Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

FINALLY!! got through!

Didn't really like the tribute but the ending was so beautiful when Prince and Paris came out. So proper! It was like the whole audience froze when they stepped out.

I guess Joe is right. So the bashing may finally stop lol

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

I'm so proud of them! So well spoken! They are gonna do Michael proud over and over again. And, they clearly have his strength.
3T looked pretty choked up too, they seem close with them which is really nice.

Just, wow.

The children were beautiful..they both did a great job..they made me cry....They both have their Daddy's strength....God bless them.

I just recovered from crying uncontrollably on my floor, 3D glasses and all. So glad no one was around to see that sight, haha...

Those kids are so strong...I don't even know what else to say right now.
Michael raised those kids right.

Wow, they did great. :)
I wasn't expecting that at all!
They're definitely going to carry on his legend. :wub:

Those children did amazing I am so proud of them. I am still shaking. Paris looked beautiful and Prince is such a handsome young man. Michael did such an amazing job raising them. I am crying again just thinking about it.

''Thank you..I love you daddy''............Both Michael and Paris were so grown up and spoke so well of their dad...................oh Mike...............I just broke down in tears watching them speak...............server was so busy on here.........
Our hearts go out to all 3 of those amazing beautiful children............
God keep them safe..........

I cant stop crying :cry:

OMG :cry:
How could I not cry watching that....what remarkable angels Michael raised. :(
Their little outfits were so cute. Prince sounds like Michael. :cry:
This is so unfair...........................

Is this even real? WTF? :cry:

Michael’s kids are very well behaved and intelligent. I liked the way what Price was saying about fans and grandparents. It sounded like Michael. Also it was so sad:(

I can't stop crying. When I heard the EARTH SONG music started, when I saw Paris and Prince give speeches, I'm totally speechless. :weeping:

prince doesn't sound like michael but that's not important, what's important is what he said.

OMG :(
Crying hard right now :cry:
Those kids are so brave........Prince sounds like Michael :cry: Their outfits were so cute. :(
THIS IS SO F**KING UNFAIR ON THEM :( Sorry for my language :cry: :cry:

Is this real? WTF? :cry: :(

I simply loved to see them and I loved their outfits!! They look good and it was nice that their cousins were there to support them! I MISS MJ SO MUCH! I couldn't stop crying the whole song...when they sung..I could hear MJ's voice singing and no one can sing that song like MJ. We will hear AND SEE MJ again someday...:better::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I liked how the audience stood up when the kids came out. I liked how they were introduced, the way Lionel introduced them how 3T came on stage with them Just great!!! It was done in a tasteful manner! Bless those children forever and ever will I continue to support Michael's babies.

The kids did well. No tears, just poise and maturity for that short minute or so. Prince did a good job memorizing his speech. A minor stumble but the celebs misstep and they have cue cards so he did great. His voice is deep so puberty is on the way!

prince sounded just like Mj. not to start this conversation, but i bet he can sing.

i'm a mess!! I was holding on till I saw those babys, I love those kids like they were mine, God bless them.

fedorahatgirl -are you back on?
can you believe it i was not able to watch the tribute, only the final part and the kids :( ...

Oh God wasit GOOD??? the kids were awesome!!!!!!

I remember what it was like talking at a school assembly for the first time. This was x1000000

They did a great job and the tribute with Earth Song was EXCELLENT and the 3D worked great too.

I was surprised that Prince has such a deep - and beautiful - voice.
The kids are amazing! :wub:
It was sooo worth it to stay up until past 4 am ... I'm off to bed now. Nighty night everyone.

So sad =(

I thought they were going to sing We Are the World live, with Lionel coming out and all. Still, the Earth Song was pretty good, but I don't think the 3D was necessary.

Those kids look so mature too. They look much older than they looked at the memorial I think!

I figured I would cry, but my goodness.. :cry: Words can not describe how proud I am of those children.

Awww..Prince has Michaels Mannerisms! and holds awards like him...Yes I did notice all that! lol!

But it made me cry soooo much! Poor babies but I'm glad how they were able to show that they love their dad and know what's going on around them and what their daddy was about!

People need to see! That Michael was a great a Daddy! and to stop bashing him even in death cause these children are on this earth and love their dad.

Back