Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

Adam has arrived, he looks nice! :yes: :wub:
28iold5.jpg

See I've seen two ppl (host on E! & Adam) with that Jacket. It reminds me of Billie Jean Jacket inspired.

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

it probably is knowing Adam :lol: lol he is such a fan boy

^^^ Oh yeah, That is definitely a BJ nod.

I wonder if Jackson brothers will be there or on the red carpet?

i wonder when in the show the tribute will be, im thinking midway thru?

I'm guessing around there to maybe into the beginning of the 3rd hour.

Adam has arrived, he looks nice! :yes: :wub:

did you see jermaine and his kids?they pass by for a couple of seconds...

Anyone else watching the live stream from inside? Its a joke! eminem and beyonce both won grammys and were not even there to pick them up! Im stunned!? Kanye West made a really really crap speech, I reckon he was drunk??

awee ricky martinnn!!

I'm guessing around there to maybe into the beginning of the 3rd hour.

yeah cant believe its soo long...and they already gave out awards in the pre show (well I guess there are over 100:D )

did you see jermaine and his kids?they pass by for a couple of seconds...

watch stream r u watching ?

Anyone else watching the live stream from inside? Its a joke! eminem and beyonce both won grammys and were not even there to pick them up! Im stunned!? Kanye West made a really really crap speech, I reckon he was drunk??

Theres an inside live stream?

Ugh, I feel like utter crap. I am not in an okay mood.
My mom asked what I was doing tonight and I told her "Grammys" and she said "Oh yeah! Well, I'll try to be home before 8 and maybe we'll order some pizza or something!"....I didn't know what to say to that...I really do not want to watch this with her.
1) I'm not going to be excited/happy/fun/pleasant (which is why I turned down invites to two other "Grammy parties"). 2) I just want to be alone (meaning by myself, on MJJC) while watching this. 3) I'm sure I'll be crying. and 4) She won't understand.
What do I say to her? I feel so bad. Ugh. I hate this. :no:

Sorry to unload on you all. =/

:better:

Know how you feel; you will be ok on here with L.O.V.E from the MJJC Family:yes:

awww no I must have missed it :(

i see the this is it blu ray commercial :(

how long left til it begins?

wow Lady Gagas costume is crazy!

Eart Song TII girl just camee

earth song little girl!

I didn't see her :-(

they are still doing the pre-telecast on the inside and beyonce has already cleaned up 3 grammy's :)

Watching it on Justin.tv-what on earth is Lady Gaga wearing!!!! Its, um, interesting!

Back