yo and Sam Moore

I think artistic creativity is something special that i cant understand. Michael with his military style, Lady Gagas all-crazy, Madonna, could have mentioned many more... Can never seem to see it their way. I always think they look all, i dont know, somewhat special indeed

The kids are not doing the red carpet, they're coming through a back entrance.

I just wanted to say Michael You're in my :heart: You are the Glitz & Glamore and The Love & Magic.....

some more pics of Gaga and Adam

e65aqa.jpg

154gk6u.jpg

jg6vdt.jpg

2vwd3zo.jpg

gagap.jpg

smokey robinson! is flyyy!!!

LOVE to you all and Michael :)
and his 3 children... :heart: we're all thinking of you.

some more pics of Gaga and Adam

e65aqa.jpg

jg6vdt.jpg

2vwd3zo.jpg

gagap.jpg

My god look at her SHOES!!! I would break an ankle wearing something like that! The woman is a freak in the most awesome way :)

Love Smokey. He always says the nicest things about Michael.

I'm afraid about main ceremony stream, only one link that would propably work for that is Justin.tv one and this stops like every minute and says about pucharsing pro-account :cry:

yes katy and russell look really in love......hmm

I'm confused...which stream is the best one to watch? Sorry, I know this has been asked loads lol.

I'm afraid about main ceremony stream, only one link that would propably work for that is Justin.tv one and this stops like every minute and says about pucharsing pro-account :cry:

mine was the same
but this one works okay
http://www.tvguide.com/special/grammys/fashioncam.aspx
it stops for me a few times a minute, but definitely watch-able

Back