Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

I'm still trying to work out whether I watched that or am having some kind of dream.

I'm speechless.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

Omg I can't stop crying.. Prince.. Paris.. So beautiful !

So PROUD OF THEM.

They did a amazing job.

Love them.

That little boy just broke my heart.......You did such a great job MJ

Im glad I felt strong through that. Celebrate Michael. Respect and support the children. Simple as (for some I guess)

I hope everyone is ok on here.

Anyways guys Im off out of here now.
Was a laugh in this thread tonight with all yous.

Nighty Night..

amazing tribute!! even though i cried through the whole thing lol and prince and paris were so brave and looked great! They spoke so well. Michael truly is the best daddy ever! Prince is just like him in everyway!!

:( Prince :(
What an incredible young man he is, a credit to his father.

Bawling :(

God bless those children, they are such good kids. They were nervous - that must have been soooo hard for them. to see him all over the screen, back in the staples centre where they said goodbye to him last. To hear his music, in front of all those people and their first organise debut to the world - they are beautiful and I love them.

Michael must be so PROUD. -so articulate, so well spoken and so brave. There can be no doubt that they are his children.

Michael is so proud of them. They are carrying on his legacy of love. They did so well.

The tribute was really touching.

I am a mess.

Can anyone figure out what Paris was trying to say?

Aww, Michael's children were the best thing that happened tonight. Thank God, I stayed awake to watch. and yes like Paris said "Daddy should have been here". So true.

I just can't stop crying. Please, dear God... give me my Michael back... ;(
Thank you, Children... I love you most...

Prince sounds just like his father to me.. Michael is proud of those babies, I know he is!! Such brave, smart, sophisticated, articulate children.. May he watch over them forever!!! :cry:

The minute the MJ tribute came on, the stream were acting crazy, now it runs like a clock!!

We love you MJ

I am so very sad happy right now. Bless their hearts. THree T thank you for being there for his kids. Wow we must get justice.

ditto

I don't know when I will recover
I was like normal
And then suprised myself by crying so much :cry:

That was beautiful...

prince sounded just like Mj. not to start this conversation, but i bet he can sing.

Now I'm glad I stayed all night to see this. It was absolutely worth it :cry:

i like how prince thanked both grandparents and the fans!

Yep.

Didn't expect his voice to be so deep.

I missed a little bit of his speech because the stream skipped, oh well, il see it again.

Prince has Michael's eyes. Michael did such a great job with them. That was Tito's kids with them?

bawling :(

god bless those children, they are such good kids. They were nervous - that must have been soooo hard for them. To see him all over the screen, back in the staples centre where they said goodbye to him last. To hear his music, in front of all those people and their first organise debut to the world - they are beautiful and i love them.

Michael must be so proud. -so articulate, so well spoken and so brave. There can be no doubt that they are his children.
amen!!!!!!!

ha ha ha @ everyone talking abuot Prince's voice...Michael's voice didn't start gettin deep til he was like 15..

They did a beatuiful job honoring their father. Everyone in the audience was feelin for them. The fans love u PP&B.

:( They did well. It must have been extremely daunting and emotional for them given that's where the memorial was. Well done babies!

Prince sounded so mature up on stage! His kids were my favorite part of the tribute!

Ya'll are crashing the board! Ha I love the power of MJ fans! ;)

I'll tell ya what, MJ would be so proud of those kids, they did great. Very proud of them and they aren't even my kids :p

And they look good too, I get the impression they are doing okay, you know what I mean? They are going to go so far and do so much. You can tell that their daddy instilled much love, learning and confidence in his children.

i think paris wanted to say more .. but she was too emotional .. :( i would've been too

The tribute was beautiful... the whole thing just made me cry :cry: miss Michael so much. And his babies...oh he should be so proud of them. I also noticed how much Prince's voice sounded like Michael's...I didn't expect that. It felt like Michael was there... I'm sure he was.

Love to everyone. :heart:

Am I the only one who just can't move from their chair after watching this?!! God I didn't expect to be so blown away. They did a fantastic job!!! Prince sounds awfully deep and mature for his age. Bless them...

Once again Prince and Paris just served all the haters!

3T such sweet boys, taking care of their cousins like that
I'm so glad it wasnt Jermaine!

As soon as Prince spoke me and my family were like "HE TALKS JUST LIKE HIM!!!!" it's kids are so articulate, just like their dad...and I loved the outfits.

Back