Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

Said Prince: "We are proud to be here to accept this award on behalf of our father, Michael Jackson. First of all we'd like to thank God for watching over us for these past seven months. And our Grandma and our Grandpa for their love and support. Our father was always was concerned about the planet and humanity. ... His message was simple: Love. We will continue to spread his message and help the world. Thank you. We love you, Daddy."

Said Paris, stumbling a bit: "Daddy was supposed to be here. Daddy was gonna perform this year, but he couldn't ... perform last year. Thank you, we love you, Daddy."

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

I'm glad they did a song that promotes what Michael was focusing on with TII. But it would've been great to do a medley, or at least one more song.

The kids....I am so proud of them, I now feel like they're going to be fine. They made me cry so much.

*is still shaking* I am not going to watch the kids on youtube until later i dont think I can do that again.

Just hearing Michaels voice blaring through my tv gave me chills. He sounded so beautiful :(

omg! Prince sounds like Michael! It's MJ's voice genes in him!

And guys prepare for reports from media!!!!

I really hope they don't mock the kids for their slip-ups. They're not entertainers and the media needs to back off.

God Bless them. :cry:

:cry:

You can see Tarryl crying during Prince's speech

ALLJACK5ONS
Irregardless of Grammy, Im proud of my family.Proud of my extraordinary Bro Michael and his beautiful kids Prince,Paris,Blanket. Always, JJ

ALLJACK5ONS
going to celebrate in private with the family. Michael is always missed by us. not just about TV. Goodnight Fans around world.

jodigomes

Good job kids! Beautiful 25 minutes ago from TweetDeck

jodigomes
Love u guys. Great job @tjjackson @taj @taryll aka 3T and Prince & Paris (u too Lil Blanket). King would be proud!!! Smooches!

I loved the performance btw! MJ's powerful vocals were the best part

I'm so blown away... speechless! They are so brave! Michael can be so so sooo proud!

can somebody transcribe what the babies said please

i just joined the facebook group! they were so great and it was so touching to see them there. Michael raised them right! :)

Prince seemed so nervous, but he did a great job. Paris is just too adorable. And it is always a pleasure to see Tito's kids (i wonder when 3T will be making another album or on tour again?) Overall a moving tribute to preserve the legacy of an artist who is simply irreplaceable. He is immensely missed and will forever live on in our hearts....

Said Prince: "We are proud to be here to accept this award on behalf of our father, Michael Jackson. First of all we'd like to thank God for watching over us for these past seven months. And our Grandma and our Grandpa for their love and support. Our father was always was concerned about the planet and humanity. ... His message was simple: Love. We will continue to spread his message and help the world. Thank you. We love you, Daddy."

Said Paris, stumbling a bit: "Daddy was supposed to be here. Daddy was gonna perform this year, but he couldn't ... perform last year. Thank you, we love you, Daddy."

thank you...:cry:....

*is still shaking* I am not going to watch the kids on youtube until later i dont think I can do that again.

Just hearing Michaels voice blaring through my tv gave me chills. He sounded so beautiful :(

Prince also thanked God. Michael taught him well. :angel:

downloading this before it gets taken down ...

ugh.... so sad :(

Here is a better version:
[youtube]oR6ocb5Xf1g&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Awwwww.. they are so big. Paris got her hair cut, cut, cut.lol.

They were both so nervous. poor babies.
Boy, when you hear MJ sing you really don't want to hear anybody else.

Aww, how beautiful are those children? That was so sweet. I was happy to see them. Wasn't expecting them at that moment so it was a nice surprise. What a lovely speech by Prince. So articulate. And finally, someone didn't forget THE FANS! Michael did love and appreciate you guys, that's for sure.

It was a lovely tribute. The 3-D didn't work very well for me but I expected that. It wasn't necessary, really.

I am glad they kept Michael singing in the song too. It felt like he was there. "we love you daddy" said by the both them was the saddest part. Those were Tito's kids right?

Speechless is the word

Paris in HD:
1264993513298.jpg

[youtube]ZhrO9WYuaho[/youtube]

Oh man I wasn't going to watch but I am so glad I did! Michael's children and their cousins were all beautiful standing on that stage honoring Michael. How brave of Prince and Paris but pride for their father would obviously give them strength to stand so eloquently and help pay tribute to someone who was so very special to them.

Everytime they call him "daddy" it makes me smile because I know that was his most important role and obviously he was above and beyond in that role also. His three children will always be his most important legacy.

MJ, Prince, and Paris are Trending Topics worldwide on twitter!! BOWDOWN!!

omg! Prince sounds like Michael! It's MJ's voice genes in him!
OMG I know! He sounds so much like Michael... its so eerie. MJ had a unique way of speaking and I never thought we could hear it again till Prince Michael Jackson spoke. Didn't expect it.

Much applause to those brave children & their cousins for the support! The Earth Song tribute was alright, but the 3-D elements were pretty much useless. Would've much rather seen them replay MJ's '88 Grammy performance, to be honest.

Back